• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim ---> HSC - Holiday AKA Extended Study Period (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I did 4u English. I'm taking 2u over again as I'm not happy with the marks that I have a *cough* hunch I received. :) But I'm an 05er at heart. ;)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
i dont worrie about the tym it takes me just as long as i get wot i planned out of the way.
im taking it easy but actually doin work
its good
i work 4 money go out n still manage to get what i need done, its about relaxing ennjoy christmas but still be effective

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
glycerine said:
hahaha i plan to do about 3 hours a week, tops.

don't give me this 12-13 hours a day bullshit, go out. get pissed if that's your thing. get some natural life. dear god.
12-13 would be excessive for me. I'm doing 6 hours. :p

cimbom

HSC
12 hours is an absolute exaggeration. 6 is the best amount for school holidays... (it's what you'd study at school anyway). I'm doing summary notes, reading texts, assignments, and practice papers + questions on the stuff we've already covered.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
Or St George girls.
ohh my friend goes there and shes not majorly studious but she knows when and what to study. People must realise its not quanity its quality, as i saw on some private school notice board its not the hours, its what we put int the hours.

I personally will go out and have fun but at the sametime study, do revision, work on my major works and have fun with it so i dont burn myself out :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
woah u pplz are scarying me...i am so lazy and i probably wont study...i deserve to fail the HSC... the only excuse i have is that i do 2 languages and u cant 'study' for them

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Sweets said:
People must realise its not quanity its quality, as i saw on some private school notice board its not the hours, its what we put int the hours.
that's really true. selective schools actually have a great amount of bludgers that achieve the tops results :p i think other than brains, it's really about how you digest the information and the way you think.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I'll be catching up on my homework and so forth, but i won't be studying at all in these hols... they are for relaxation!

HSC
im just going to revise over my yr12 term 4 work, shouldnt take more than a week or 2

asscookie

dork.
HSC
My food tech teacher was the only teacher of mine who actually set work for the hols. She gave me sheets amounting to about 1 inch in thickness. It's crazy. It's annoying, since food tech's probably the only subject I will only have to study for minimally! I'm going to Dymocks on tuesday to get myself a bunch of textbooks etc that I don't already have.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
fuck 13 hours thats bullshit.....no point in doing that much cos after the 3rd day ull be fucked. 2-3 hours a day should suffice or if u can manage it 4-5 at the absolute most.

Limited Silence

HSC
Lord are you people just referring to STUDY?
Because I swear that I'm gonna have to do at least 2 hours a day just to get through all the HOMEWORK I've been given.
Screw study.
Screw study right in the ear.

Merry Christmas :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)