Strange shocking offer (1 Viewer)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well my offer from UNE Armidale the science i wanted to do which have UAI cutoff of 84. My uai was 40.65 with additional 10points. How possible i got accepted with 30-40points below the cutoff?

Isn't something i signed in form for min entry requirements i did before the application for Qtac? We did this from career advisor from school back in September.
Not a suprise, UOW does it every year. Take advantage of that offer.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Rageeb said:
you both fail so bad that it's heart breaking.

It's I did english in the HSC.

disclaimer: I realise that 'dont' was probably a typing error. Sue me.
haha i was thinking the same thing.

same person

HSC
I've actually heard of this kinda stuff happening in NSW too.....not looking at any particular university....*cough* usyd *cough*

uac.aplcnt

HSC
WHAT the hell..I randomly found this thread amusing...and accidentally out of nowhere, lol

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
haha thats heaps good!! congrats!!
hope you make the most of this opportunity!! n good luck!! xD

Epic

HSC
Congratulations and good luck. You will enjoy UNE, it's a good quality uni as far as regional uni's go. :)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
ahhhhhhhh north rivers matt was great entertainment

the ppl at UNE are lucky to have him lol

azsakura

HSC
dude who cares! you got in! thats all that matters!
now you just need to work hard!

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Well my offer from UNE Armidale the science i wanted to do which have UAI cutoff of 84. My uai was 40.65 with additional 10points. How possible i got accepted with 30-40points below the cutoff?

Isn't something i signed in form for min entry requirements i did before the application for Qtac? We did this from career advisor from school back in September.
I dont know what your on about NorthRiver but the UAI cut off for the Bachelor of Science at UNE Armidale was 70 in 2007/08 and 2009. Looks like you've graduated in 08, so you've been using the 08/09 cutoffs for admissions..

So the cut off isn't 84, its 70.00..unless your doing a combined degree at UNE with Laws or something then it will be in the 83-85 mark..but nope..B Sci. has always been 70.00 and hence their eligibility criterion/ min entry requirements may be lower than a 70 or higher.

You may have recieved bonus points or maybe not..wait you did..10 right? soo your C-off is what?..50.65..plus EAS schemes?

So I'd make that 70 - Of about..say, 55 = 15 UAI ranks below the cut-off instead of 30-40 points below the cut off for an offer of selection by UNE, which to me is..still quite alot.

Congratulations anyways

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
i remember this guy having a cry about the system last year; thought he was a troll lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)