• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Argonaut, the first corner at the Hungaroring is the only decent corner there. The track definitely needs to be widened, but they shouldnt waste money on that. F1 can do without the Hungaroring, and if Bernie really wants to tap into the Eastern-European market, the track at Brno in the Czech Republic is a much better option - although it's facilities might need to be upgraded to accomodate for F1. They host DTM races its not that bad, I guess.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It is, but the straight was lengthened coming into turn 1, which makes it all the more interesting. Nonetheless, I like watching the cars flying through all the corners, even though the races are typically processional.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ok, enough about Hungary ... what do we think about Barrichello going to Bar and Massa going to Ferrari? Any truth in these rumours? Because sauber has confirmed that Massa is leaving. As usual, Button gets the most attention - spoilt little brat :rolleyes: He should just go away! And the James Bond thingo he did on RPM today just furthered my point that hes an ass.

HSC
Cape said:
Ok, enough about Hungary ... what do we think about Barrichello going to Bar and Massa going to Ferrari? Any truth in these rumours? Because sauber has confirmed that Massa is leaving. As usual, Button gets the most attention - spoilt little brat :rolleyes: He should just go away! And the James Bond thingo he did on RPM today just furthered my point that hes an ass.
Was this when they named the new 05 model after him? BTW, as if Massa is good enough to go to Ferrari and the only possible team that could Barrichello would be Williams. Surely JPM + Kimi partnership wouldn't be broken up, Heidfield is very replacable at Williams, Button has just changed his mind and now loves BAR and Sato has been a consistent performer this season.

Surely the only option is Williams, if you really stretch it prehaps Renault? Pfftt .... its all speculation anyhow. :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bloody oath ... who ever broke nandos front wing rules!!

Well bar cars this season is called 007 ... and JB's head is far too big.

Mclaren will stay the same. But Button does have a contract for williams next year. Bar aren't happy with sato. Barrichello is good friends with someone at bar. Massa has been ferrari's test driver before and is managed by Todts son. Heidfeld is more than likely to go to the bmw works team next year, as he is out of contract at the end of the year.

I love silly season!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nice pic!! Now on my background, I got sick of Schuey's handwriting.

Anyway, brillant race, just what the world championship needed. Yay! Its a shame about Montoya though, something always happens to one of their drivers. Better Montoya than Kimi I suppose. Great race for half of ferrari and toyota. Great to see my little ralfie boy again, but Michael and Ralf really need to change shoes! Ferrari aren't far off the fastest lap times either ... 0.2 seconds. Would this mean that they are back? Or am I hoping for a bit much.

It was a great present for nando's birthday :p Argh! Turkey next race, a whole three weeks away! What on earth am I going to do for three weeks :(

Oh, I loved Bernie leaving half way through the race, really shows something, doesn't it :rolleyes: And James did it again, he said Ralf drives a ferrari!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Whoops, I should have put a comma, my mistake :p I meant it was a good race for half of Ferrari, ie: Michael. And a great race for Toyota. Better now?

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
How nerdy did Nick Fry want to sound during his interview...

I'm glad to see Williams scoring some points, even if it was mainly at the expense of Alonso and Barrichello...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
argh crap, mclaren once again missed out on a 1 2 finish... oh well i think monty would have finished ahead anyways...
when they said a mclaren had retired i was shocked to find it was kimi...
and holy crap them channel ten commentators are stupid... they annoy me... i bet they dont even watch the race...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well atleast Montoya had a mechanical failure this week and not Kimi. Otherwise the championship would have been bye bye! Although it was an excellent strategy from Mclaren to get infront of Michael.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
michaels shit house, hes too slow and he still thought he was on pace in the interview...
how did kimi beat monty in the first lap? i missed it...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He was on the pace. Michael's fastest lap was only 0.2 seconds slower than kimi's fastest lap, which just happened to be the fastest lap of the race. After the second round of pit stops, Michael was forced to go conservative on his tyres to perserve them til the end.

I assumed Kimi got passed Montoya at the start, Montoya had a pretty slow get away. But then, I was too busy laughing at Alonso.

Ralf is an absolute legend for smashing Alonso's wing off. I wonder if Mclaren paid him to do that :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I threw the remote at the TV when I saw Monty slow down. I don't really like but I felt sorry for him. He deserved the win.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
If you think that was anger, you should have seen me when both Saubers retired.

...or when EJ sacked HHF................GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)