• I'm a girl and YES I am

Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters
HSC
lasgna is good... many people just dont like it because it is high in carbs and if those carbs aint used they turn into fat. Quite a few diets out there that are carb-free and all which i reckon has its negatives.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
theres this guy at the store i work and hes pretty tall and is very attractive. the lots of muscles type. anyways he went to lunch and came back with a bag of stuff, including maccas, subway and god knows what else. when i saw him eating i said "i wish i could eat that much crap food" and his reply? "well you should go to the gym heaps. do you?" (me: uhh.... nuh)
so there you have it. the secret to eating what you want is exercise shitloads.

berra

HSC
Catwalk said:
i know i'm not extremely fat or anything so i don't mean to insult anyone that's bigger than me. but i would like to be thinner especially since i'm asian and all other asians are skinny shits (as my parents love to remind me).

it's so hard to stop eating junk food!!! it tastes so good and there's nothing else to eat except fruit haha

at least ur parents are trying to help u lose weight... weneva i try 2 cut back on food, my parents try to force food down my throat weneva they can..

my height is 171 cm's and i weigh 60 kg... i wouldnt mind dropping down 2 around 55-57 kg...

a techinque i find 2 b very helpful is no eating at night... like after 7.30 pm.

Catwalk

HSC
berra said:
at least ur parents are trying to help u lose weight... weneva i try 2 cut back on food, my parents try to force food down my throat weneva they can..
QUOTE]
my parents tell me to eat less when i eat too much, but say the complete opposite when i'm eating too little. so you see, it's a lose-lose situation.

i'm feeling very very bloated today. my stomach looks twice it's usual size and it's just so disgusting!! i'm also 2 kgs heavier than usual. WHY????

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Subway's actually quite healthy. :p

I'd live on Subway if there was a store within 5 min of my house.

Catwalk said:
i'm feeling very very bloated today. my stomach looks twice it's usual size and it's just so disgusting!! i'm also 2 kgs heavier than usual. WHY????
Is it that time of the month? Because girls are always more bloated and heavier then. I mysteriously gain around a kilo before my periods and mysteriously lose it right after.

Catwalk

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Is it that time of the month? Because girls are always more bloated and heavier then. I mysteriously gain around a kilo before my periods and mysteriously lose it right after.
no it's not, unfortunately! that's why i'm so baffled. :(

arrested development
HSC
Catwalk said:
Did you eat something really salty today or yesterday or something? Because that could be causing your body to retain fluids and, hence, you would have extra "water weight".

funny_bunny

HSC
can u guys help me out.
I'm a 16 yr old bloke, and i weigh bout 95kg. im trying to go to the gym everyday, and eat really healthy. ne tips guys? i could really use the advice

berra

HSC
i'm feeling very very bloated today. my stomach looks twice it's usual size and it's just so disgusting!! i'm also 2 kgs heavier than usual. WHY????[/QUOTE]

did u eat alot 2dai?
or drink lots of fluids? i.e. water...

these are the main reasons y us grls bloat...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pointdexter said:
you feeling tired lethagic?
Yes. Last time I donated blood (10 or so weeks ago), my haemoglobin was 130-something.
pointdexter said:
noticed any funny growths?
No
pointdexter said:
any recent exposure to radiation..?
Only my microwave
pointdexter said:
lost of sensation, difficulty breathing, lost of sight ?
No
pointdexter said:
morning headaches?
No
pointdexter said:
joint pain?
Occasionally, but only if I've been cramped up for a while
pointdexter said:
muscle pain?
Occasionally

So, Dr., diagnose me!! ;)

Last edited:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:
nat: that's not overdoing it at all, it's only 3.5-4hrs, you're still getting a lot out of it. regular excersise is very good for you, and beach runs are great for toning.

all i was saying is, those people who are gym/excersise freaks (you all know the type i mean) and think they'll lose heaps by excersising/going to the gym daily and for hours on end arent really doing much for themselves once they pass the 3hr mark.
i do 1.5- 2 hours of exercise 5-6 days a week and i hardly think after ive hit the 4 hour mark the exercise is a waste of time. i dont really understand the logic behind this- you will still be burning more kilojoules after you've reached this 4 hour quota of exercise.

