Suicide blast in Somalia kills ministers, doctors, students (1 Viewer)

fixing

HSC
Alright, but what if some people barely sees muslims in real life before; and the only ones they see are on t.v. blowing a up a night club, or on the newspaper blowing up a train? The first muslim they hear about detonated a bomb in bali. The second one crashed a plane into the pentagon. The third one crashed a plane into the world trade centre. The n'th one blows up a train in london. The n+1'th one suicide bombs in somalia. By induction, they would assume that all muslims they have seen are terrorist.

And in your list of countries, you forgot to include france, india, usa, russia, spain, egypt.
Asian nerd trying to use maths to prove his point. lol

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Can you see what is happening here? Or are you still afraid of the boogey-man?

TERRORISM
The 'boogie man' is simply not powerful enough yet and if he had it his way, would have everyone in this threads, let alone everyone in Western societies, heads. It is only through the efforts of the coalition in Iraq and Afghanistan that their power, through the people, through heroin and poppies, through oil and through other black market practices, that their capabilities have been stemmed.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Terrorists you say?

-dont forget 1 Million Iraqi children and civilians killed in the (90s) due to USA's policy to boycott Iraq for that period of 10 years.

-750.000 death toll of USA bombing Iraq including 40.000 US soldiers

-1.5 Million Afghna death due to Soviet invasion in the 80s and US bombing in 2003.

-6 million annual death from hunger (due to injustice in distribution of resources)

-50 Million death in the two World Wars + crusades

-100 Million death during the genocide of the Americas and the african slave trade

-another nice fact...the only country in the world who ever used WMD was the US during the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagazaki (Japan)

the list is far greater, this is the tip of the ice berg

Terrorism is a threat to the national security of the united states of america??...yeah sure.

The list goes on and on…

They are trying to associate the word “Muslim” with the word “terrorist” and they have done a pretty good job so far.

Wars are the only way weapons are used on mass scales.
Which country produces the most weapons? America
Which country sells the most weapons? America
Which country spends the most on their military to wage wars? Yet once again America, half of the total world's spending on military is done by America.

We have a branch of the military that is operating above the law, and they call us the terrorists?
No. You fail.
You are trying to compare terrorism and war.
War is more often then not, driven by politics; justified by reason, logic and purpose. Islamic terrorist attacks are irrational, illogical and without reason. They justify there attacks solely on their faith. Me blowing up buildings in the name of the flying spaghetti monster, is exactly the same as muzlums blowing up buildings in the name of allah.
Pure irrationality, illogical with no justification what so ever.

Stop bringing up world hunger/poverty etc. It has no place in this thread. Yes it is a problem. No it does not belong in this thread. If you are so passionate about it, begin your own thread/petition.

If you have nothing to contribute to this argument but fallacy's and straw man (which is all i have seen from you so far)
Get the fuck of this thread, get educated, then we will argue.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
:haha: I obviously struck a nerve.

You people are so narrow minded, i do not know why i even bother.

PS: YOU are the one that needs educating, not me.
No. Im just sick morons trying to defend the islamic faith.
Im sorry but no. Judging by your posts your mind is just as primitive as the muzlums.
Surely you must have realised the fallacies and use of the straw man in your posts? yet you continued to post anyway.
I can yell your very well educated...

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Yeah, so are you.

Your spelling is so very impressive.
Once again, you have nothing constructive to say in response to my post. Admit defeat.
Yes because the ability to press keys on a keyboard is the ultimate measure of ones understanding of the English language.
Please leave the forums and go back to the kitchen. Because as a 2010er Melbourne school girl, the kitchen is the only place for you. You are a pathetic waste of space that even your uncle wouldn't want to touch.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
lol didn't you just finish your hsc? or considering your from newcastle did you drop out of year 10? regardless, your far too naive to form a proper opinion about the world. Perhaps after a few years of uni or (tafe for you) and after living outside of Newcastle and after meeting some Muslims you're views might gain some weighting.

Noora your far too articulate to be associating with these dropkicks. Move on, its far better to leave hillbilly's alone where ever they congregate than try to debate let alone change their backward views. They're far too inferior for that.
Because age is a indicator of how naive one is.
Please go and join the "all girls are stupid thread" because you and nora are clearly proving that thread right.
Again you make irrational, illogical assumptions about me, without facts or proof.
I didn't think anyone could be so stupid.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I received this bit of news today via the International Federation of Medical Student Associations network and felt that it was a very sad bit of news. It is terrible that an already unstable country has to witness the further deaths of figures in professions like politics and medicine.

BBC News - Somalia ministers killed by hotel suicide bomb
Oh wow. I thought for a second you were informing us of the death of the masses and working class. Fear not, survival of the proletariat is the survival of classlessness!

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.

History does nothing. It does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)