NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

angelduck said:
extremely important, maybe it will give kimmorly some confidence and he'll start playin beter
Omg! Kimmorley... now there's a dickhead for ya. Did you see how after the Rooster's try at the end of the first half he just went and stuck his hand in Brett Finch's face. Lol so then all the Roosters pushed him to the ground - that was funny. But seriously, I really don't like him!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Omg! Kimmorley... now there's a dickhead for ya. Did you see how after the Rooster's try at the end of the first half he just went and stuck his hand in Brett Finch's face. Lol so then all the Roosters pushed him to the ground - that was funny. But seriously, I really don't like him!
Ahahahahah....I should've watched the game, that would have been hilarious. Like the time when Parra were playing the Roosters, and chris walker pulled matt peterson's (aka sideshow bob) hair so sideshow got up and slammed the ball into walker's head...but I don't think anyone else would remember that.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
m_isk said:
Go the panthers!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo we finally won. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA.
Edit: hey yenta I remember that episode....GOLD!! btw how annoying is that stupid "that's gold" phase the whole country is going through courtesy of chief boofhead...
Lol congrats to panthers. They're still gone though.
Yeah that "that's gold" bullshit is annoying. The footy show has sparked heaps of sayings before that spread around the country like wildfire:
- "that's tops"
- "gooooOOOOOOOOoooone"
- "bring back the biff"
etc.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
yeh, what a dikhead! i didnt see the point of that- was he angry or just stupid? hes an idiot, a stupid idiot. And then all those shark players came over to defend kimmorley after roosters players pushed him-? pffft they didnt even know what just happened, imbaciles. i was just shocked, u just dnt come over and put ur hand on someones mouth in the fken first place...grrr theres something wrong with him. Old bastard, Dnt touch my finch bitch!

m_isk

HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter whether or not they saw what happened. Doesn't even matter if Kimmorley was in the right or not. The point is their captain and teamate was being pushed around, and thus, on the field at least, they have an obligation to help him out. Call me crazy, but mateship and camaraderie goes well with the goal posts and crowded toilets. :)

*mel*

kimi said:
yeh, what a dikhead! i didnt see the point of that- was he angry or just stupid? hes an idiot, a stupid idiot. And then all those shark players came over to defend kimmorley after roosters players pushed him-? pffft they didnt even know what just happened, imbaciles. i was just shocked, u just dnt come over and put ur hand on someones mouth in the fken first place...grrr theres something wrong with him. Old bastard, Dnt touch my finch bitch!
Lol! Exactly! :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
kimi said:
ahhhhh im so psd! :( damn sharks, fkn roosters...grrrrr. they betta not lose again next week when i go, or i will cry! :(
Of course they're going to lose, they're versing the in form team of the competition.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:

omg, i totally agree, kimmorley is such an idiot...

Boo_

HSC
kelbel88 said:
the eels are the besr footy team plus they are actually winnig games not losing them like the knights.so stick that up ya
um, actually, broncos are the best team...10 in a row...i think the doggies 13 in a row from a few season ago is gonna be passed

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Iluvtheknights said:
C'MON Dragons smash those Rabbitohs. I cannot stand Souths.

i dnt like either of them. but hopefully souths can win cos i dnt want dragon supporters teasing me or bragging to me. Damn dragons supporters.

*mel*

Well look at that... it's half time. Dragons are leading 8 - 6. Dragons have scored 2 tries and whoever is kicking has missed both times... It's hard without Head isn't it?
So much for that prediction... leading 32-0 after 15 mins. Yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)