• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sport Trivia (1 Viewer)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Nah I don't think itz anywhere near the real answer, think of the ppl in Asia and Africa, many of em can't even afford fishin equipment.
You can fish without rods, like with just line or spears. And Im trying to answer you qu.

brogan said:
Twas an interesting question BJ, absolute bullshit, but interesting if only because it occupied me for a while.
I got this question for a mars bar in class this year. Tried to dispute it, but found Guinness had this as the answer. Thought it was fucked, but you have put up with it eh? Very interesting.

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
You can fish without rods, like with just line or spears. And Im trying to answer you qu.

I got this question for a mars bar in class this year. Tried to dispute it, but found Guinness had this as the answer. Thought it was fucked, but you have put up with it eh? Very interesting.
I'm going to email guinness i wanna find out their system, fuckin idiots.
IT'S RUNNING GODDAMNIT :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:

I reckon there are mo ppl who play poker in the world.

Did Adam Scott ever make the top 10 rankinz...?

Yeah itz Sergio.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
I reckon there are mo ppl who play poker in the world.

Did Adam Scott ever make the top 10 rankinz...?

Yeah itz Sergio.
Brogan, you're up. And I think he did make the top 10, someone here will probably know.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Sudan. This will be my last guess, striking out three times for me means someone else can have a go.

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Sudan. This will be my last guess, striking out three times for me means someone else can have a go.
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! Did you google or guess? Either way congrats.

Only 3 teams participated in the first tournament, held in 1957 (Egypt won the title), Ethiopia, and the hosts Sudan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)