The F1 Thread (7 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You know what griz? If Renault had the reliability problems of mclaren, Kimi would be 26 points in the lead.

Kimi is running out of time. He better come up with something magical in qualifying tonight, otherwise it will be impossible.

I'd like to see Kimi at Ferrari :D But he won't move there until Michael retires, and I don't want Michael to leave, I'll cry when he does.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
get fucked... kimi isnt going to ferrari... he'll stay... ferrari havnt got anything thats worthy of the ice man... money isnt everything, being ina red car cant get any chicks he cant already get

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You really make me laugh somedays oj. Why the hell does Kimi need anymore chicks? He is MARRIED!!! Do you understand that term? I guess being a poor little esl student, your struggling a fair bit. I'll explain it to you one day when I'm not studying.

And atleast Ferrari engines don't blow up every race? Can you recall the last time a ferrari engine blew up? I can't ... however, I can remember that a Mclaren engine blew up last weekend, two weekends ago and three weekends ago.

Btw, Todt really wants Kimi to driver for ferrari. Its either Kimi or Nando and I choose Kimi!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
well even if the ferrari engine doesnt blow up, where ar ethey on the point ladder? they arent doing very well for a working car are they? imagine if kimis engine didnt blow up, hed be leading...
you and i both know im right... schumi can have his working engine for all i care... cuz his shithouse...
just because minardi's engines arent blowing up doesnt mean their real good...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol, I thought you wrote schumi can have his woking engine, I was going to go psycho at you :p

Lets see, Michael is exactly 5 points behind Kimi on the table, and ferrari are exactly 17 points behind Mclaren. Still reachable for ferrari and Michael to catch up in both championships.

Why isn't ferrari do well? Simple, the bridgestones are not for one lap qualifying, they are designed for the whole race! All development as of this race, on the F2005 has been stopped. The new F2006 will be great ;)

And oj, no need to get shitty at me :(
*runs and cries*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
do you recall what happened at indy? dont blame tyres... cuz if you did schumi would have even fewer points... same as baz...
realistically everyone knows alonso sucks male genitals, and kimi rightfully should be on top as he has had a comfortable lead in like 50 trillion races and then the engine blows up cuz of some debris

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
realistically everyone knows alonso sucks male genitals, and kimi rightfully should be on top
OJ!!!! That sounded so wrong!!! Hahahahaha.

Btw, what happened at Indy? It wasn't bridgestones fault Michelin fucked up and brought two types of wrong tyres to the track!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
OJ!!!! That sounded so wrong!!! Hahahahaha.

Btw, what happened at Indy? It wasn't bridgestones fault Michelin fucked up and brought two types of wrong tyres to the track!
your obviously not getting my point...

its not michelins fault that bridgestones cant qualify...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not my fault Michelin tyres constantly blow up. Not my fault bridgestones can't get enough heat into them for one lap.

I've had enough of arguing with you oj, and you know I'm always right. Now, I'm not talking to you.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Todt is a bastard. That fat prick has put his face everywhere in the racing world. I hope he resigns and leaves so we can get a non-glory hunting Ferrari boss.

Anyway, I see some other team joined Ferari on the Eccelstone list to continue after 2008 - HILARIOUS if theyre the only two teams :D :D :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Todt is a genius! I don't feel like getting into another arguement, so I'll just leave it like that.

Anyways, Midland and Red Bull Racing have also signed the concorde agreement past 2008, so ferrari won't be all alone. Other teams are also considering signing it.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
if the other teams dont sign it we could see a split similar to the IRL and Champ car split. i hope that other teams sign it or somehow stop a split it will be boring to watch 6 cars race around (like at indy :D)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They will probably all sign it, but force mosley and co to change the rules. Afterall, most of the rules between what the manufactures and the concorde agreement are more or less the same.

Prac 3: Kimi from Michael by 0.156 seconds. Somethings odd. Since when is ferrari this fast :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bloody oath!!! Am I dreaming? *hits head* Nope. Its reality!! Wheres Matt#1!!

We have a ferrari and Michael Schumacher on pole position!!! Schueys 64th career pole, one short of senna. OMG!!!

Most importantly, Kimi qualified INFRONT of Nando!!!

Hmm ... Michael is probably running light, no way that ferrari can be 8 tenths faster than anyone else. Saying that, last weekend I said he was running light, and he pitted the same as everyone else.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Cape said:
Bloody oath!!! Am I dreaming? *hits head* Nope. Its reality!! Wheres Matt#1!!

We have a ferrari and Michael Schumacher on pole position!!! Schueys 64th career pole, one short of senna. OMG!!!

Most importantly, Kimi qualified INFRONT of Nando!!!

Hmm ... Michael is probably running light, no way that ferrari can be 8 tenths faster than anyone else. Saying that, last weekend I said he was running light, and he pitted the same as everyone else.
that is going to make for a very intresting GP

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut, feel free to spoil my happiness. This is one of the best chances all season of schuey winning a race.

The most boring track on the f1 calender, may turn out to be one of the most interesting gps all season. Rubix will be happy about that :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
I won't hesitate in the slightest.
Oh gee ... Thanks :) Atleast your useful for that :rolleyes:

Argonaut said:
What, by going off? How does that work?
eh ... schumacher isn't going off the track ... infact ... hes going to drive so fast that he will leave everyone else for dead!

Hungary brings back awful memories of 2003 where he was lapped by nando, and nando winning his first ever gp :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)