Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Rule for staff:

Give the right change.

I go to dominos the other night, buy a couple of pizza's for $13.95 or something.

I give them 20 bucks cash and they give me three $5 notes and 1 dollar coin... WTF!!

All 15 year olds btw.
and why are we complaining about this?

please tell me you took the money.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Rule for staff:

Give the right change.

I go to dominos the other night, buy a couple of pizza's for $13.95 or something.

I give them 20 bucks cash and they give me three $5 notes and 1 dollar coin... WTF!!

All 15 year olds btw.
..you're complaining about 5 cents...

Just wow. 1 coin short, people make mistakes okay? Don't diss the staff just because they made a minute mistake.

And what were u going to do with that 5 cents.. chances are you'd probably lose it.

quik.

HSC

Just wow. 1 coin short, people make mistakes okay? Don't diss the staff just because they made a minute mistake.

And what were u going to do with that 5 cents.. chances are you'd probably lose it.
Dude learn to fucking read.

HSC
@ Above guy:

I gave them 20 bucks they gave me 16 bucks change.. when it was only meant to be 6 bucks...

Yes, I did take it but I didn't notice it at the time cause I was in a rush.

Peartie

HSC

what are you on about?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
SUSHI WORLD
speak english. ffs. please.

my dad tells you he's here to pick up an order, and you give him a water.

spence

HSC
If you drop a nugget into a vat full of 180 degree oil, don't pick it up. Some trainee the other day did this. I wasn't working at the time but heard about it

Peartie

HSC
lol, dropkick! its like that simpsons episode....they didnt continually try to pick it up did they?

spence

HSC
i hope he didn't. the really dumb thing is it was his 3rd shift, so he would have obviously figured out that its very hot

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
People at Target etc. while I'm working:
When the queues at the registers are a mile long, don't be fucking pedantic about having softgoods folded perfectly before you bag them, wrapping breakables in paper immaculately etc.

Because if you do that, then all the customers fucking flood to my register because I'm EFFICIENT. And I hate that.

/rant

CieL

HSC
Grocery people/packers/whatever

Please do your job and pay attention to detail =.=

I went shopping at a neighboring Coles today because it was bigger.. but out of the 10 products I picked out, 3 were past the best before date. What. The. Fuck.

I only bothered browsing 1/3 of the store because I was sick of having to check everything I pick up just in case I bring it home and it had mould on it or some shit.

Fucking fail.

HSC
Please don't spend the entire shift complaining about how tired and hungry you are. I actually don't really care - I don't particularly want to be at work either, and my time is not being improved by your heart wrenching stories about how you only went to bed at 1am.

Please show some initiative and do the work that you know that you have to do, rather than waiting for me to ask you to do it.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
When cleaning and closing the store, don't wipe the same bloody bench for 5 minutes. You may be a new worker, but I shouldn't have to tell you to clean faster.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Grocery people/packers/whatever

Please do your job and pay attention to detail =.=

I went shopping at a neighboring Coles today because it was bigger.. but out of the 10 products I picked out, 3 were past the best before date. What. The. Fuck.

I only bothered browsing 1/3 of the store because I was sick of having to check everything I pick up just in case I bring it home and it had mould on it or some shit.

Fucking fail.
Once I bought a punnet of strawberries, took them home and found that the whole inside was full of mould.
:mad1:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
tbh miss slut from supre you aren't cool. dont try and act all nice pretending you know shit about our school and how the hsc is good you probs dropped out at 16

GRR

CieL

HSC
tbh miss slut from supre you aren't cool. dont try and act all nice pretending you know shit about our school and how the hsc is good you probs dropped out at 16

GRR
Why are you stereotyping? Just because she works at Supre doesn't mean she's automatically dumb. I mean.. well... yeah.............

Wait. Why the hell were you shopping at Supre?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Why are you stereotyping? Just because she works at Supre doesn't mean she's automatically dumb. I mean.. well... yeah.............

Wait. Why the hell were you shopping at Supre?
where's it say she went there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)