• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
(Pssssst ... Alsonso broke Schu's winning streak at the time too ...)
erm ... so? He still won the title, which is all that matters.

Bridgestone stuffed up in Hungary 2003, and they have learnt their lesson. This time last year, ferrari were wrapping up the constructors title. How things change in a year. And sometimes not for the best.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
shit, ferraris on top for once...
did anyone watch it? how come the mclarens are up there? wasnt kimi meant to skid everywhere or was that because his the ice man... thats right! you heard correctly!

fucken trullis gonna hold everyone up again, just you wait

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why are ferrari on top? I'd like to say cause they are the best team, but thats just not true at the moment. This article will explain why they are at the top:

It was easily Michael Schumacher’s pole – but there are small worries in the Ferrari camp that the tyres won’t last the distance tomorrow. As the Mclarens and Ferraris had run a similar pace in practice it was likely that it had been achieved on less fuel. The fact that Schumi had grabbed pole by almost a second could mean that the team hae taken out too much fuel and could have left many litres more in the tank and still taken P1. “It’s an aggressive strategy,” admitted Ross Bran afterwards, “but here you have to be in front of people.”

Why are mclaren up there? Cause they are easily the best team at the moment. Kimi's lap was magic. To be first out at Hungary and to wack the car in p4, takes skill and speed. Hopefully, kimi can jump trulli at the start, and nando can get stuck behing trulli :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
more importantly even if kimi does jump trulli, hes car has to be able to finish the race... its not point in leading by 10 laps even if you dont finish...
i do think kimi can overtake trulli, and im very surprised he isnt running heavy.... i guess he musta known he would be up there...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
erm ... who said anything about kimi jumping michael and montoya. Although, mclaren could use team orders :p Like the so called "stunt" Kimi pulled at Hockenheim.

Qualifying is crucial at Hungary - you should know that oj. Put the car on pole and your just about guaranteed race victory as long as you have a reliable car.

And have a little faith in mclaren.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oj, there has not been once this season where I have ever given up on Schumacher and ferrari ... and look at the season they have had.

Griz, drivers look funny when they run. Melbourne 2001, I have video footage of heaps of them running down pit lane, they all looked funny.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They make them look fat? Wtf? Have you happen to have seen williams overalls? Bloody hell, any tighter and ... i don't want to think about it!

Although jpm does seem to have got chubbier since he left williams.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jpm won't loose wait. Hes using too much coke. Whoops ... did I say that out aloud. My bad :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
yay for the trulli effect, hes 3re,, why not 5th, 1 up on nando...:s

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cause baz is going to crash into nando, putting them both out of the race. Cause baz is pissing off to BAR! *waves bye bye sato*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you dont want trulli to be one in front of renault cuz those cars have the fastest accelaration... as long as kimi gets through he'll stall

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What on earth oj? Trulli NEEDS to be infront on renault to hold them up. Theres no chance of renault overtaking trulli, unless nando smashes him off the road.

After the first lap, it will be: michael, kimi and then montoya.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm sure Trulli really loves his casual Sunday afternoon drives :rolleyes: Actually, over the past few races, Ralfie boy has been performing much better than Trulli. Which is good to see.

I'm not writing Renault off either. I wouldn't be surprised at all if somehow Alonso managed to win. However, if you looked at practice times, all weekend they have been suffering from oversteer, and have barely made it into the top 10. The two teams out for a win are Mclaren and Ferrari. Perhaps they can somehow work together to hold Renault up ;)

*Sigh* But I'm sure something will happen to Schuey to stop him from winning this race, its always the way. I just hope Raikkonen's engine doesn't blow up again. Atleast it lasted practice and qualifying :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)