= Jennifer =

HSC
funny_bunny said:
can u guys help me out.
I'm a 16 yr old bloke, and i weigh bout 95kg. im trying to go to the gym everyday, and eat really healthy. ne tips guys? i could really use the advice
most gyms now have a health consultant, see if your gym has one and they will be able to tell you the specifics you need for yourself...in the earlier pages of this thread there are heaps of ideas on how to get you started, but it is always good to consult a professional.

goodluck:)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
funny_bunny said:
can u guys help me out.
depends on what you're aims and goals are...
the best thing for you is to consult a trainer at the gym.

With eating, you should eat regular meals and of smaller size...eating three meals a day is not smart at all :p

Oh and try to eat dinner early, because you don't want to go to bed just after eating...some people have said drinking water before/after meals also helps.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Yes. Last time I donated blood (10 or so weeks ago), my haemoglobin was 130-something.

No

Only my microwave

No

No

Occasionally, but only if I've been cramped up for a while

Occasionally

So, Dr., diagnose me!! ;)
i realli do need to give a physical too ;)
weight loss too?
and id ask about rheumatoid diseases and cancers in ure family

but so far i wouldnt think u had a tumour :)

edit: 130g/L is a pretty good Hb for a female

Last edited:
HSC
berra said:

my height is 171 cm's and i weigh 60 kg... i wouldnt mind dropping down 2 around 55-57 kg...

a techinque i find 2 b very helpful is no eating at night... like after 7.30 pm.
Catwalk and Berra you guys realise if you calculate your BMI you would both be below the mid range healthy weight level. I don't think either of you really need to lose weight. The best thing to do would be just tone up a bit so ur body looks firmer, if you think you could loose weight you probably just need some muscle conditioning.

I'm always iffy about losing any more weight than what I already have because you loose it off your boobs as well.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I suggest you guys join/visit this forum
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It's the no. 1 fitness board on the web. Clueless fat people go there to ask for advice on how to lose fat. There's plenty of info and you can create a topic and get a reply really fast because that board is very active

HSC
click here said:
I suggest you guys join/visit this forum
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It's the no. 1 fitness board on the web. Clueless fat people go there to ask for advice on how to lose fat. There's plenty of info and you can create a topic and get a reply really fast because that board is very active
That poor Kitten. You can see where the taxidermist has sliced it up the middle.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
i realli do need to give a physical too ;)
weight loss too?
and id ask about rheumatoid diseases and cancers in ure family

but so far i wouldnt think u had a tumour :)

edit: 130g/L is a pretty good Hb for a female
You can explore my body anytime, baby ;)

About 10% weight loss.
Cancer: my grandfather died of cancer [liver], and my mum is constantly having lumps cut out (stupid woman is old school and used to bathe in baby oil then sunbake from sunrise to sunset :mad: )
RD: Arthritis is pretty common in my family, not sure if its RA or OA though (haha, you can tell I really listen when they blabber on about their aches and pains). Other than that, no RD that I know of.

Haha I was stoked with my Hb though hey, normally its 115-120, and touch-and-go whether or not I can donate.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ooOOooooOOOOooo and there i was thinking this was goin to be a slow business week ;)..
if only newcastle wasnt so far .. lolz

family history doesnt sound out of the ordinary

115-120 is very borderline.. with 95% range (aka "normal") being 119 - 160 for females.. (dun ask i just know blood numbers off by heart now)

heres how u guess if its RA or OA.. 1) females? 2) under 50 when they got it..
if female and under 50 its almost always RA.. RD include Lupus too :)

weight loss of 10%... thats alright.. unless u werent doing anything different..
mabbe u changed ure diet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)