• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Not in ambulances and civilian cars fleeing north, thats for sure
Ambulance i cant explain, but im sure the idiots who are part of Hezbollah drive cars, cars fleeing with hezbollah members in it wouldnt be good now would it???

And the Katush's fired into israeli homes? or shall we try justify that with some biased article?

jenzipoo

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Not in ambulances and civilian cars fleeing north, thats for sure
she was refering to HOMES before...and thats where she was saying they were hiding..

noone will attempt to justify (positively or negatively) the bombing of cars or ambulances...as i said earlier there is either a reason (that we dont and will never know because thats israeli intelligence) or it was a mistake...which is the great tragedy of war which i outrgiht condone but what i wil not say is that israel specifically targets civilians..that i absolutely refuse to ever believe

R.G.

HSC
Im not justifying actions, but Hezbollah live among the people and Israel are trying to get rid of the Hezbollah as do the rest of the worl who are using israel as their puppets to do their dirty work.

But no civliians death atleast on the head of the Israelis is wanted!!!
Im sure they hate the fact that so many have been killed, but a warning did go out and it was ignored

sasha0101

HSC
um excuse me, u have a whole attack against israel hitting "civilians" (still cant label any of those "people" civil but that another story!)...i bet u didnt know that on sunday a leb was wounded n was taken to a hospital in haifa, the hospital was then hit by a hezbollah missile...israelis were trying to save this person!!! n u know wat, im sick of trying to defend my argument n saying that its hezbollah n not the whole of lebanon, cos lebanon should be able to control those terrorist fuks n shouldnt give them any power...moreover, this lebanese leader has not yet been assassinated by syrian and iran for condemning the actions as the previous leader was??any reason for that??

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Hezbollah do live in the city, but Israel isnt getting rid of them by 'precision bombing', they do it by a mass destruction of the city. But civilians live in the within the vicinity. But only a handful of Hezbollah militants have been killed.
Doesnt make sense to me

and lets not be naive to think that the bombing of an ambulance was based on "intelligence" or was a mistake. The Israelis pride themselves as having one of the strongest armies in the world. They have weapons that can fire a missile through an open window a few kilometres away.

If the bombing of an ambulance is a mistake, then it just shows how imcompetant they are at handling their own weapons. They cant be trusted with 'big toys'.

and R.G, yes they were told to get out. But do you think its easy? roads have been bombed, it takes ages to head north now. Some people have no cars and cant afford the trip north. The ones that do head north face the risk of getting bombed by an Israeli missile by mistrake, which has been happening the last couple of days. But im sure Israel have intelligence that suggest that the families somehow pose a threat

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
sasha0101 said:
um excuse me, u have a whole attack against israel hitting "civilians" (still cant label any of those "people" civil but that another story!)...i bet u didnt know that on sunday a leb was wounded n was taken to a hospital in haifa, the hospital was then hit by a hezbollah missile...israelis were trying to save this person!!! n u know wat, im sick of trying to defend my argument n saying that its hezbollah n not the whole of lebanon, cos lebanon should be able to control those terrorist fuks n shouldnt give them any power...moreover, this lebanese leader has not yet been assassinated by syrian and iran for condemning the actions as the previous leader was??any reason for that??
You're excused

Im sure you'll be amused about talking about cocks and ass with your friends. If you havnt noticed your stupid posts have been deleted

R.G.

HSC
Of coarse they are a threat its been young family members entering israel blowing themselves up in the name of allah any muslim can be a threat you never know who the extremists are.
I think its terrible the death toll and no life is more precious then anothers but israel has already lost far to many to fight for the right to this tiny peice of land that means so much to them as a people and its reached a point where they dont have any other options.
Negotiating doesnt work, and sadly it never will.

sasha0101

HSC
Jordan.J said:
You're excused

Im sure you'll be amused about talking about cocks and ass with your friends. If you havnt noticed your stupid posts have been deleted
that was uncalled for, n if u recall i wasnt the one saying it, but clearly ur not bright enuf to realise that...just like u cant realise that everything u type is wrong!didnt u realise someone before called u an anti-semite, anti-zionist, pro-terrorist...thats exactly wat u r!by supporting the arabs that is wat u r, n i dont care whether or not that might be a blunt statement, its true, but ur just too stupid to see it!y dont u go live in the middle east for a bit n see wat its like...i have.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
Of coarse they are a threat its been young family members entering israel blowing themselves up in the name of allah any muslim can be a threat you never know who the extremists are.
I think its terrible the death toll and no life is more precious then anothers but israel has already lost far to many to fight for the right to this tiny peice of land that means so much to them as a people and its reached a point where they dont have any other options.
Negotiating doesnt work, and sadly it never will.
In just one post you've shown your lack of knowledge of this whole situation.

any muslim can be a threat you never know who the extremists are.
Really, really twisted mind you have

R.G.

HSC
where is the lack of knoweldge? i actually know this situation damn well im very interested in it and bias shit you all gobble up!
And how am i twisted?

Dude have u seen the amount of suicide bombers all followers of the Islamic religion actually they are intense believers of what it says?

sasha0101

HSC
Jordan.J said:
In just one post you've shown your lack of knowledge of this whole situation.

