School tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

shaon0

HSC
Hey 09'ers
school starts tomorrow and i dunno about u but im pretty scared!

Let us know ur thoughts about what u think it will be like!
how do u feel atm?
let us know!
Crap. I don't want to go back to school. We should've gotten an extra week for holidays.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
frightened by my prediction of the length of my school's principal's speech in the assembly

HSC
I don't want to go to school yet.

And i have finish off this essay. Damn me and my last minuteness.

verdades

HSC
Wishing I'd managed to convince myself to study through the holidays.

etakkate

HSC
I realise it would differ from school to school, but does anyone have any idea if we would most likely have proper classes tomorrow or just a meeting to get our timetables and such?

HSC
I realise it would differ from school to school, but does anyone have any idea if we would most likely have proper classes tomorrow or just a meeting to get our timetables and such?
Year 12 now, most schools/teachers will probably start on some of the work. You're not going to spend a whole school day going through just the administrative bullshit.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
we got a letter a couple of weeks ago stating that we'll be doing classwork from the first minute we step inside the classrooms, apparantly our timetables are pretty much the same as last years, so no time wasted on that bs...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
we got a letter a couple of weeks ago stating that we'll be doing classwork from the first minute we step inside the classrooms, apparantly our timetables are pretty much the same as last years, so no time wasted on that bs...
Your school sent you a letter just to say that? Honestly its better that you get right into it and get things covered as quickly as possible, theres nothing worse than rushing through content.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Thank the heavens i go back on friday and it's only a swimming carnival XD

I've still the weekend left to finish that english essay of mine *sighs

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Your school sent you a letter just to say that? Honestly its better that you get right into it and get things covered as quickly as possible, theres nothing worse than rushing through content.
lol our school sends us random stuff every fortnight or so, kinda gets fustrating, but what the heck...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I think classes will probably start straight away. There's no time to waste, and we already had approximately 5 weeks of holidays anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)