Radical Islam reaches the near north: Malaysia canes three women over sex (1 Viewer)

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
you'll believe alright when you're copping satan's double headed flaming dildo in ur ass for all eternity
sucks that you won't be able to say, "i told you so", if it happens (highly unlikely).
stop trying to scare me christian (im presuming you are christian, correct me if i'm wrong).

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
sucks that you won't be able to say, "i told you so", if it happens.
stop trying to scare me christian (im presuming you are christian, correct me if i'm wrong).
i'm an atheist

i just enjoy the mental imagery of a devil-like creature with a large black double headed sex toy

I'LL TELL U 'I TOLD U SO' FROM HEAVEN

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
i'm an atheist

i just enjoy the mental imagery of a devil-like creature with a large black double headed sex toy

I'LL TELL U 'I TOLD U SO' FROM HEAVEN
good
now watch these off topic posts get deleted.

I'm actually all for religious tolerance, I just hate extremists (like those in the op) and overzealous preachers who try and force their views on you.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
good

I'm actually all for religious tolerance, I just hate extremists (like those in the op) and overzealous preachers who try and force their views on you.
it's an islam thread, there's scarcely any topic at all

do you tolerate intolerance? I mean what if there's a religion (not naming names) which even in its most moderate and diluted form holds certain claims about the universe to be absolutely true... requires that you MUST believe certain things, which are contradicted by, u know, observable reality and other myths

does that doctrine warrnat respect or tolerance???

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
it's an islam thread, there's scarcely any topic at all

do you tolerate intolerance? I mean what if there's a religion (not naming names) which even in its most moderate and diluted form holds certain claims about the universe to be absolutely true... requires that you MUST believe certain things, which are contradicted by, u know, observable reality and other myths

does that doctrine warrnat respect or tolerance???
Respect no, tolerate yes. Why? Maybe I didn't make my point quite clear, I say believe whatever the hell you want just don't thrust it on me. As long as this is adhered to, I have no qualms hence the tolerance.

I think I may have misinterpreted your question even :confused:

Bereie

HSC
good

The people in the original news story are not extremists, as those punishments come straight from the Islamic holy book. Tolerate their punishments or STFU Islamophobe.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
That is the most ignorant and idiotic post ever made on these fucking forums.

Christianity had a reformation, and western civilization had an enlightenment.

Islam had NEITHER of these things, you idiot.
stfu you dumb fucking cunt

Christianity had reformation because the catholic church was loosing power you dumb fucking Christ fucker

western civilization had enlightenment not the chruch. the church is still in the 5th century you fucking gronk

now suck jesus off.

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
The people in the original news story are not extremists, as those punishments come straight from the Islamic holy book. Tolerate their punishments or STFU Islamophobe.
wow people get too worked up on this thing over religion.
Bereie aren't you an Islamophobe?

Bereie

HSC
No I'm extremely tolerant if they want to whip people for having sex/getting raped and stone gays to death etc. we have to let it happen because it's in their religion and we have to be more tolerant.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
There is nothing more dangerous about radical Islam then about radical Christianity. Both religions are as violent and intolerant, Christians have just had more practice hiding their bigotry.
Far from the truth, there may have been some Christian extremists who did some God awful shit (blowing up aboriton clinics etc).

HOWEVER, there have been literally hundreads of terrorist attacks by Muslims which have resulted in hudreads of thousands of deaths, and this is only in the last 30 years.

I would admit that only about 5% of the entire Muslim population are extremists/terrorists but when you're talking about a religion with 1.2 billion adherents, that is literally MILLIONS of terrorists.

HSC
Far from the truth, there may have been some Christian extremists who did some God awful shit (blowing up aboriton clinics etc).

HOWEVER, there have been literally hundreads of terrorist attacks by Muslims which have resulted in hudreads of thousands of deaths, and this is only in the last 30 years.

I would admit that only about 5% of the entire Muslim population are extremists/terrorists but when you're talking about a religion with 1.2 billion adherents, that is literally MILLIONS of terrorists.
what hole did that stat come from?

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
what hole did that stat come from?
Its not a stat, just an estimate and observation. I'll try and google some facts but I'm pretty sure its a small percectange like 5.

Also there have been hudreands of attacks resulting in that many deaths, I remember seeing the full list on the faithfreedom.org forum, I'll try and find it now.

HSC
Its not a stat, just an estimate and observation. I'll try and google some facts but I'm pretty sure its a small percectange like 5.

Also there have been hudreands of attacks resulting in that many deaths, I remember seeing the full list on the faithfreedom.org forum, I'll try and find it now.
i'd imagine the percentage would be much smaller than that

X

xeuyrawp

Europeans consider these people the far east. But menzies was correct, they are the near north. just above this great nation of Australia. Soon their barbaric ways will reach this nation and i dont know how i can live with these people amongst us.
Yeah because it was just yesterday that Islam became prominent in Malaysia and Indonesia. Tomorrow it could be us!
:fish:

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Yeah because it was just yesterday that Islam became prominent in Malaysia and Indonesia. Tomorrow it could be us!
:fish:
Hmmm....I wouldnt say tomorrow in the literal sense, however since 2001 to 2006 (census dates) the Muslim population grew from 270k to 380k in Australia, I would argue in the next 5-10 years that would move up to half a million considering how much Muslims have kids (more than the average Australian). So I dont think it'll be the majority, but it will become a prominant force in Australia, especailly in Sydney and Melbourne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)