Shootings and Explosions in Paris (1 Viewer)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
It has always seemed to be the Sunnis who have always been the instigators and involved in terroristic acts.
The vast majority of muslims are sunni so I guess that tells you about the nature of most muslims.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
And by stupid I mean people who are influenced easily, not uneducated people. Although there are many uneducated people, there are also many educated people who have become radicalised.
The problem is not "radicalisation..." The problem is Islam...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The problem is not "radicalisation..." The problem is Islam...
Under that logic, the hundreds to millions of Islamic people that are in the world currently living in western nations are ALL bombing and shooting people right?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Under that logic, the hundreds to millions of Islamic people that are in the world currently living in western nations are ALL bombing and shooting people right?
The religion, not the people... And yeah, can't argue with that logic, just look at the Middle East at the moment...

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
The religion, not the people... And yeah, can't argue with that logic, just look at the Middle East at the moment...
Yeah but they all follow the same religion and you said the religion is the problem (sarcastic).

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Can you at least explain how Islam is the problem here? Where in the Qur'an does it justify the incident that happened in Paris today?

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Can you at least explain how Islam is the problem here? Where in the Qur'an does it justify the incident that happened in Paris today?
These terrorists are simply following in the footsteps of their prophet, muhammad.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
"hundreds to millions of islamic people"

read: "I have no idea how many muslims live in western countries so i'll use a ridiculously wide range"

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
terrorism is only going to occur more frequently from now on, and will get more and more frequent as long as europe keeps its borders open

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)