NRL Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, thought we went through this, dragons = better then roosters (rorters 4 mel:))
don't you make such insulting comment and then try to soften it up with an innocent little smilie face! dfjalkx Boo you suck! :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh what's this? Roosters losing again?
16-10 loss to the Sharks, how much do they suck at the moment!

Boo_

HSC
haha. yeah. but sharks werent doing to well themselves...

anyone else notice that due to origin one, kimmorley didnt play in the last game sharks one, and then when he was playing sharks went on a losing streak.

another thing to note, that roosters had players backing up from SOO, so instead of a weeks rest, some roosters players only had a few days, where as all the sharks that played had a more then 2 days of no football

Trogie

HSC
tonight's match was so bad!!! easily the worst game of the season, so many dropped balls, obstructions, scrappy play the balls, it was like watching a bad under 12's clash

Boo_

HSC
the only part i saw, was when sharks scored their first try...y did minichello move towards the sideline???

Trogie

HSC
I don't know what happened to the roosters, everything was wrong, trying to offload when the pass wasn't on, kicking on the 1st, poor ball control, bad reads in defence, passing the ball off the ground...twice, absolutely shocking.
Ricky Stuart has a LOT of work to do before this side can even dream about competing in the finals.

The sharks were also pretty poor but not as bad as the roosters

Boo_

HSC
sharks were luki, roosters played worse then them, dragons have been like that, they would play a really bad game but still win due to the fact that the opposing team played an even worse game

Trogie

HSC
Boo_ said:
sharks were luki, roosters played worse then them, dragons have been like that, they would play a really bad game but still win due to the fact that the opposing team played an even worse game
Yeh like when they played newcastle a month or two back. Roosters play again next Friday (shudder), at least they'll be playing a good team in parra...should be a good game

Last edited:

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
In regard to newcasstles reaction to loosing Buderus or Johns - i dont think u would even get 2 fans to watch the game if they left, they are the ppl novocastrians come to see, i
would loose all newy pride if Buderus went, and its gettin harder to h8 Johns - he playd so well in SOO II, although hes still a wanker

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well all you Shark haters i hope you enjoyed the game. It wasnt as bad as some of you people make it out to be. Some poor mistakes by both sides, but you people fail to see the great defense shown by both sides. It was a good win by the sharkies, and a tough loss for the chooks and im sure that theyll bounce back.

BUT GO SHARKIES!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Getting easier to hate Johns. Because he's gay and keeps getting in the way of Orford.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Eels beat warriors 28-18. Ahh the winning streak continues. 6 in a row now, at least parra will actually make the finals this yr woo

Bring on the roosters next friday, I'm looking forward to seeing the eels make it 7 in a row :)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yenta said:
Eels beat warriors 28-18. Ahh the winning streak continues. 6 in a row now, at least parra will actually make the finals this yr woo

Bring on the roosters next friday, I'm looking forward to seeing the eels make it 7 in a row :)
agrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee! :) :) :) <3 <3 <3
i thought we were against the broncos tho...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Oh what's this? Roosters losing again?
16-10 loss to the Sharks, how much do they suck at the moment!
ahhhhh im so psd! :( damn sharks, fkn roosters...grrrrr. they betta not lose again next week when i go, or i will cry! :(

kelbel88

HSC
go the parramatta eels

the eels are the besr footy team plus they are actually winnig games not losing them like the knights.so stick that up ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)