student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

samuelarnold

HSC
Good luck mate, no its not illegal but u could get him into trouble no matter how old u are, hes a teacher

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's suitable once out of school, finish the HSC, because theoretically, they don't alter your marks based on how good you are in the bed. You know what I mean? Also, once out of school, it's a different atmosphere.

epicFAILx

HSC
isnt there a certain amount of years after school before you can be 'friends' with them.

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't see why "when they are no longer a student" is unacceptable.

X years later would just be dumb and serve no purpose.

Also depends how you define friends I guess.

kfnmpah

HSC
my maths teacher was pretty tappable imo
Mine, too. He was Italian. I used to flirt with him all the time, he reciprocated it. Always staying back to help me with my maths etc. There was also a Spanish history/commerce teacher who was sexy as shit.

I was involved with a teacher at my highschool.

It wasn't a particularly good idea and I wouldn't advise anyone to do so.
For real? How!? like what year etc, did you get caught?

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Can't see why "when they are no longer a student" is unacceptable.

X years later would just be dumb and serve no purpose.

Also depends how you define friends I guess.
nonetheless, making out with her at the gate on sign-out day is generally frowned upon

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

That sounds strangely like something that happened at my old school, though it wasn't in 2004 aha

There was this one teacher I had in Year 8 - 2008 - for PDHPE and OH...MY...GOD!!!!. i would still seriously consider it now, and I finished school last year! But sadly, he's been married for two years :(

fionarykim

HSC
Personally i dont think its a big deal at all
if they really like each other
As long as they keep their personal buisness and the school buisness separate i think having their own private relationship doesnt really matter

i mean i reckon at our girl school, there are some really goodlooking and young guy teachers that the girls would kill to be with
just not happening thouh HAHAHA xP

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
student-teacher relationship incur fiduciary duties and ethical obligations.
when and after the fiduciary duty ends, then it's fine i guess.

ethical obligations is up to the parties involved.

jess186

HSC
It is a bit wierd...
but I mean, if both of them actually like each other and don't consider it harrassment I don't think it's that wierd.
Then again if they have like ten/fifteen years apart thats just disturbing...

As for being friends with teachers I don't think you need to wait until you graduate to be friends with them. I'm really close with my teachers, I've stayed back after class numerous times and just hung out in the art staffroom with the teachers, my photo's even in a collage covering one wall.

I even have an old teacher of mine on facebook who changed schools, we still talk and she still helps me with assignments :3

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My teachers have all been very professional. Most of them would not add you on facebook until you have graduated and are no longer their student with the obvious reason that it is "unprofessional".

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
student-teacher relationship incur fiduciary duties and ethical obligations.
when and after the fiduciary duty ends, then it's fine i guess.

ethical obligations is up to the parties involved.
loosen up cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)