Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: Single

PaigeyDee said:
how shud i know? i dont think i'm bad and my girl friends say i'm pretty but i think girl friends are obliged to
lol

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah that plan certainly helped you out didn't it Zoe.

Who is Will Shakespear?

samthebear

HSC
haha add me to the list - i've never had a boyfriend, not even close XDDD good being single tho, i have no obligations to anyone and my brain isnt sending fuck as weird signals to my whole body.

Altho, sometimes i do go off in my little corner and mope about how i'm single XD

4theHSC

HSC
haha add me to the list - i've never had a boyfriend, not even close XDDD good being single tho, i have no obligations to anyone and my brain isnt sending fuck as weird signals to my whole body.

Altho, sometimes i do go off in my little corner and mope about how i'm single XD
haha its not so bad being single :rolleyes: I noticed you like anime *hi5*

samthebear

HSC
haha its not so bad being single :rolleyes: I noticed you like anime *hi5*
i never said it was bad being single! =O just gets annoying when your classmates go off in their little corner talking about their significant other whilst totally ignoring your presence at the table XD (lol ok i sound really bitter there - no hard feelings, but it does get annoying)
And i used to be OCD about anime - not so much any more, no time, cbb, and the internet speed sucks - i've given up being patient to wait for my episodes to d/l.
If you need help finding places for good anime send me a PM - i've got good sources =P

4theHSC

HSC
i never said it was bad being single! =O just gets annoying when your classmates go off in their little corner talking about their significant other whilst totally ignoring your presence at the table XD (lol ok i sound really bitter there - no hard feelings, but it does get annoying)
And i used to be OCD about anime - not so much any more, no time, cbb, and the internet speed sucks - i've given up being patient to wait for my episodes to d/l.
If you need help finding places for good anime send me a PM - i've got good sources =P
LOL you should be happy about that... My internet speed is really fast at the moment and so I'm bound by my laptop... I even make my notes on it which makes it even more distracting :uhhuh:... But yeah it is sometimes annoying when everyone is talking about the "adventures" they been up to and stuff like that... what kinda anime do you watch? I watch Detective conan (dunno if you've heard of it but I'm a hugeee fan), Naruto, Onepiece, Bleach, and some other random animes... used to be a fan of manga too so yea

HalcyonSky

HSC
sup, you asian?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
hey ive been looking for the english version of gundam 00.
im tired of listening to japanese and engrish.

leon4u

HSC
Ive never had a girl friend and I get girls liking me
I just cant commit to someone so I dont take the next step simple:hat:

samthebear

HSC
Very off topic - anyone who wants to continue this conversation please PM me. anything else posted on the fourm thats off topic and aimed at me i wont answer to.

hey ive been looking for the english version of gundam 00.
im tired of listening to japanese and engrish.
lol, i mean series that hasnt been licenced by an American distro. its illegal for anyone to post series online that has been licenced - it is still illegal for fansubs to sub series and post them but its less illegal when an American company hasnt licenced it.

sup, you asian?
Yes - what about it?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol, i mean series that hasnt been licenced by an American distro. its illegal for anyone to post series online that has been licenced - it is still illegal for fansubs to sub series and post them but its less illegal when an American company hasnt licenced it.
Lol. If you didn't knw, Gundam 00 has been dubbed already.
Gundam 00 - English-Dub Kingdom - Your source for English Anime Downloads.
Fansite for english dubbed anime.
And just because it's been licensed, doesn't mean it'll stop people from downloading them ;)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
likewise
but i plan on being single all my life! :(

Pace_T

HSC
relationships r stupid neway. its only for ppl who are so insecure they need some1 to tell them they are loved.

ew losers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)