The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And why can't mclaren have a reliable car? :rolleyes: stupid woking ppl!! Once again, Kimi screwed up all my tips for the tipping contest. Good one jerk!

Hahaha, he'll have to qualify first at the Hungaroring ... hahahaha. There better be a good movie on next weekend at the same time. Silence of the lambs is more entertaining than the gp :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bah, I could have overtaken schumi with my eyes closed! After all, he had no trends left on his right rear tyre.

Stupid idiot, why the hell did he go for the soft rubber around Hockenhiem, and things were looking good at some stages, P2!!

Edit: Flavio and Nando should just kiss already, fricken hell! And why the hell does Nando boast that "look at me, I've won how many races this season, I rule"

I hate nando :(

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, it obviously worked better than the harder bridgestones that were on Baz's car. Although, schueys strategy did surprise me a little. I thought that he might have been 3 stopping or a short first stint. But that lap he did in qualifying was excellent.

And I don't hate nando cause he stopped schueys winning streak, I've always hated him.

Oh, and whats happened to your kimi? Hes gone!!

I hate the hungaroring. Worst race all season :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
omg kimi is such a bumhole... hes first out next week... hes sooooo gone... hes gotta run pretty heavy id think...
and bit of the ol bad luck for the iceman... sucks... im feeling a good season for him next season though...
bad luck to the guys who crashed on the first two corners... trulli, web, sato...
and fuck the jordan who crashed jv was an idiot... seriously... he should piss off

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
sato and jv should just piss off.

Actually, one of the best drives of the day should go to Albers, he finished like 12th or 13th. Not too bad for a minardi.

I say next weeks race will be the best of the season :rolleyes:

Actually, who invented these stupid rules for this season? I thought that they wanted closer racing and more overtaking? Has anyone seen any of that. I haven't, well, that I can remember anyway.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argh! Fuck ferrari!! They screwed the championship because of themselves!! Thats it! I'm off to Maranello to punch those guys!!

Stoddart should die, actually, I read minardi were up for sale and Irvine was looking at buying them.

hehe Argonaut, your always so unbiased :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what they showed on tv last night was shocking... they didnt even show who finished where... they cut off to an ad... and those two aussie commentators annoy me... they repeat exactly what marty and jem say...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How about we commentate OJ, I'm sure we can do a better job :D

I like Crompton, he has had race car experience, unlike woodsy who almost shitted himself in a hotlap around Mangy - Cours.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
bloody oath we could... but wed be a lil bit bias... then again... they really dont need to speak anyways... martin and james know their shit... they dont even have to talk after ads... they just want to...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Me biased? You biased? We aren't biased!

They talk after the break so that we know what happened during the break. Afterall, itv do have a habit of going to commercial breaks at the wrong time, eg: Like Imola.

Actually, why isn't my ferrari as good as it was in Imola :( BRING ON MONZA!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
no they dont... what they said was... "oh no webbers out etc etc etc" then the other guy thats not woodsy... said "james also noticed that schumis rear right was fucked"
he wouldnt have noticed if he didnt say it to begin with

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hi Oj, how are you today :D

Crompton knows more than what woodsy does. And those two poms wouldn't know what a tread was if it bit them on the ass! Yes, I know Brundel used to race, and against schumacher as well. lol, a tread biting someone on the ass, thats something I'd like to see :p

Bring back Murry Walker!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes walker was an absolute legend, i miss him ...
alonso increases his lead ... montoya raced very well and kimi and webber were unlucky ... haha ferarri are goooooooooone

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ferrari are so not gone!! Infact, your little kimi better hope that his engine is working otherwise Michael will overtake him in points.

Atleast ferrari have reliability on their side! Unlike at the beginning of the season. Now they just need some speed :p

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
hahaha......"At least they have reliability".........Keep comforting yourself.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oj pointed this out to me sorta. I have been supporting Kimi for the past 3 races. And at the past three races his engine has blown up.

GO ALONSO!!!

And I loved this piece of commentary:
That James Allen Moment
“….with Michael Schumacher 5th, unless he’s been overtaken by team-mate Ralf Schumacher.”

Do Toyota know this yet?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
And I loved this piece of commentary:
That James Allen Moment
“….with Michael Schumacher 5th, unless he’s been overtaken by team-mate Ralf Schumacher.”

Do Toyota know this yet?
What his trying to say is that Ferrari boot out MS in 06 and joins toyota.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh dear, this is sad :'(

A British mechanic with the McLaren Mercedes Formula One racing team fell to his death Wednesday from the eighth floor of a Budapest hotel, AFPare reporting.

The 29-year-old fell from a terrace which was normally off-limits, police said. Foul play was not suspected but an investigation was taking place.

The unnamed man was here with the McLaren team for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix. No further details are currently available.

And don't start any rumours that it had something to do with Ferrari!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)