Michael Moore's Open Letter To George Bush (3 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
the to guy who is a fan of bill o'racist

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/billinfo.htm

that site should expose the worst 'journalist' in the world enough for you.

we need a petition to get someone to murder bill o'reilly, he is the only person in the world who i think murdering should be legal
Blah Blah crap.

P.S. Supercharged you are a blind moron, i love how you compare two completely different disasters and on top of that use some pics that show the good side of the chinese operation, and the bad side of the us operation.

Very convincing argument you dipshit.

from hiphops badly designed website said:
For Daily Updates and information about Bill O'Reilly, FOX news, the corporate media, and the crooked republicans in the White House, visit the oreilly-sucks Forum

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
P.S. Supercharged you are a blind moron, i love how you compare two completely different disasters and on top of that use some pics that show the good side of the chinese operation, and the bad side of the us operation.
What and are you going to argue otherwise? Completely different? Massive flood A vs massive flood B. Did China's society fall apart? any hooligans gunning down rescue teams and National Guard soldiers? Any looting, rapes or murders in the aftermath? Any shit slow response from an aloof federal government in sending aid and rescuers? Take a look at what the mayor of New Orleans had to say about the inept rescue effort. :rolleyes:

You're just kidding yourself if you think the US flood relief teams in do a better job in New Orleans. pffft owned.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Owned, my dear comrade? NTB is spot on; you're a dipshit, and that won't change till you remove those rose-tinted glasses and join us on the plane of critical thought and open discussion (well, that may be pushing it, but the general point, that one should step back from time to time, still stands).

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Considering your minimal contribution, you're mediocre to the point of being funny :rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
supercharged said:
Lies what lies? Go and take a look at the news about the violence in New Orleans yourself, its a real life GTA...

btw flood relief in US 2005 vs flood relief in China 1998:

And what does this have to do with China or communism (although China is rather capitalist these days)? I didn't make any mention of either until you brought it up.

Ha, China is unified in its response and doesn't have law and order issues after natural disasters...

The Emperor Bush performs on Tuesday, while people drown in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama

http://lefti.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_lefti_archive.html#112550416659835109

Chinese tank trying to kill protestors.

A picture of some random Americans who seem happy.

Therefore America is better than China.

Would you cut the crap please? Your logic is dubious and your arguments fallacious, learn to construct a proper argument or get the hell out of this forum.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
A picture of some random Americans who seem happy.

Therefore America is better than China.

Would you cut the crap please? Your logic is dubious and your arguments fallacious, learn to construct a proper argument or get the hell out of this forum.
OMFG are you just completely lost? why don't you try listening to your own advice :rolleyes:

Tell what is the fucking relationship between event A (tiananmen square riots) vs event B (americans in club)? Your logic is NON EXISTANT! At least do anarchist in China Vs anarchist in America, or Chinese in club Vs Americans in club to be a little more meaningful .

Whereas I was comparing flood relief in one country vs flood relief in another....where's the crap there? Or are you just talking out of your arse as per usual? :uhhuh:

adambra

HSC
Think he was trying to say that your argument was illogical.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
anti-mathmite said:
supercharged... Perhaps if the contrast wasn't so obvious, then your post would have some credability.

So you ARE a communist propagandist!

I still dont see why you have this urge to try to make out that China is better than the US.. There are lots of instances world wide where the response was better.. What's this... (hahahahaha) got to do with the price of eggs in China?

Are you trying to take advantage of the USA's misery to try to further China's cause? That's sad!
Scroll back a page and take a look, I didn't make any reference to China until YOU brought it up :rolleyes:

And no I'm not a communist propagandist, even a blind man can see that capitalism has worked well in China.

Communist propaganda would look like this:

North Korea eating well!, pass the sauce please ;)

adambra said:
Think he was trying to say that your argument was illogical.
What was illogical about it? Both were major floods, one was handled better than the other. America's flood relief is shithouse. End of story.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
supercharged, it's pretty obvious that the line of images comparing the us and china is biased. it seems like something from a email forwarding chain.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
also.. being a bit of a photoshop pro, I think alot of the pictures have been edited.

a keen eye will spot the problems.

edit: nevermind... it's actually one huge fuckn picture....
edit2: one quick example you can all find, look at the first american picture... it has people waiting in line to get on a bus, and it appears to be a photo taken behind a soldier holding a gun. The soldier holding the gun in that picture (for whatever reason) has been put in.

