Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hey we are labour we completely change our policy to get elected
lol

things they also change: leader

things they dont change: spend-a-holic policies to drive individual wealth into the ground

Last edited:

johony

HSC
i miss free large sums of money at the expense of the taxpayer

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Rudd got kicked off because of the RSPT. The mining corporations didn't like it and decided to get rid of him. Coincidentally, Gillard is willing to 'negotiate' with the mining companies, and we all know what that means. Fucking sellout corporate bootlicker.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it has nothing to do with liberals winning

fuck the liberals

it has everything to do with rudd being the absolute epitome of a fucking wanker

Lentern

HSC
it has nothing to do with liberals winning

fuck the liberals

it has everything to do with rudd being the absolute epitome of a fucking wanker
You don't even pretend to be about the issues anymore.

Garygaz

HSC
Just announced: Stephen Conroy has been replaced with Kate Lundy and she is scrapping the filter entirely.

Yes!
if it was true i'd probably fist pump like a guido

Saysh

HSC
I had the first two periods off because I was watching the Today show in the library, and I was the messenger telling everyone about the news. To be honest, I'm the worst Labor supporter in the world, because I didn't even know this was happening today! I was too busy worrying about the Socceroos match agaisnt Serbia! =P

Needless to say, the fact that we have a female PM is fantastic. It's a push forward in a country that stands for equality amongst men and women in the workplace. However, I do have some issues with Ms Gillard as the PM.

Firstly, she backstabbed KRudd by challenging his leadership. She is quoted as saying "I felt I had to challenge the leadership because it was my duty as the deputy for the last three years." Well done, Julia! Feed of the hand that gives you the food, and you hack it off. Slowly, and painfully. She could have at least left the challenge till after the election.

Secondly, her position as the Education Minister has left Government schools across the country looking more like Flanders Fields rather than actual professional learning areas. I don't know about you, but I'm looking at the progress on the library extensions at my school, and it looks pretty ordinary. The so called "education revolution" is more like an education downfall, and quite frankly a waste of money. What I'm trying to say basically is that why should this woman be PM, if she can't even do her original job well enough?

I'm not trying to say that KRudd was the best PM in the world. I'm definitely not saying that Abbott's got this in the bag (because I sincerly hope that he doesn't). What I'm trying to say is is that what ever happened to the true Aussie mateship that has existed and prevailed for so long? What ever happened to sticking up for your mates when they were down and out, and needed a helping hand? KRudd needed a helping hand for this election, and Ms Gillard has just kicked him while he's down.

Everyone remember 24/6/2010. The day Australia's parliament lost its dignity.

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
It's worth mentioning that John Howard is probably laughing his ass off right now :D

HSC
poor guy, i feel sorry for Rudd. to be backstabbed by his own deputy.
personally i think what gillard did was bitchy a thing to do.

either way today history was made.
so look out guys year 10 below, extra work they'll probably add to the history syllabus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)