Yet somehow R.G.'s argument is more accurate than urs!as far as we know syria could be pulling ur strings as well!ur so closed minded, look at both sides before u post ur crap on here!u know nothing, u sound so stupid, n if u cant tell, the majority of ppl on this site agree!doesnt that make u want to re-evaluate ur comments?u lack knowledge as well as morality u moron

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Look at the poll in the other thread

The majority of people disagree with you. More than 60% btw.

Anyway, sasha and R.G you both seem pretty immature. The hatred you guys have makes the situation worse, and its no wonder that a conclusion cant be made with so much hate coming from both sides

R.G.

HSC
Im speaking from the facts and im studyin religion and consideur myself pretty tolerant of other religions i respect many Muslims and have encountered many of them and have absolutely no racism infact i found i had alot in common and connected damn well. On top of that ive experienced extreme racism and know how it feels and i never want to make anyone feel that. But extremists of any religon are a threat especially those who are willing to kill themselves in order to kill other. I disagree it was not twisted at all and im not a twisted person so dont assume that kind of thing about a person.

Israel has every right to exist there and defend itself against dieing out!

sasha0101

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Look at the poll in the other thread

The majority of people disagree with you. More than 60% btw.

Anyway, sasha and R.G you both seem pretty immature. The hatred you guys have makes the situation worse, and its no wonder that a conclusion cant be made with so much hate coming from both sides
im talking about THIS thread n the things YOU have said....hatred?u r truely sick...the only thing i hate is the fact that innocent ppl r dying because terrorists have influenced pathetic lives like urs...i dont have time to talk to u...i've stated wat i've needed to say in the past 47 pages, ur too moronic to take any of it in n as for watever u dont have a comeback for, u choose to ignore...so now im gna ignore u...peace out(no pun intended)...n finally FUK U JORDAN J its cos of fukin pathetic ppl such as urself that peace wont be attained cos terrorism has its supporters, u should be ashamed

R.G.

HSC
Hybr!d said:
Hezballah isnt even a terrorist group for gods sake. They havent hit any other Country or done any terrorist attacks except protecting the border between South Lebanon and Israel. If it wasnt for Hezballah Lebanon would be ruble and sand just like Iraq and Afghanistan is. The people of lebanon are thanking Hezballah for protecting them instead of the Lebanese Army which is lying back doing nothing. Another Thing this all started because we captured 2 Israeli Soldiers but the thing is if they werent in our territorial land would we capture them. They came to our land we capture them. Also if I where to bomb Israel for every hostage they got it would be nothing now. This is all just another piece of the cake that America has made to the world that all groups within the Arab Region are Terrorists. Once they finish from Lebanon they going to Syria and then Iran which are the only countrys standing up to america. That is why they are going to be next on the chopping board. Who ever is with America is safe, anything else your a terrorist or apart of "THE AXIS OF EVIL Regime". America should stop budding into other countrys business and worry about its self. What good has it called to Iraq and Afghanistan now adays for america. There is now more then ever Hatred for them due to them taking over Middle East countrys and killing civilians and people they call Terrorists. Israel is using illegal missiles but no one says a thing because they are backed up by America. If it was an Arab country doing that. America would start another war. Imagine it was Lebanon attacking Israel the other way around America would send a Treatie and a UN peacekeeping or Intervention but It isnt now because it is an Middle east country under attack. All America is doing is using Israel to fight its wars by giving them weapons, plane and state of the art technology. So guys think before you talk. Of course there is some to blame on Hezballah but if it wasnt for England back in the 1940's - 1950's to give them this land where they could stay (The middle east) none of this would happen. No Wars and everyone happy. So please dont talk to me about that its Israel's land they are protecting!!.. No its the arabs land.
Now that is a sign of not knowing your facts.
Dude go study, go research because god help you, your post is so innaccurate!
Its Israel land thank you very much!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
Im speaking from the facts and im studyin religion and consideur myself pretty tolerant of other religions i respect many Muslims and have encountered many of them and have absolutely no racism infact i found i had alot in common and connected damn well. On top of that ive experienced extreme racism and know how it feels and i never want to make anyone feel that. But extremists of any religon are a threat especially those who are willing to kill themselves in order to kill other. I disagree it was not twisted at all and im not a twisted person so dont assume that kind of thing about a person.

Israel has every right to exist there and defend itself against dieing out!
Im glad you're defending yourself but didnt you say this:

any muslim can be a threat you never know who the extremists are
Unless that was a mistake?

davidcohen

HSC
there is a time and place for everything, its time and place for hezbollah to be burried

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Im glad you're defending yourself but didnt you say this:

Unless that was a mistake?
Well thats how israel treats it, as thousands have waltzed into israeli streets,buses,shops,clubs and blown themselves up.

Of Coarse i know the majority of muslims disagree with the extremists but how do you know who to treat like one when so many of them keep killing so many people?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
Well thats how israel treats it, as thousands have waltzed into israeli streets,buses,shops,clubs and blown themselves up.

Of Coarse i know the majority of muslims disagree with the extremists but how do you know who to treat like one when so many of them keep killing so many people?
Comments like "any muslim can be a threat" wont ease the situation. It makes it worse, and certainly if the Israeli government treats any muslim like a threat then WWIII will break loose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)