Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

bec_194

HSC
dear deli customers
- the difference between 95 grams and 100 grams of ham is les than a centimetre of ham, just take what i put in the bag
- do not praise me when i get the exact weight, I DONT CARE.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
dear customers,

I do not particularly care about your relationship problems or what your old bf thinks of your new bf. Please just pay and get out of my sight.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
dear deli customers
- the difference between 95 grams and 100 grams of ham is les than a centimetre of ham, just take what i put in the bag
um, they're only being nice?

HSC
dear stupid indian couple last night,
if you bring 10 tab dividers to the checkout, do not complain that they cost more than 5 tab ones. THERE IS MORE CARDBOARD, losers. Also, I am personally not going to go back and change them for you.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
dear deli customers
um, they're only being nice?
Dear customer, do not ever EVER say "good boy" to me, I will fucking skitz it. It's one thing I can absolutely NOT STAND WHILST WORKING!!!

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Dear Customer,

Please don't take five pairs of underwear into the change rooms, take off your ratty old undies, put the five pairs on at the same time and walk out of the change room into the shopping centre. If you do feel the need to do this, though, it's probably best to actually leave the shopping centre as we do have CCTV. Centre security might be a bunch of chumps but even they can't fail to miss the freak with the blue hair loitering suspiciously near the jewellery stall.

Dear tutoring clients,

1. Don't ask me to tell you whether your kid will make the OC class, especially not while he's in the room. It's awkward and it confirms my belief that you're a douche.
2. It's still your job to ensure your kids do their schoolwork. I see them for an hour a week and that's it. You bloody well live with them.
3. Pay me. On time. Yes, I'm talking to you, client-who-owes-me-$35-from-three-weeks-ago.

HSC
teachers: don't come in not knowing if you have an account, then wanting to set up an account in the last five minutes of business. it takes time. also, the fact that you don't know the school's fax or postcode is pretty fucking unhelpful.

on second thought, teachers: don't come in on my shift. at all. period. especially one particular teacher, you are universally hated by all of us because you are a rude bitch and your expectations are too high, i.e. if we don't have a book i unfortunately am not capable of magicking it into existence.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Dear Customers,

When invoicing the department, please have your correct ABN and Entity/trading name there and also please do not charge us GST if you not registered. I'm tired of having to call you up and talk to you about it, then you get angry at me. I'm angry enough as it is as I cannot pay it unless everything is correct. Now STFU and get your facts right.

kthnxbai.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
dear customers,

do not throw your money at me
if you do this, i will throw your goods at you

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
also, it doesnt hurt to be polite. i make the effort to smile and be polite to you, the least you could do is the same back to me.

greekgun

HSC
Dear Customer,

Dont throw or dump your payment onto the bench...i have hands...and its pretty annoying to pick up coins from a bench, and if you do this and i do the same back to you whilst giving your change back, dont give me a greasy and roll your eyes you dirty dropout fuckwit of a bogan.

greekgun

HSC
Write up a giant list and stick it out of the front of your store the day you quit.
Dude, ive already got it planned. Going to grab the microphone to the store and start abusing customers telling all the shit they do and how shit they are.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Customer,

Dont throw or dump your payment onto the bench...i have hands...and its pretty annoying to pick up coins from a bench, and if you do this and i do the same back to you whilst giving your change back, dont give me a greasy and roll your eyes you dirty dropout fuckwit of a bogan.
THIS.

omfgg

HSC
Dear Customer,

What if I don't want to touch your filthy wog hands?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)