• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suicide blast in Somalia kills ministers, doctors, students (1 Viewer)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
lol trust a bogan to resort to lame and old mama jokes.

get a life you bigot, insulting Muslims by denigrating the Islamic religion will not compensate you for your failings in life. You and other xenophobes on BOS are quite lol, cos no matter how many disgusting posts you make, your life will continue to be shitty. :uhhuh:
The facts are their. The islamic faith is barbaric and i am entitled to an opinion when i have evidence and facts.
You on the other hand, are jumping to assumptions about me. My failings in life? I think your the one with the failings. Demonstrated through your pathetic attempt to put down someone via means of the internet in an attempt to feed your ego and make yourself feel the least bit important. You get a strange sense of superiority and satisfaction that you can only attain through the internet. Now you tell me who leads the shitty life?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ben Civiletti said:
why don't you douche bags get of the computer and go to Lakemba mosque and spread your anti-islam bigotry?
Because Moslems are notoriously violent animals and any attempt to rationally criticise their doom cult would result in me being dead, in a coma, or severely beaten (probably gang raped too, tbh).

You ought to stick to making repetitive threads about David Oldfield you mediocre cunt.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
So you agree that dialogue with Moslems is impeded by their violent and destructive nature?

Excellent, Ben! You can exit this thread now having conceded our central point.

HSC
N/A
Because Moslems are notoriously violent animals and any attempt to rationally criticise their doom cult would result in me being dead, in a coma, or severely beaten (probably gang raped too, tbh).

You ought to stick to making repetitive threads about David Oldfield you mediocre cunt.
im offended m8

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lol I have always stated and hence don't concede now, that some muslims, like people of all faiths, have loose fuses and can act violently. But to state that all muslims at the mosque would lynch you if you debated with them is purposely exaggerated to further your bigoted predilections.

Just do us all a favor and finish your shitty science degree and join the dole lines and leave the law abiding Muslims alone.
You just stated that if I went to an Islamic mosque that "so many" muzlings would gladly drop me off, implying that hozlambs are violent peoples.

anonymous.92

HSC
Wow, this is interesting. Such strong criticism of Islam, based on the actions of a very misguided lot. You know what? I admit it. There are bad muslims out there. Yes, they have done bad things. Terrorism is horrible and should be condemned. But. That does not mean blindly criticising the whole faith of Islam, and all of its followers just because some people are stupid.

Do any of you even know the definition of a terrorist? It is a person who uses violence for political means. Not religious means. And in case you hadn't noticed, muslims in the world are copping it too. All those bombings in, say, Pakistan, are killing muslims. Instead of making such sweeping and arrogant generalisations, I suggest you open your eyes to the real world and realise that many horrible things occur daily, and muslims are not responsible for all of it.

HSC
N/A
Wow, this is interesting. Such strong criticism of Islam, based on the actions of a very misguided lot. You know what? I admit it. There are bad muslims out there. Yes, they have done bad things. Terrorism is horrible and should be condemned. But. That does not mean blindly criticising the whole faith of Islam, and all of its followers just because some people are stupid.

Do any of you even know the definition of a terrorist? It is a person who uses violence for political means. Not religious means. And in case you hadn't noticed, muslims in the world are copping it too. All those bombings in, say, Pakistan, are killing muslims. Instead of making such sweeping and arrogant generalisations, I suggest you open your eyes to the real world and realise that many horrible things occur daily, and muslims are not responsible for all of it.
stfu you paki scum

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
If that's all the general population ever hear of muslims, then that's what they'll believe. A suicide attack over hear, a hijacked plane over there... I mean, there has to be SOMETHING wrong... You don't see any buddhist, athiest, or catholic etc... bombing cities and crashing planes in the name of their faith now do you? Yes, someone did point out that pol pot's regime was "badass" but that was more political than it is religious.

I have listed in an earlier post a total of 33 of terrorist attacks (and over 17000 people killed or injured) between now and 1993 and you know what they all have in common??? I'll let you guess.

I suggest you grow up abit and not manipulate/distory certain words to suit your perspective. I have looked it up and found the following your definition as well as others of a terrorist:
- a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
- a person terrorises or frightens others
- of or pertaining to, characteristics of terrorism or terrorist.
- one that engages in acts of terrorism

Terrorism, hence, as defined by google dictionary, is "the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ...". Hmmm... I wonder if the 2 bali bombing incidents fit into this category? Or maybe the london train bombing? But, if you don't wanna call them terrorist, then I shall ask you, what do you suggest we call them then? Matyrs? Heroes? Is that what you see them as?

And again, you can't blame people for making generalisations. All muslims ever make headlines for is terrorism. What do you expect? I get that all the time too. People find out that I'm from north vietnam and they automatically call me a communist.

im offended m8
Dude I think that was the point.

stfu and dont you ever talk about Allah's last religion Islam. I will fucking find you and hurt you. Allah (swt) has made it very clear, do not insult him or you will be punished.
now say sorry about what you said and I will show mercy as allah is merciful
Need I say much?

You are ignorant. This is part of Allah's SWT mercy for he is the most gracious, the most merciful. As He revealed to me many years ago, "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth (Islam)..." (9:39)
This was the reply of one individual to my post where I list out the terrorist attacks of muslim extremist. He obviously agrees with those attacks, stating that it is part of "allah's" mercy. Again, "fight" is obviously metaphorical for bomb, kill, destroy, crash plane into pentagon, rape women etc etc etc

Last edited:

Allahu Akbar

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why do you hate Allah? for he is merciful! It is our duty to do as the lord wishes as it is he who gave us life. We must never take this life for granted and thrive towards implementing shar'ah on this satanic dunya (world)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Why do you hate Allah? for he is merciful! It is our duty to do as the lord wishes as it is he who gave us life. We must never take this life for granted and thrive towards implementing shar'ah on this satanic dunya (world)
Nope I don't think that's how I was given life. You see, my "father" hit my mother and forced her to have me. That's how I was given life, not by some make believe. And you barely even replied my post, instead choosing to ignore it COM-PLETE-LY and continuing to force feed me with your islam wishy washy namby pamby nonsense.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
no i said so many BOS members would gladly drop you off at Lakemba Mosque to debate your primitive characterizations of the muslim religion and its followers
lol sure sure. go back to twitter you nimrod.

re: the definition of terrorism. There is no point in debating it because anyone who does is confused.

Secksiiminh said:
And again, you can't blame people for making generalisations. All muslims ever make headlines for is terrorism. What do you expect? I get that all the time too. People find out that I'm from north vietnam and they automatically call me a communist.
How do Vietnamese people name their kids? They throw a tin can down the street - Ting pon dan. Dang pin don. lol, only kidding. Hey I'm on your side, although I wouldn't have devoted as much time to the definition of terrorism. To all those people living in the real world, the definition of terrorism is in plain view and is self-evident. For these idiot Muslombs in this thread, they have their eyes closed, and their fingers in their ears and try to rationalise their hateful doom cult by suggesting that because terrorism happens to them as well, then religious things can't be terrorism...or some equally as dumb shit like that.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
For these idiot Muslombs in this thread, they have their eyes closed, and their fingers in their ears and try to rationalise their hateful doom cult by suggesting that because terrorism happens to them as well, then religious things can't be terrorism...or some equally as dumb shit like that.
Well seeing as they're "idiots", I just thought I'd spell it out for them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)