So do we just rock up and follow course? (1 Viewer)

Lou283

HSC
I wasn't sent a diary D: I remember hearing about getting one during O-week though? Guess I'll have to chase it up on Monday seeing as I have a fair bit of time anyway.

This thread has been overly helpful, thanks guys!
In which case one of the stalls will be handing it out at O-Week if you go for a wonder you wont miss the stall. Also ask the lecturers or check your unit outline as not all your tutes and practicals might be on in first week.

Kralex

HSC
In which case one of the stalls will be handing it out at O-Week if you go for a wonder you wont miss the stall. Also ask the lecturers or check your unit outline as not all your tutes and practicals might be on in first week.
Thanks!

Yeah I just did that, seems like tutes are off except for MMCS115 and maybe Spanish??

Paradox.101

HSC
Thanks a lot Lou, rep'd :)
With online units, do we use the same login and pass as E-Student cause I can't seem to log in?

Lou283

HSC
Thanks a lot Lou, rep'd :)
With online units, do we use the same login and pass as E-Student cause I can't seem to log in?
It's a different password - well you can make it the same but they are set up separate. If you have problems just give them a call they can reset it over the phone. It may be set as your ID number or last name.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm just a bit confused. I basically said fuck Orientation and fuck o-week and now Uni starts in 5 days.

Do I just follow my timetable? is there some sort of procedure for 1st years?
Are you retarded?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm just a bit confused. I basically said fuck Orientation and fuck o-week and now Uni starts in 5 days.

Do I just follow my timetable? is there some sort of procedure for 1st years?
Rofl, wow you're going to go far in life!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This is why you should attend O-week and check out what's going on. My orientation 'week' is effectively a few classes on two days, and that's it. The whole point of O-week is to go out, meet people, and those who have money can get hammered - but on my budget it looks like I'll be drinking very lightly.

To answer your question, just go to your classes as timetabled.

Kralex

HSC
You guys seemed to miss that Macquaries O-week starts tomorrow. The same day that uni starts at Macquarie.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Note that not all units use iLecture, don't find out the hard way.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You guys seemed to miss that Macquaries O-week starts tomorrow. The same day that uni starts at Macquarie.
You seemed to have missed that Orientation Days have been running all week, and that "O-Week" is little more than a bunch of clubs and socities promoting their shit for a week.

Good luck to you sir.

Paradox.101

HSC
What would you guys recommend doing during a 4 hour break? I CBF going back home because it's a long train ride back. Wish I had an adjacent timetable haha

Kralex

HSC
You seemed to have missed that Orientation Days have been running all week, and that "O-Week" is little more than a bunch of clubs and socities promoting their shit for a week.

Good luck to you sir.
Well I got through my first day fine so I duly say suck my dick sir.

Kralex

HSC
gayest cunt ever
says you systematic

edit:

Why you so problematic?

You wish to be a troll but you're rather poor at it

The only way to fix you is to smang it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)