Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
i thought by week 7, that would be pretty obvious.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/91893827a038d4ebe80c68f146bbef3b/tumblr_mlslb0UnyE1sp32izo1_500.jpg[IMG]

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]i'm sorry. wait, no I'm not [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah but... assessments with single digit weighting... who the hell even cares these days.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have the Concepts Quiz too?! D:

Well I seem to disappear on everyone except you ~ :S Yes, I will 'bump' into you next Wednesday. :) You can crash our lecture if you want ~ they are quite interesting.
Totes crashing your lecture one day then.

Yes I do! You do Concepts in Bio? I just had like an hour cram study, I assume it can't be too cray cause 1001 and 1911 do the same quiz.

Also I have to sit through a peer review for my dodge lap report lol.

Oh and are you thinking about auditioning for Science Revue tomorrow? I am contemplating it :) If I'm in the mood after finishing the quiz at 2!

I really need to stop leaving these chemistry reports to the last minute...
Which chem do you do? 2XXX? (SSP second year?)

Yeah but... assessments with single digit weighting... who the hell even cares these days.
Who the hell cares these days?

Nek minute, wild CHEM1901 exam appears.

I use cram study.

It's not effective...

Exam uses 60% weighting slap attack.

LHS whited out.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Totes crashing your lecture one day then.

Yes I do! You do Concepts in Bio? I just had like an hour cram study, I assume it can't be too cray cause 1001 and 1911 do the same quiz.

Also I have to sit through a peer review for my dodge lap report lol.

Oh and are you thinking about auditioning for Science Revue tomorrow? I am contemplating it :) If I'm in the mood after finishing the quiz at 2!

Which chem do you do? 2XXX? (SSP second year?)

Who the hell cares these days?

Nek minute, wild CHEM1901 exam appears.

I use cram study.

It's not effective...

Exam uses 60% weighting slap attack.

LHS whited out.
I found the second concepts quiz to be the worst out of the three.

Make sure you can do all those cross questions very quickly (and make sure you know all the special cases well). The time limit is the hardest thing to cope with.

Yup, 2915. We've got to write reports on our previous synthesis + answer questions before the start of the next practical. It's not that bad, but doing it when you're half asleep is shit, lol.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I found the second concepts quiz to be the worst out of the three.

Make sure you can do all those cross questions very quickly (and make sure you know all the special cases well). The time limit is the hardest thing to cope with.

Yup, 2915. We've got to write reports on our previous synthesis + answer questions before the start of the next practical. It's not that bad, but doing it when you're half asleep is shit, lol.
Really? I actually think I'd like the next quiz better because I love generic crosses and all that jazz. The first lectures are so broad...

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Really? I actually think I'd like the next quiz better because I love generic crosses and all that jazz. The first lectures are so broad...
Genetics and Evolution should be easy - it has to be! D:

After this quiz I am gonna have to step up and try to get a high credit in the report just to play it safe. :/

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Who do I see about getting special permission for enrolment into MATH1903, MATH1905?

HSC
Who do I see about getting special permission for enrolment into MATH1903, MATH1905?
Probably maths/stats student office. Level 5 of Carslaw. Why do you need special permission?

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably maths/stats student office. Level 5 of Carslaw. Why do you need special permission?
Because even though I did extension 2 in HSC i enrolled into MATH1001 and MATH1002, but now I want to do advanced. Don't you need permission to do this?

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Because even though I did extension 2 in HSC i enrolled into MATH1001 and MATH1002, but now I want to do advanced. Don't you need permission to do this?
Wait...isn't MATH1903 and MATH1905 in 2nd semester? You don't need special permission, just enrol for those subjects for next sem because you've done mathematics extension 2 in school which meets the prequisites anyway.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Is anyone else having trouble with the usyd student admin? Im trying to view my personal details.

HSC
Yeah myuni is having maintenance this weekend I'm pretty sure.

And yeah you don't need to do anything - just change your subjects on myadmin when it comes back up.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
writing an essay on Back To The Future

#lovemaidegree

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Totally jealous, you should see the crap I have to write about.
I think I just called my favourite time travel trilogy a cultural sponge. Doc's hair is Einstein, his dog is Einstein, reversing the car out of the truck is 2001: A Space Odyssey, the radio active gloves are Dr Strangelove, as are the goggles, at least 2 Star Wars references, as well as a Vulcan expression, Van Halen music, etcetc

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Just caught myself writing alfred einstein everywhere :spzz:

HSC
I was thinking about doing a bunch of bio and anat units as electives. Should I just change to a Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science?

sinawi

HSC
Lel. Huzzah for the night time accounting exam.
>getting home at 10pm because I'm a westie

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I was thinking about doing a bunch of bio and anat units as electives. Should I just change to a Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science?
~you should speak to someone from the faculty~

but yeah, doet

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
The quiz marks will be released soon they said.
Just wait until monday they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)