NRL is shit. (1 Viewer)

Mozza91

HSC
Mozza, you've been just as prolific in discussing AFL in this thread as anyone else. Dumb shit.
You're the biggest fuckwit of all the fuckwits in this thread.
Like 2 months ago.
Go back to your soft game

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I'v given up reasoning with the retards who continually post shit in this forum. AFL is 3 times a tiring as rugby league. Im not saying it is better. Im not saying any game is better, its a matter of personal preference. Only a moron would say one game is "better" than another you fucking dickheads. Especially if you havnt even played all of them.
The game i was watching, they showed how much players had run in the game.

some players had run 4km + :jaw:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC

That isn't that much :eek: I have to run 6 km for Cross Country this year and they can run 4km with breaks and stuff so yeahhhh.

But what sports a person considers "good" or "shit" is purely based on preference.

As the title of the thread is about league, here is what I reckon:

See league is about being hard-hitting and having that special sort of flair (GREG INGLIS), however the forwards are very unfit (some can't even last 20 minutes with having to go off the field) no matter how you look at that, for a profession player it is poor.

People appreciate different things in sport, for instance I can't stand watching boxing (I think beating the shit of out each other is pathetic), where as I find soccer much more interesting (the skill and endurance levels or some of those players are amazing).
They are completely different sports which I have reasons to like or to dislike.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Your argument is essentially flawed boris.

The hybrid game looked much more attractive then AFL, that isn't the issue but. Your touting the fitness levels of AFL players as amazing however they couldn't even keep up with part time Irish players that do brick laying on the side.

Onto union and league, well:

• Union is a lot more open and uncontrolled, I love the scrum challenges etc.
  • League however is very controlled and presents interesting tactics.

Both games have their good bits and bad bits but are good to watch.

Funky_Monk, what are you talking about? Your saying that we should respect AFL players because it's so hard to have all the time in the world to take a free kick. It's also hard playing with thousands of people watching on TV and live that they just deserve respect. Quite a stupid argument from you.

And yes boris I agree, AFL is 3 times as tiring as league to watch. Funky_Monk if you can't win an argument then simply have a QQ, we still won't care what you have to say.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Funky_Monk, what are you talking about? Your saying that we should respect AFL players because it's so hard to have all the time in the world to take a free kick. It's also hard playing with thousands of people watching on TV and live that they just deserve respect. Quite a stupid argument from you.
Actually i was pointing out how flawed, un-informed and biased your shit argument was. And you just re-affirmed how un-informed you are, not to mention mentally deficient in understanding something that was rather plainly written. Clearly you have never experienced the "luxury" of taking a free kick in a game of any consequence.
I was also suggesting you try giving credit where credit is due. Don't try to sound smart. It doesn't suit you.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
You still don't make any sense. Taking a free kick is as easy as anything, try convincing everyone it isn't. You simply can't which is why your trying to 'insult' me.

There is a reason no other country has bothered to adopt a sport like AFL, please think very hard about why that is before posting some more bait.

Thanks.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
People appreciate different things in sport, for instance I can't stand watching boxing (I think beating the shit of out each other is pathetic), where as I find soccer much more interesting (the skill and endurance levels or some of those players are amazing).
They are completely different sports which I have reasons to like or to dislike.
Your point about Boxing is pretty defunct especially when you compare it soccer, because the endurance you need as a Boxer far outweighs that of Soccer Player. As for skill, there can be no comparison between soccer and boxing, as skills required are uncomparable but it's not as simple as people beating the shit out of each other when it comes to boxing.

See league is about being hard-hitting and having that special sort of flair (GREG INGLIS), however the forwards are very unfit (some can't even last 20 minutes with having to go off the field) no matter how you look at that, for a profession player it is poor.
AFL is hard-hitting as well, the contests are intense, not as hard-hitting as league but that's because the type of athlete needed to play AFL over NRL (see forwards) is so very different and alot of people who watch NRL including myself love watching the contest between forward packs.

In terms of Flair, AFL and NRL are on par, It's quite understandable to think the AFL doesn't if you've established the nature of AFL by watching a Sydney Game, but the individual brilliance through Goals and Marks and possession is equal to that of individual brilliance of players like Inglis.

Btw. Nick Riewoldt runs 16km per game.

boris

Banned
HSC
Have you played all of them ?
yes i played 8 years league, 2 union,2 soccer, and starting my 2nd of afl.

Could of sworn nobody asked you.
Weren't we talking about League and Union not that stupid sport Victards play
you're a childish moron

4km is pretty standard. like it has been said, some players, onballers esp fun +15km. mostly sprinting.

That isn't that much :eek: I have to run 6 km for Cross Country this year and they can run 4km with breaks and stuff so yeahhhh.

But what sports a person considers "good" or "shit" is purely based on preference.
yeah 6km at a medium/slow pace, not 6km sprinting from ruck to ruck.

exactly, its all about personal preference. only retards like mozza think otherwise.

Your argument is essentially flawed boris.

The hybrid game looked much more attractive then AFL, that isn't the issue but. Your touting the fitness levels of AFL players as amazing however they couldn't even keep up with part time Irish players that do brick laying on the side.

you're also a childish moron.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Now, now boris.

No need to resort to name calling, just because you can't win.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
You simply can't which is why your trying to 'insult' me.

There is a reason no other country has bothered to adopt a sport like AFL, please think very hard about why that is before posting some more bait.
Because other countries have had their own national/adopted sports well entrenched within their cultures for longer than 150 years? 150 years being about how long AFL has been in existence.
Yeah, good argument guy.

Your small-mindedness, ignorance and gross stupidity is why i insult you. You dunce.

Charizard

HSC
League involves the least amount of skill of all aforementioned sports, that's pretty clear.

Sure they are all great athletes, but their isnt a lot to the game.

in conclusion, the most skilled sport is football (soccer).

Now flame me plz

boris

Banned
HSC
charizard used flamethrower

it was super effective

boris

Banned
HSC
hey how come there is equal amounts of retardation and levelheaded discussion in this thread?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Because the fags come in and spout bullshit on how League is God's gift to bogans, levelheaded people eventually counter with something relevant, to which the fags take offence to and don't know how to reply with valid points and so just use stupid fallacies.

Such is the circle of life in this thread.

Mozza91

HSC
Because the fags come in and spout bullshit on how League is God's gift to bogans, levelheaded people eventually counter with something relevant, to which the fags take offence to and don't know how to reply with valid points and so just use stupid fallacies.

Such is the circle of life in this thread.
No they have relevant arguements you with your lack of knowledge about Rugby League change the subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)