• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Male Winter Fashion (1 Viewer)

lawrenceli

HSC
nice jeans pattie boi
wat are they?
ur shirt looks too dullish though

but this years biggie for winter are leather jackets
i bought one for 200$ in chinatown
its soo hot=]

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
ITT Fag thread. I don't accessorize for winter, i throw on Jeans and a long sleeved shirt/t-shirt with possibly a jacket. I don't buy shit that costs more than ~$50 since it's a rip and I grow too damn fast. Stuff I bought last year is now about 2 sizes too small on the arms.

johony

HSC
that's really cool johony.
link?
i'd pay $200
long post here.
nice, sanely priced varsity jackets are notoriously hard to find

that one up there is from a swedish brand called morris, i just had a look and found one for 320 euros, which equates to about 640 here.
Zoovillage.com - Street fashion, online since 1998

i found a few online for under 200:
Play Cloths Your It Jacket - CALI
Nike Saturn Fleece Varsity Jacket - CALI
and for a bit more
Supreme

i've seen lee do one which is a black wool body and grey leather sleeve for about $150, ugly though

otherwise get a custom made one off ebay or some other online place. just google up letterman or varsity jackets and there will be places that do them, although look like they fit big.

EDIT: found this place from that superfuture thread that does a varsity jacket similar to the one i posted: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=tem...bc7ce7151ffe99fe1&gid=101876140434&ref=search

Last edited:

hoecake

HSC
ITT Fag thread. I don't accessorize for winter, i throw on Jeans and a long sleeved shirt/t-shirt with possibly a jacket. I don't buy shit that costs more than ~$50 since it's a rip and I grow too damn fast. Stuff I bought last year is now about 2 sizes too small on the arms.
how awesome are u

Zrap

glock9
HSC
i bought this today, reduced from 350 to 100

no one would buy that at 350, reasonable price 100 imo

poor faggot is poor

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
first of all, ITT Fag Thread doesn't make sense
second, you're retarded and no-one likes you

yesss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)