Suicide blast in Somalia kills ministers, doctors, students (1 Viewer)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Due for another holocaust imo
Jews did nothing and were exterminated.
I think we have a pretty good reason to exterminate moslums

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I just think the world would be a far better place without muslims.
Name 3 things the islamic faith has done which has contributed to the the well being of humanity?
I believe we'd all be far better off when the whole concept religion is dismantled :cool:

With your point however, I do not think that marching all muslims down the gallows is the solution.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I believe we'd all be far better off when the whole concept religion is dismantled :cool:
Yeah i completely agree with this.

With your point however, I do not think that marching all muslims down the gallows is the solution.
It was a bit of a hyperbolic statement/light hearted joke to express my hate for islam/religion in general.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
im loving how common the word "moslem" (or a derivation of it) has become on this site

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I just think the world would be a far better place without muslims.
Name 3 things the islamic faith has done which has contributed to the the well being of humanity?
You're a moron Muslims made heaps of contributions to Maths (algebra), Science (mainly Chemistry) and various other fields.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
You're a moron Muslims made heaps of contributions to Maths (algebra), Science (mainly Chemistry) and various other fields.
Yes muslims did contribute so much to our world with science and maths! I mean, c'mon we have to give them SOME credit. I'm sure they meant well when they hijacked and crashed an airplane into the world trade centre and the pentagon.

Seriously now, if you think about it, all these "contributions of science and mathematics" to humanity amounts to nothing when we take into account all the destruction (london bombings, bali bombings - both 2002/2005, bombings in india in 2003, russian bombing in 2003, not to mention dozens of other kidnaps, hijackings, execution and suicide bombs) inflicted upon the world by "extremist" islams. I'm not insinuating that all muslims should be blamed for these "acts", but, at the end of the day, they link back to islam. A religion that is meant to promote peace and prosperity. Buddhism also promotes such ideas does it not? I don't see any monks terrorising our world or crashing any airplanes into buildings.... just an observation :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes muslims did contribute so much to our world with science and maths! I mean, c'mon we have to give them SOME credit. I'm sure they meant well when they hijacked and crashed an airplane into the world trade centre and the pentagon.

Seriously now, if you think about it, all these "contributions of science and mathematics" to humanity amounts to nothing when we take into account all the destruction (london bombings, bali bombings - both 2002/2005, bombings in india in 2003, russian bombing in 2003, not to mention dozens of other kidnaps, hijackings, execution and suicide bombs) inflicted upon the world by "extremist" islams. I'm not insinuating that all muslims should be blamed for these "acts", but, at the end of the day, they link back to islam. A religion that is meant to promote peace and prosperity. Buddhism also promotes such ideas does it not? I don't see any monks terrorising our world or crashing any airplanes into buildings.... just an observation :D
Pol Pot was pretty badass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)