• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Non Uws people in UWS forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaraB

raigaa said:
school is different from uni
yes i know that...

i ws just using it as a point of comparison...

i didnt say that they are the same, more uws is on a similar level to the public school system, wheras, uni's like usyd and unsw and mac - ie those with higher fees and full fee paying courses (far as i read at least in the hecs booklet) are more similar to the private school system

Chang

HSC
LaraB said:
ps - im a girl!!!! so "he" would never give u my keys:p
now i look like a dick. Ah well stalking a girl is more fun than stalking a guy i guess

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
yes i know that...

i ws just using it as a point of comparison...

i didnt say that they are the same, more uws is on a similar level to the public school system, wheras, uni's like usyd and unsw and mac - ie those with higher fees and full fee paying courses (far as i read at least in the hecs booklet) are more similar to the private school system
I think u will find only UTS and Usyd raised there fees

L

LaraB

Chang said:
now i look like a dick. Ah well stalking a girl is more fun than stalking a guy i guess
haha lol - well not if the girl is like me and has a boyfriend, 4 brothers and a father who is a Martial arts instructor at the other end lol :p

L

LaraB

Korn said:
I think u will find only UTS and Usyd raised there fees
i read though in one of the hecs booklets, as far as levels of what uni charges for each band of subjcet for hecs

and from what i saw mac and usyd were the same and the highest for hecs fee...

unsw and uws were on the same, lower, level..

cant remember the others..

it only had usyd, unsw, uws, uts, mac, csu on there so it wasnt like...a whole overview...

raigaa

HSC
i frankly dont give a shit about fees
im poor wherever i go to

so i'd rather be poor and go to a uni that offers my degree.
and that is internationally known for that certain degree.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
unsw and uws were on the same, lower, level.....
unsw and uws has similar hecs - within a couple of dollars of each other.

L

LaraB

raigaa said:
i frankly dont give a shit about fees
im poor wherever i go to

so i'd rather be poor and go to a uni that offers my degree.
and that is internationally known for that certain degree.
i didnt say that that way of thinking was wrong btw...in case that's what you thought i meant..

only saying what myself and some friends and my bro thought about lesser v higher paying courses/unis and whether it really matters :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LaraB said:
haha lol - well not if the girl is like me and has a boyfriend, 4 brothers and a father who is a Martial arts instructor at the other end lol :p
whoa, and i thought i had it bad !

Chang

HSC
LaraB said:
Im stalking you, that means i can strike any time of the day/night. On top of that who said im gonna 'go in for the kill' when ur at home?

L

LaraB

Chang said:
Im stalking you, that means i can strike any time of the day/night. On top of that who said im gonna 'go in for the kill' when ur at home?
haha lol true:p but if im not at home, im usually givin me bros a lift to cricket/hockey training, or at uni so there's friends around, or out wit my bf:p

Chang

HSC
LaraB said:
haha lol true:p but if im not at home, im usually givin me bros a lift to cricket/hockey training, or at uni so there's friends around, or out wit my bf:p
im gonna start operation 'hide in your roof'. Im gonna steal ur car keys mission impossible style.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
i read though in one of the hecs booklets, as far as levels of what uni charges for each band of subjcet for hecs

and from what i saw mac and usyd were the same and the highest for hecs fee...

unsw and uws were on the same, lower, level..

cant remember the others..

it only had usyd, unsw, uws, uts, mac, csu on there so it wasnt like...a whole overview...
I found some interesting info here
Macquarie
Macquarie
UNSW
UWS
UTS
UTS
Usyd

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
So i dunno bout everyone else, like, i personally dont care if people from other unis are on the forum, but only if you're not making ignorant abusive comments back at us.....

Im sure that some people will bitch back, so feel free, but being a UWS STUDENT FORUM i do not see how you could refute what i have said as its not just me with these thoughts, i can guarantee it....
Yea I agree with u somewhat that students from other Unis using this forum should not give abusive comments at UWS...But in saying that, that is not how the world operates, u can't expect everything 2 be smooth sailing. Plus the fact that u said "I'M SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL BITCH BACK, SO FEEL FREE", then what are u complaining about?...u indeed expect bitching 2 occur and indeed actually encouraged it, so wat is ur point?...did I juz see a contradiction there as well?...i'd say so! :cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Yea I agree with u somewhat that students from other Unis using this forum should not give abusive comments at UWS...But in saying that, that is not how the world operates, u can't expect everything 2 be smooth sailing. Plus the fact that u said "I'M SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL BITCH BACK, SO FEEL FREE", then what are u complaining about?...u indeed expect bitching 2 occur and indeed actually encouraged it, so wat is ur point?...did I juz see a contradiction there as well?...i'd say so! :cool:
how is that a contradiction?

i said i expected people to bitch not that i would agree with the people bitching. I did not contradict myself... your over use of accusations of me being 'contradictory' clearly shows you have a lack of understanding as to what it means. so, contradictory means when 2 statements are made and agreed with that are opposite to one another.

If you can show me where i said 2 opposing statements to which i was both in agreeance with - fine say im contradicting myself, but until you can, after all - you said so yourself you'll never argue without facts...???... stop arguing just for the sake of it.

i never said that the world is smooth sailing, but i dont get how that's relevant....
it doesnt affect/impact upon the fact that people are wrong to come into a forum intended for uws students or questions about uws and just spout out irrelevent/uninformed insults and comments detracting from the existing conversation

stop being so desperate to prove me wrong... just get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)