HSC
Uni Grad
nope
i went to a catholic school, maybe thats why lulz

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The owner of the franchise might even be a non-muslim who is selling in accordance to Islamic law to increase business and corporate KFC approved as they thought the move would be more profitable.

FREE MARKET ECONOMY.

twistedrebel

HSC
each Macdonalds has its own prices it sets to deal with rent and other costs of location. Also the KFC punchbowl wont only target people leaving in punchbowl but the surrounding areas such as lakemba, wiley park, bankstown, etc who also have a decent muslim population. Also their is no proof the owner is muslim, but merely trying to cash in on business. Much like the punchbowl macdonalds owner who I know is not muslim, but operating halal macdonalds (but it does sell bacon aswell).

Each franchisee has its own agreement with the franchisor so their is no hard and fast rule about it. Sorry but business studies year 12 way far from the real world.

iAmMiuMiu

HSC
The guy was obviously provoked. Nonetheless, His reaction was over the top.

what demographics? the 26% of muslims in punchbowl? lol
... There's heaps of Muslims that utilize the fast food services in the Bankstown/Punchbowl region.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
^^ m8 you quoted that post for no reason since you missed the stat

none the less, kfc not serving bacon isn't really shocking. there's lots of other fast food outlets which do the same in muslim areas. i've heard some maccas also do it.

iAmMiuMiu

HSC
^^ m8 you quoted that post for no reason since you missed the stat

none the less, kfc not serving bacon isn't really shocking. there's lots of other fast food outlets which do the same in muslim areas. i've heard some maccas also do it.
I see...

I didn't read everything but what I read was nothing more than I expected.

Really typical BoS BS.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
guys the issue was solved.

There was an assumption that franchises had set menus and it has been cleared up.

If there is no set menu and the law allows it then there is no arguement here now.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
huh, i dont remember trying to solve an issue?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm not talking about your contribution.

The issue was that people were misinformed and making conflict with other members on this thread.

The conflict is over.

/End thread.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah, the muslims who burst into psychotic fits of rage at the mere mention of a word clearly are the intellectual superiors here guys.

nomoar

HSC
N/A
yeah, the muslims who burst into psychotic fits of rage at the mere mention of a word clearly are the intellectual superiors here guys.
It's obvious he was provoked by some bogans who were facckinnn angry they weren't selling bac0n
WAT, NO BAC0N? YA FACKIN SERIOUS?
And no one is saying the guy going batshit and all STOP RECORDIN MEH is the 'intellectual superior'.
This entire thing is stupid and getting way too much attention.
It's amusing how all these rednecks make the assertion that this incident - involving one dumb leb and two dumb bogans and no bacon - reflects Muslims in the wider Australian community. Obvs fuelled with contempt and jumping at any opportunity to do some bashing.

Thread over.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
fucking muslims should all burn in hell inshallah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)