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
errr I really don't think the pictures are fake, go and watch the news, the National Guard are armed with guns at all times even when door knocking on houses to check for survivors. You are gonna have to do better than that.

jellybeenz

HSC
Um... do the chinese letters mean the pics are from a Chinese source?

Because that means there is obvious bias and considering that China doesn't have freedom of the press and that their newspapers are monitored by the "Publicity Department" aka ex-Department of Propaganda. There is obvious political gain to be had by presenting China as a unified nation in times of trouble. America being a democratic society with Freedom of the Press, pictures of whatever are allowed to be published and cannot be filtered by the government.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
No those pictures are not from some sort of official spin doctor "Publicity Department", they were from a commercial bulletin board. And are you suggesting that China or any other country with the possible exception of crazy african republics would NOT be unified and instead break out into looting, rapes and murder after natural disasters? Not even in very poor 3rd world countries such as Bangladesh does that happen.

jellybeenz

HSC
I'm saying the media in China is officially monitored by the Government. I'm saying the media in America is not monitored by the government (I'm not saying there is no govt influence however).

I'm also saying that America isn't that different to anywhere else in the world, so what makes you think that because it happened there, it couldn't happen anywhere? What makes you think it didn't occurr in China (most probably on a smaller scale) and we just didn't hear about it? Question your sources.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
jellybeenz said:
I'm also saying that America isn't that different to anywhere else in the world, so what makes you think that because it happened there, it couldn't happen anywhere? What makes you think it didn't occurr in China (most probably on a smaller scale) and we just didn't hear about it? Question your sources.
LOL America isn't that different? Tell me another country where that happens? Remember the December Asian Tsunami, did people start killing each other and require thousands of soldiers to put down the anarchy? Why the fuck would shit like that happen anywhere else? Did that happen Australia during cyclone Tracy?

Two cyclones recently hit eastern China (at least 600,000 were evacutated berfore it reached), Taiwan, Japan and soon will reach South Korea. Do you think armed troops and armoured vehicle deployments will be needed to restore law and order from armed hooligans there? Are their governments going to bungle the rescue effort too? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jellybeenz

HSC
supercharged said:
LOL America isn't that different? Tell me another country where that happens? Remember the December Asian Tsunami, did people start killing each other and require thousands of soldiers to put down the anarchy? Why the fuck would shit like that happen anywhere else? Did that happen Australia during cyclone Tracy?

Two cyclones recently hit eastern China, Taiwan, Japan and soon will reach South Korea. Do you think troops will be needed to restore law and order from armed hooligans there? :rolleyes:
I think your argument is flawed. I was just merely pointing out how the pictures you presented could be politically biased.

Anything can happen anywhere. You can console yourself with the idea that Americans are somehow innately evil or that it could only happen there, but the fact is that humans can act like that. Anywhere.

Plebeian

supercharged, before you climb too high onto the moral high ground, see if you can find a true equivalent to the Tiananmen Square massacre in recent American history.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Techie said:
Before you climb too high onto the moral high ground, see if you can find a true equivalent to the Tiananmen Square massacre in recent American history.
And what exactly does this have to do with flood relief? May as well compare it to the National Guard shooting dead looters and anarchists in New Orleans then....

Anything can happen anywhere. You can console yourself with the idea that Americans are somehow innately evil or that it could only happen there, but the fact is that humans can act like that. Anywhere.
Come on, some evidence then? There have been plenty of natural distasters around the world in the last few years, where are all the examples of this behaviour?

"the fact is that humans can act like that. Anywhere." Sure, that's like saying cannabalism CAN happen anywhere (very true), but DOES it happen anywhere? How about locally? When was the last time you ate your neighbour? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jellybeenz

HSC
You really are bordering on racism here. I take offence. I'm an American. I feel that you are implying that because I'm an American I am more likely to kill or rape someone in times of disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)