• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (3 Viewers)

cassiecocaine

HSC
Good luck everyone who has never been taken ! First love is amazing - make the most of it :)

MlleKJ

HSC
hehe, fellas just gotta be yourself, theres girls out there that are staring you in the face and wanting you to make the first move :)
So true! Watever ever happened to the big, powerful man? seriously! Guys are meant to make the first move, and although a girl really likes a guy, most won't make that first move...it's a question of standards and rolls.... i mean the guy should wear the pants in a relationship.

Come on guys eat a bag of concrete and toughen up! You never know the girl you're too scared to ask out probably feels the same waay about you, BUT you'll never know if you don't ask her!

hehehe.......trust me from a girl's point of veiw it's frustrating when you get to a lock where neither has the guts to make the next move!:jump:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
So true! Watever ever happened to the big, powerful man? seriously! Guys are meant to make the first move, and although a girl really likes a guy, most won't make that first move...it's a question of standards and rolls.... i mean the guy should wear the pants in a relationship.

Come on guys eat a bag of concrete and toughen up! You never know the girl you're too scared to ask out probably feels the same waay about you, BUT you'll never know if you don't ask her!

hehehe.......trust me from a girl's point of veiw it's frustrating when you get to a lock where neither has the guts to make the next move!:jump:
fucken grow a pair and do it youself then! fuck stereotypes, its not the 1950s anymore girl, if you want something make it happen yourself.

Jonesy911

HSC

Tenax Propositi and Xargon, THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED (same topic) - and Xargon, i've corrected your spelling :p

- bubz ;D

Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
hey there dont worry bout it u will find a gf when the rite time comes.........i mean the standards are a bit of a problem but u will eventually learn to lower some of them for the rite person..not everyone can live up to ur expectations u will have 2 learn to live with that..cheer up :D

aurora02

HSC
relationships arent that bad. ive been in a relationship for about 2 years 2 months, and i still things i want, im still free, he definately doesnt get my ice cream either. just give it a try. you'll find the right one, and what have you got to lose?

travelinchick07

HSC
I'm much the same, never really had a BF. But not so concerned about it - I'm not too good with the whole expressing feelings thing lol. I need space, so my opinion, during the HSC anyway, is that long distance works quite well.

Maybe the girls are interested but hold the belief that the guy should as first?

There is always uni :)

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
relationships arent that bad. ive been in a relationship for about 2 years 2 months, and i still things i want, im still free, he definately doesnt get my ice cream either. just give it a try. you'll find the right one, and what have you got to lose?

hahaha i fucken lol'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)