Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

ellemccarthy

HSC
Well thats a bit blunt. They have to have legitimate reasoning because after all, we are the electors of his government. You'd like to think the system has reasoning behind something as historical as this.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Well thats a bit blunt. They have to have legitimate reasoning because after all, we are the electors of his government. You'd like to think the system has reasoning behind something as historical as this.
Power.

ellemccarthy

HSC
Power? Very good point. But anything the government does always has to mirror societies interests. That is what I'm taught.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Julia and Rudd are the one person, just different name, and one of thems got a ranga pussy instead of a wrinkled cock.
Labor, saw letting a woman/feminist be PM, would get about 90% of women votes, regardless whether they are labour or liberal supporters.
I guess.... Another term of Labour, here we come!
But at the end of the day, No change to Rudds policy or approach, just a ranga womans at the front instead.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Pretty harsh deal for Rudd. One leak and they all jump ship. Cowardly.

Less likely to vote Labor with a female Unionist in charge. In fact, I'll probably vote for the Coalition again even though my seat is being contested by a parachute candidate (and his second choice at that).

Lentern

HSC
I still cannot believe this has happened. How has this happened? This was a first term government, Whitlam and Howard were polling terribly by this stage of their premierships and nobody touched them. What is wrong with this party!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I think it's shocking all the sexism that's coming out among the media and the punters this morning, I thought we lived in a civilised society.

Going to war with someone every month is going to suck though.

Lentern

HSC
I think it's shocking all the sexism that's coming out among the media and the punters this morning, I thought we lived in a civilised society.

Going to war with someone every month is going to suck though.
Yeah that's what's shocking.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Obviously he was being sarcastic/ironic guy
I was being serious about the sexism, every man and his dog slagging Gillard for being "childless" or a "spinster"

I mean I don't like her that much as a politician, but wtf?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
you know, I actually entertained the idea of voting for krudd had he scrapped the rspt and net filter but now lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I was being serious about the sexism, every man and his dog slagging Gillard for being "childless" or a "spinster"

I mean I don't like her that much as a politician, but wtf?
Yeah, all votes for Abbott. Or hopefully Christian Democrats/Shooters or some other bullshit excuse for a political party (votes that don't actually count). Even in Australia.

Childless. I'm surprised they're complaining. I wouldn't mind seeing some reptilian spawn, tbqh.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd prolly vote Gillard if the net filter was scrapped, that's pretty much the main factor for me.

speak

HSC
Just announced: Stephen Conroy has been replaced with Kate Lundy and she is scrapping the filter entirely.

Yes!

HSC
Uni Grad
Got a source? I desperately want to believe you but yeh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)