ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Today I had a computer lab and the guy next to me kept breathing really forcefully through his nostrils. Not only was the noise annoying, but I kept feeling his breath on my hand. Gross, gross, gross!

HSC
my brain doesn't seem to want to absorb marketing tonight. which is problematic since my midsem is tomorrow. i thought i'd been listening in lectures but i can't remember anything, fail

t3ardr0p

HSC
the complete lack of car parks. and the bloody ridiculous ratio of car parks to students.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
had the worst morning today

I walked into a tute at 10. i looked around and didn't recognise anyone's face and it turns out, my tute doesn't start still 11 :(

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
thought i had two essays due next week but it turns out one of the essays is due in 5 weeks!

FUCK I LOVE UNI.

Gmac_0

HSC
management is the most dull subject ever. this assignment is killing me.
I do management, it is actually a joke, a joke that requires heaps of aimless waffling and involves mostly common sense, that is unecessarily backed up by dumb common sense theory. I am moving far away from this joke as soon as possible.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If we can make this the I LOVE uni thread for one second

We did evaluations for this awful research design course today. God, it felt so good to rip that subject a new one with my pen. That's right, take my feedback. Take it like a bitch.

Still had to sit through a boring as shit lecture for it, but it was worth it to get to write down exactly what I thought of it. Mmmhmm.

HSC
had the worst morning today

I walked into a tute at 10. i looked around and didn't recognise anyone's face and it turns out, my tute doesn't start still 11 :(
i did that the first day of uni, when i copied my timetable down wrong. i didn't fix it so i did the same thing again last week. and yet i still haven't fixed it

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh yeah also

prac starts on Tuesday

do I have a placement? NO

is the professional experience office a bunch of no good wankers? YES

if they don't get their act together I'm gonna end up in an awkward situation with doing make-up hours and shit

very unimpressed

I have so many posts in this thread. Wow. Uni is molesting me this year.

lychnobity

HSC
Dear UNSW,

Scheduling 5 assessments in the space of 10 days isn't cool. Not cool guys.

I hope you die.

Lych

Simo91

HSC
Dear UNSW,

Scheduling 5 assessments in the space of 10 days isn't cool. Not cool guys.

I hope you die.

Lych
This, but 4 in the space of 3 days. 3 of which fall on the same day...thanks for that.

Raix

HSC
Uni's still on tomorrow.
Oh and I have no clue how to do my Micro Essay at all.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Faculty of Commerce has badly worded major assginment questions, making them extremely difficult to process. 5 subjects for it done so far, and I haven't recieved a single well worded question.

spazamataz

HSC
Faculty of Commerce has badly worded major assginment questions, making them extremely difficult to process. 5 subjects for it done so far, and I haven't recieved a single well worded question.
Baha. I got one "make up your own question"

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
The only thing i hate about UNSW is the amount of international students...like fark srsly...my microeco, acct and stats tuts r just packed with them and everything, but i dont really mind that...

The shit i really mind is FARK OMG GRP ASSIGNMENTS LIKE SRSLY, THEY FUCKING DO NOTHING (maby it was just my fobs) but srsly, i told them all to do a part of the assignment and fuck they show up the day b4 the assignment is due and tell me

"I don't know how to do it, so i didnt do it" or fucking giving me 4 line answers to questions that clearly needs fucking a page+...Obv i know they r fobs and its hard for them but OMG DONT FUCKING WAIT TILL LAST MOMENT TO DO THAT SHIT...i had to pull an all nighter to finish their fucking parts omg rage!

and omg my stats lecturers dont fucking speak english OMG RAGE i sit there and go like "wtf is he talking about" and i just wonder y i even bother going to lectures...

TL;DR ...UNSW HAS TO MANY FOBS OMG... B>FOBZOOKA
welcome to unsw :)

group assignments will always be so freaking annoying. regardless. and fobs vary dramatically ive noticed. i know some lovely ones that speak good english and are good friends. but then there are the steriotypical accounting/finance others that are all awkward, silent and have atrocious grammar.

HSC
i hate that i have to go there while i'm on uni break for my group assessment.

also hate that i have two assignments i haven't started yet.

BUT love that i got 85% in my first assessment task, woot

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I'm seriously considering changing my major but I have no idea how this will affect my course or who I'm supposed to go to for advice. Head of the school? One of the course advisers? I'm so confused :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)