ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
3 law assignments due next week, 2 on monday, 1 on tuesday. FML

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I'm seriously considering changing my major but I have no idea how this will affect my course or who I'm supposed to go to for advice. Head of the school? One of the course advisers? I'm so confused :(
1st yr have major already?? you sure??
There is usually a 1st yr adviser you can talk to.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
1st yr have major already?? you sure??
There is usually a 1st yr adviser you can talk to.
Yeah, well, I'm doing arts. Currently majoring in psych but wanting to change to primary teaching.

Decided to stop by the student centre tomorrow, that way I can get instant advice on what to do since advisers etc. might be busy.

HSC
I HATE GROUP ASSIGNMENTS WITH PEOPLE WHO WRITE LIKE INTERNATIONALS BUT HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED HERE THEIR WHOLE LIVES.

that is all. I'm rather fucked. Check in with me in about 10 days.

:(

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Yeah, well, I'm doing arts. Currently majoring in psych but wanting to change to primary teaching.

Decided to stop by the student centre tomorrow, that way I can get instant advice on what to do since advisers etc. might be busy.
Alrighty then. My 'preliminary' advise would be that it shouldn't affect you, since presumably you will have free options in your art degree.
Anyway, good luck with finding what you want to study!!

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
OOAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! ACCT EXAM TOMOZ! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 2h, 100 marks, 15 of which are for an essay, where half the lecture theatres were walking out on the subject matter. It is SO BORING and it's gonna chew up WAY too much time in comparison to the marks available!15 marks, say 35 minutes for the essay... 25% of the time for 15% of the marks. Screw you accounting twits!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I hate group assignments, period.

Even with the most delightful and cooperative of colleagues it always turns out to be an organisational nightmare with clashing timetables and work commitments and blah.

I'm doing a group drama project at the moment with three awesome people but we're all on prac in far flung corners of Sydney and just have zero time to meet up and like, do it. You can't really make a performance piece over email.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Same.

Got paired up with this girl, emailed her last week and she didn't reply until yesterday. The thing is due on monday.

I told her that I'd already done most of the assignment myself, all I want her to do is make some sort of visual aid for the presentation.

If she doesn't do it I'll just let her help with the presentation but then tell the teacher that she didn't contribute shit.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
We have 3-4 weeks left to do this group assignment, and these fuckheads in my group wont respond to any facebook PMs and group posts...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
exchange phone numbers for group assignments, that normally does the job.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hate calling people haha.

It's only worth 15% and it'll probably be pretty clear from the presentation that I did most of the work.

spazamataz

HSC
Writing 3/4 of a semesters worth of assessable journal entries, and also have to explain the theory of the situation tonight.

I then have to write an essay on the content of the journal (thank god i started that before writing the journal).

Gah, the journal is nearly 5000 words, and i dont think its supposed to be that big =O

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
exchange phone numbers for group assignments, that normally does the job.
And make sure you fully check every number they've written down. Too many times have I not been able to contact a member due to their bad handwriting.

lychnobity

HSC
I fucking hate the people who are completely irresponsible and don't do their fair share of the work. Also, people who fucking shotgun the easiest questions.

These fucking arrogant bastards from SBHS I had a study group with today; walking around thinking they're god just because they're fucking nerds who are obsessed with homework and shitty lifestyles.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Fucking hate it when my PASSWORD NO LONGER WORKS. What the fucking fuck, IT is not there til Monday so I have a weekend free of homework. This would normally sound amazing but I have so many assignments coming up :(

Raix

HSC
To the girl in my tute: SHUT UP.
Shoots off answers to every single question. SPOKE OVER ME one time.
How the hell can we get participation marks if she's the only one that we can hear. She answers even before the tutor finishes asking the question.

HSC
I am currently: 83/2000 due Monday, 1500ish/3000 due Friday (but thats my group assignment and a lot of it will need to be rewritten).

Went out last night, going out tonight, I thought I'd have thursday night to finish it off by my work as assholes and are making me work thursday night (being a supervisor sucks sometimes). Was planning a whole day trip to the library to get at least 1200 words of the Monday one done but I'm so tired from last night.

I can't even say FML coz my bad prioritising is kind of my fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)