The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
i hope that was a temp. tat.
Schuey puts temp tats on all the time. I have pics somewhere. Although you really don't care.

Holy shit, more importantly, why the hell does Michael wear white pants with his red ferrari shirt ... meh, worse than him dressing up in that traditional Austria outfit.

Ferrari did alright during first prac - but I don't expect a win though.

And who is this Kiesa guy? Good driver??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hockenheim is this weekend - possibly schumacher's last home race as world champion, until next year.

Next weekend is the race in Hungary :mad: crap I hate that race.

I also miss the old Hockenheim circuit, loved the 2001 race, when everyones engines blew up after pitstops! Yes, that includes Michael ;) Ralf won though.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Cape said:
Hockenheim is this weekend - possibly schumacher's last home race as world champion, until next year.

Next weekend is the race in Hungary :mad: crap I hate that race.

I also miss the old Hockenheim circuit, loved the 2001 race, when everyones engines blew up after pitstops! Yes, that includes Michael ;) Ralf won though.
yeh it was a good circuit too but it was deemed "unsafe" for F1 cars.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, the old Hockenheim circuit was "safe" for F1 cars, it was just that because it went through the forest, there wasn't enough spectator areas.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh is that why they changed it, i thought it was unsafe for modern F1's
I think your getting your German tracks confused. The old Nurburgring track was deemed unsafe for modern F1 cars.

na...lets hope that he does. Go Schumacher!
No. I hope it doesn't blow. Kimi can take points off Nando, keeping Schumacher in with a hopeful shot of the championship, even though its a small chance, your not a 7 times world champion for nothing!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
nah mate, ralfie doesnt stand a chance... his shit
Oh, we all know which Schumacher he was talking about. The older one, the heavier one, the shorter one, the more world champion one, the brown haired one, the brown eyed one ... aka Michael :)

Oj, you should really just spill the beans and admit that you like Ral, its nothing to be ashamed of.

Actually, I have a question for you. How come on every Honda ad, all we see is a short lil Asia, Sato? How come we never see Button???

Oh fuck, those mclarens look fast :( And I'm grumpy at ferrari

Merc hitting a merc motorhome

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
holy crap, williams are looking much better... i got a feeling theyll flop during the race though... honda is jap so they got a jap guy in their ads...
minardis seem faster than jordans as well!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The last prac session was interesting. It wasn't until about the last 2 minutes that williams were actually up to speed. Most of the time minardi was faster than them. One stage, albers was only one tenth slower than Michael. Minardi are def looking fast. They have a new livery this weekend.

And I don't care if Sato is Asian and honda is Asian, I suppose hes better than Button "I'm the best driver in the field." I miss those old vodafone ads. I have them all on tape :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
which voda ads? only one i recall is schumi playing some game in the ad... and becks was also in it...

sato is a great driver... he makes it more interesting to watch... and everyone sport needs a token asian

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yes!! Those voda ads!! I miss them :( I remember I used to go hypo everytime they were on tv. The ads made in Italy were better though.

Sato is going to piss off from Bar Honda and go to a Rally team, he'd drive better there.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why should Juan leave Mclaren. Hes a good driver, he might be a bit rough around the edges (or maybe a bit chubby, depending on what way you look at it), but he proved himself (sorta) last round at Silverstone. And theres been several occassions since he joined F1 where he has proven himself, he won't give up in the fight, he won't yield for anyone, including Schumacher. Although, constantly crashing into your team mates does put a bad point against his name :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)