• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I just saw that photo.....nice. But the crash was nothing dangerous. Download the Gilles Villeneuve 1982 crash at Zolder, where he died. It's sickening. You actually see him get thrown out of the car while it is flipping through the air.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They should make an F1 Anger Management Class. I'll sign up :) Then I would stop punching the walls everytime Schumacher doesn't win.

Yeah, the crash wasn't that bad. Theres been worse over the years. Atleast Klein is ok. It just shows how safe F1 has become over the years.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
They should make an F1 Anger Management Class. I'll sign up :) Then I would stop punching the walls everytime Schumacher doesn't win.
...Given the fact that Schumacher has only won 1 race this season i'm guessing that you don't have many walls left at your place :) .

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Matty (thats what I'm calling you from now on, whether you like it or not :p), Indy is not classified as a win. Yes, I have walls in my place. I'm not superman :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Na, not really, Alonso's wins have made up for Schumacher's deficiencies. Cape likes it when Alonso wins. Isn't that right?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Komit said:
Na, not really, Alonso's wins have made up for Schumacher's deficiencies. Cape likes it when Alonso wins. Isn't that right?
lol, nando is capes #2 driver...

btw, why hasnt murray madea guest appearance yet !

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizy, I've often wondered, is that you in your avatar???

Yeah, cape absolutely loves Alonso! Damn, hes only 4 years older than me!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Matty (thats what I'm calling you from now on, whether you like it or not :p
Thats ok, I'm cool with the name matty. On another note...you spend waaaay too much time posting in this thread instead of studying, Cape :) :

Number of posts in this thread
Cape 1356
eLmo 458
Orange Juice 398
Grizzly 278
braad 273
Argonaut 256
RUB!X 158
vanbasten 92
GlobalOperation 77
Komit 49
matt#1 44

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yup. I know, I'm bored. Someone should remind me that I have uni tomorrow and 6 hours of travel :rolleyes:

Joshy! If nando is my #2 driver, who is my #1 driver???

And whens elmo coming back? I'm sick of being the only female in this thread.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Tora Takagi. Well used to be. I bet you loved it when he crashed into the pitwall.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Alonso will do it first. Taking that title from........... M. Schumacher.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Massa at ferrari in 2006 ..

hahaha, ..emm, good move ferrari.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't you people ever sleep :p

Barrichello is going to BAR and Massa is going to Ferrari. Sato is getting the boot. Button is going to Williams (he has a contract) and Minardi will hire two unknowns. Heidfeld will go to the BMW works team.

Kimi is not going to become the youngest f1 wold champion - hes 25, too old. And no one will be taking the crown away from my Schumacher! Don't quote me on that though :p I know its going to go, but I don't want it to go.

Matty, stop picking on Ralf. And Grizy, Massa was a test driver at Ferrari a couple of years ago. Hes an under rated driver.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Don't you people ever sleep :p

Barrichello is going to BAR and Massa is going to Ferrari. Sato is getting the boot. Button is going to Williams (he has a contract) and Minardi will hire two unknowns. Heidfeld will go to the BMW works team.

Kimi is not going to become the youngest f1 wold champion - hes 25, too old. And no one will be taking the crown away from my Schumacher! Don't quote me on that though :p I know its going to go, but I don't want it to go.

Matty, stop picking on Ralf. And Grizy, Massa was a test driver at Ferrari a couple of years ago. Hes an under rated driver.
Hes not underated, his just plain shit.
I pointed and larfed at him when he retired right in front of me at albert park in 2002.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
I wish F1 people would make things easier.

ITV have a story, released on Monday titled "MASSA DENIES FERRARI DEAL"

Then a second story dated Tuesday titled "MASSA CONFIRMED AS BARRICHELLO'S REPLACEMENT"

What was the point of stalling for one day?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Massa is an awesome driver. His consistency in lap-times during the race is awesome. He has improved substantially since his early lawn-mowing days (i.e. Albert Park 2002).

Cape.....Sato getting the boot?? I don't know if that will sit well with Honda.

Now, BAR have a dilemma (that's if Button does leave). Honda are likely to say to Sir Frank Williams - "You can have Honda engines next year or Jenson but not both. Choose." This could cause Frank to get over Jenson. But he is a tricky bastard, so i dont know. Now, BAR are adamant to keep Jenson (no matter what Nick Fry says). Similarly, Jensen is eager to stay at BAR. Honda won't like a Japanese driver being replaced - so BAR might not sign Barrichello at all. So if Jensen goes to Williams, I doubt Sato will leave.

But this whole scenario is rather difficult to analyse. I didn't get any sleep thinking about the possibilities. I actually managed to fit HHF signing for BMW in my plans. All we can determine now, is that Massa is a good driver and that I wish him good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)