• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

7bonita7

hey pink blink... who ever was sayin stuff bout why did you get cramps then, well i can explain. last year i fell pregnant and i missed a period but that feeling before, well i thought i was going to get my period so every ten minutes i ran to the loo to check... anyways never got them, so a complete waste of time aye... oh well but i had an abortion, the hardest thing ever, people think your ungratefull but its not that at all... it was very difficult but you deal with it... can i just suggest get an appointment now, they are usually booked up anyway, and if you do decide to go through with it do it sooner, ( no room for getting attached) and you often feel very sluggish the first trimester.
if you need any advice or anything email samantha_11may@hotmail.com
and if you feel its none of my fucking business tell me where to go... lol :)
so yea, oh and give your boy a big hug and kiss just for being there cause they'll love ya all the more for it....
goodluck xox

timrie6

HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
:( my period is over a week late...though over the space of a week, i had cramps, back pain, everything that is associated with my period...except i never actually got it. im beginning to wonder though that maybe something is wrong inside, 4 years ago i had an operation to remove one of my tubes, but it never affected my cycle. but otherwise, yeah maybe im pregnant. my bf is sketching out, and until today i belived that i was gunna get my period, but ive spent the morning crying cause i dont know whats going on. im gunna do a test...but im so scared of what itll say :(
do the test AFTER the hsc, I'm sure it's only due to stress, I know someone who didn't get their period at all over the HSC either, just because of stress.
Don't worry!

twiddla

Hey Pink - given u are pregnant it might be and idea to tell ur parents cos they can then help u apply for illness and misadventure for ur hsc - but if u are desperate to not tell them talk to your doc and the councillor at school about it!!! They are both bound to confidentiality!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
u have to read the last couple of replies - shes pregnant, not late
lol...thats the way jose, lay into them..jk. thanks though :)

well actually i feel pretty fine. i feel a bit sick in the mornings, but thats nothing new, ive actually spent most my life feeling sick everyday...its just now i feel like im gunna spew but dont lol. today has been good, i havnt felt as worse as any other day but its getting better.
im not going to apply for special considerations or misadventure...its not affecting anything, if i like vomit during the exams i will...but i feel fine so until it affects how i concentrate etc ill just forget about it.
but thanks anyway everyone. and goodluck tomorrow.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i thought so many people on here hated me or didnt realise i existed sort of thing...BOS is like my second family now...and somehow im beginning to love all the people on here

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Katjif's post on page 8 was really supportive, well done.

pink - yeah, as kat said, focus on your exams now, try to forget about it until after they finish - you've made your decision so no need to worry.

good luck!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Mine are quite overdue now, and im not pregnant, but any1 missed out for the month do u think something could be wrong?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Mr. Rusty the coathanger is your friend.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Mine are quite overdue now, and im not pregnant, but any1 missed out for the month do u think something could be wrong?
if you read back through the thread, youll notice pretty much all the posts were on why you miss it, especially on the first couple of pages. it could be from stress, eating habits, diet change, sleep deprivation can affect it i think...all sorts of shit

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Thanks Minai, my post was basically what I think everyone was thinking!

You know what Pink? I admire your strength and determination, but don't completely rule out misadventure. No one is going to look down on you because you're getting nausea in the morning or anything, and as someone said remember that councillors etc are there to help...CONFIDENTIALLY!

Good Luck

-Kat.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah definatley pink...if you have been feeling nauseous in the mornings n stuff apply for misadventure - nobody need know.

i too am late and am beginning to freak out as well... i really hope its just stress.

good luck with the HSC and everything else... I admire your strength, determination and courage.

P

paris_183

hey pink

we are all here to support you as you know! congrats to you on how well you are handling it especially during this time!!! good luck with the HSC!!!! Keep smiling!!!

paris.

evanish

HSC
N/A
I hope i'm never in that situation to have to worry about it. Ummm..i guess i'd get it checked out by a doctor just in case. ABout ttelling my parents...well they'd kill me no doubt about that..disown me on the spot. As for the baby..i could never have an abortion...it is a living thing you know. I'D MAKE MY BF WEAR A CONDOM and i wouldn't have to worry =)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah go for illness/misadventure. even if it doesn't seem like it's affecting you it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)