Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
tis' section was quite good, i'm assuming you'd have to tie it very closely with "remembered places" which is i suppose lame

HSC
Uni Grad
I did refer to the stimulus a bit just so that I could show the marker I was explicitly answering the question. :p

overall, for my creative, the question was great :)

HSC
I did refer to the stimulus a bit just so that I could show the marker I was explicitly answering the question. :p

overall, for my creative, the question was great :)
Does explicitly replying mean having people in your story? and a setting...the setting was a allusion to place in mine....soo getting a state ranking haha

salih08

HSC
wait do you lose marks if u forgot to put a title for the story??? totally forgot :S

DemiClorissa

HSC
I wrote about an life form on mars being colonised by the americans, and the life form blowing up the Goverment building, and was a take on the aboriginal coloniation, and he like remember the place how it use to be...

K

kleenextissues1

Okay, so my story was an adaptation of the events in pearl jam's 'Jeremy' ... Would having a disturbing ending like the boy having shot himself (i talked about it metaphorically) hurt my marks? lol haha

13abie

HSC
God this literally WAS my story. I always been a pessimistic person but after that exam, i have a new outlook on life xD.
Seriously when I saw it, I couldn't stop smiling, it was like they read my creative already. (It contains memories of both a farm (only change was the flowers from blue to yellow) and a stream (with shells).
I did not have to change one word! Literally got my 820word creative out in 21mins, gave me a full hour for the essay!

catalyst91

HSC
you took the paper home ?? wut
Yeah we got to take it home too lol.

Hearing some peoples creatives (such as the grandma sandcastle gas chamber one) makes me feel pretty poopoo.
That one sounds really good.
My creative was an Aboriginal boy, victim of 'stolen generation' and flashback with description of removal, aspects of home/land, family etc.
And I made it so that the elements of both places were juxtaposed. Eg- Warm sand juxtaposed with cold tiled floor.

Hope everyone did well!
Go study for paper 2 and stop procrastinating! ><

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Mine was basically one of the side-plot bits of Fallout 3 mixed with Doctor Who.
Funnily enough, that is exactly what I did last night too.
Oops.

catalyst91

HSC
God this literally WAS my story. I always been a pessimistic person but after that exam, i have a new outlook on life xD.
Seriously when I saw it, I couldn't stop smiling, it was like they read my creative already. (It contains memories of both a farm (only change was the flowers from blue to yellow) and a stream (with shells).
I did not have to change one word! Literally got my 820word creative out in 21mins, gave me a full hour for the essay!
Congrats :)
Wish I was that lucky with the essay question, stupid Crucible /wrist

wendiiee

HSC
I don't think mine fit at all. It was about a person who could not belong unless they had coffee... I shoved the stimulus in at random places though. I reckon it's a 9/15 at best.

Clank_

HSC
Completely screwed this up. Only wrote 2 pages. Expecting 6ish

HSC
Yeah we got to take it home too lol.
Hearing some peoples creatives (such as the grandma sandcastle gas chamber one) makes me feel pretty poopoo.
That one sounds really good.
My creative was an Aboriginal boy, victim of 'stolen generation' and flashback with description of removal, aspects of home/land, family etc.
And I made it so that the elements of both places were juxtaposed. Eg- Warm sand juxtaposed with cold tiled floor.
Hope everyone did well!
Go study for paper 2 and stop procrastinating! ><
yea mine was a good idea....but had very limited description only 3 pages....

acemusic415

HSC
I was a bit baffled by the fact that you didn't actually have to incorporate the stimuli in the Creative. But I subtly incorporated it just to stick to the safe side.

salih08

HSC
I was a bit baffled by the fact that you didn't actually have to incorporate the stimuli in the Creative. But I subtly incorporated it just to stick to the safe side.
well you did have to "capture the significance of remembered places to the experience of belonging", regardless of whether you used the stimuli or not.

you took the paper home ?? wut
yes, you can take the english papers, the maths papers, and the multiple choice sections of some other papers home with you if you wish. just make sure you dont take home ur answer booklets :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)