So... where do you work?? (1 Viewer)

ndroo

I worked at delta phone in maitland for a while...selling..err...phones lol. The shop closed tho :(

Now i import various things from laser pointers to....hard drives, RAM to.....monitors...and sell them at the newcastle computer markets :) Working for myself...money varies...only work 2 days a month *bum* and a bit of organisation in between at about a 50% profit rate average. I do between $2,000-$4,000 a day at the computer markets...tis fun :)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i work at a steak restaurant in penrith(RIGHT NEXT TOO KRISPY KREMES)its soo awesome....and it doesnt pay too bad($10/hr)weekday!
im nto complaining kinda hard work.....

Rory

HSC
I work for this new bakery that provides for places like IGA - I just do like one shift a week on the weekends, it's night work that usually starts around 8-9:30 and can finish anywhere between 12-4am - I just pack and label the bread, set up the delivieries (my dad does the deliveries which is how I got the job) and do the books. It's cool since I'm awake at that sort of time at night anyway, it's easy as hell, I don't have to wear a uniform or deal with customers just chill out with the baker all night listening to music and shit. The pay is like $12 an hour and it's cash in hand no taxes. I don't really need the money for anything so it's easily saved.

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I work at an investment bank, until August when I plan to quit... not because my job sucks, because the hours are shit, because my icemaiden of a boss epitomises all that is souless and wrong.... but because I need a change, I'm sick of being that low part of society which gets paid for doing a job that exists even without contributing anything meaningful to society in anyway except making money from money for people who already have too much money in the first place.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I work at coles as a "service assistant" in grocery. My job is basically to make the shelves look tidy.

Icecat

I am unemployed dammit and i reeeeally need a job! I have applied for pretty much every casual possie in the penrith plaza for the last 10 months and nothing!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Places will have a need for people at xmas time, you'll definitely find something then if you haven't already.

Dave85

HSC
i work @ bunnings, im a a register person. its not that great. this time next year tho i plan 2 try 2 maybe get a job @ an accounting firm... and if i get youth allowance i mite also try 2 get a job where its cash in hand and the goverment wont find out bout it :)

capsicum

HSC
i work as a junior sales consultant at DVC. it's pretty cool and way better than maccas.

mbevz

HSC
N/A
ive got a few jobs at the moment

casual at Music Workshop (instruments and that sorta stuff)

casual at 3200 Lighting and Sound (doing gigs and shit, ie Transmission, Mercedes Fashion Week)

casual lighting operator at Hornsby RSL

and yeh, i do odd jobs and stuff at nightclubs (Patricks, One World) too.. keeps me busy!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I quit my Sydney job, so I am now unemployed during semester. I need to find something new.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i do kids parties at a bowling alley
its pretty fun and laid back unless u get agro and demanding parents or snobby kids
i get bout 9.70 an hour n should go up when i turn 18
ive put it on hold for a lil while tho just till after hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)