re: The Official F1 Thread

Cause they're Ferrari fans :D
Na, the Bourdais penalty was pretty ridiculous though

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Ferrari can suck my cock.

I offer to fight any Ferrari fans tommorow outside Central station.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

I'm a ferrari fan but that's bullshit. What the fuck was he supposed to do, drive onto the grass?

Missed the race because didn't get any sleep on saturday night and went to bed early. Glad Alonso won though, I want as many teams fighting for the top as possible next year. Just imagine how incredible the championship would be if BMW, Ferrari, McLaren and Renault were all competitive.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Bourdais penalty = bullshit, and thats from a Ferrari Fan! Massa is a knob, and thinks that just because he's in a Ferrari, everyone should move out of his way, Bourdais wasn't even a backmarker for gods sake!

It ranks right up there with Alonso's penalty at Monza in 2006.

Massa vs Hamilton for the championship, its the battle of the knobs who can do no wrong! :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

He he he. Formula1.com has their current main article dedicated to WHAT WE THINK about the penalties at Fuji. Attention is gut danke!

EDIT: I hadn't paid that much attention to the first two incidents. The first one looks to be Hamilton's fault very much so, since his braking too late caused the incident.

Second one looks to be Massa's fault, if anyones. Hamilton had totally taken that corner legitimately and Massa drove as if he wasn't there.

The Bourdais one continues to look like it's entirely Massa's fault. He acted as if Bourdais wasn't there and Bourdais crashed into him.

All three aren't deserving of penalties though imo. Not dangerous driving, simply results of competition which is what sports all about (or so I thought).

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Cape said:
Massa vs Hamilton for the championship, its the battle of the knobs who can do no wrong! :)
I've got one word for you: KUBICA!

F2001

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
I posted that from uni so I watched the video as soon as I got home. Absolute rubbish. Bourdais did nothing wrong and Massa just expected Bourdais to give up the racing line to him. What the fuck for? They were racing for position, Massa pushed Bourdais nearly onto the grass and Bourdais rightfully didn't give way. He was coming out of the pits? Who cares. He was out of them and they were racing one another. Fucking load of shit bias to Ferrari just like what happened with Hamilton at Belgium, except this time it's even more unreasonable.

Hey while we're handing out bullshit penalties, can we give one to Massa for having all four wheels off the racing track like James Allen said? Apparently we give them out for obeying the rules now.

Fuck Massa and Ferrari. If Bourdais loses his drive over this I'm going to be spewing. Berger should appeal that decision.

Opinions?
typical F1 nub. Imagine Massa gave him room at turn 1. He'd still be 1/2CL in front at turn 3 on the inside to it. It was an avoidable accident. I don't have any onboards but from the shit angle footage all over the net, Bourdais didn't seem to make an effort to avoid contact. Two aggressors don't come out of a corner well together... except the one in '79 and some odd occasions in mid to early 90s.

Nebuchanezzar said:
Good to see I'm not the only one super pissed off about this.

Too right Bourdais, too right. What makes it even worse is that sped dickhead Massa is claiming that he was 100% in the right on both that issue and the one with Hamilton. The Hamilton one I can almost live with. The Bourdais one is completely unreasonable. Is this type of bias usual in this sport? I mean, can we have a bit of thought as to how many bullshit incidents Massa has caused this season without being penalised?

http://www.forumula1.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4585
http://www.forumula1.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4596
http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3265_4303107,00.html
http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3265_4303169,00.html
http://forum.planet-f1.com/index.php?t=msg&th=69723&start=0&
http://forum.planet-f1.com/index.php?t=msg&th=69708&start=0&
How about your stupid wankstain hamilton last year? The decisions that went for him almost all the time?
Because he needs 3laps of clean air maybe?

Nebuchanezzar said:
Ferrari can suck my cock.

I offer to fight any Ferrari fans tommorow outside Central station.
You are a waste of time. Any die hard fan up one team's ass is a faggot. Fan of the sport.

But I"ll wear my '99 ferrari shirt just for u if u like. lmao

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

i call troll cuz you're a dud lol

F2001 said:
typical F1 nub. Imagine Massa gave him room at turn 1. He'd still be 1/2CL in front at turn 3 on the inside to it. It was an avoidable accident. I don't have any onboards but from the shit angle footage all over the net, Bourdais didn't seem to make an effort to avoid contact. Two aggressors don't come out of a corner well together... except the one in '79 and some odd occasions in mid to early 90s.
lolwut? Bourdais was on the grass to avoid Massa when Massa just assumed he could take the corner. Massa would easily have taken the position soon with such a better car. Clearly a shit driver though. Bravo Bourdais!

And there was only one aggressor at that corner because Bourdais, unlike the retarded Massa, actually knows how to drive a car and when to take a risk. Massa drives erratically and in a n00b like manner.

How about your stupid wankstain hamilton last year? The decisions that went for him almost all the time?
Because he needs 3laps of clean air maybe?
Wasn't watching last year mang. All I knows is that Hamilton is a far more consistent driver than either of the Ferrari douches this year.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

France is gone! Economic reasons! :(

Disastrous. Mebbe they'll replace it with another European race like at Imola or Hockenheim or something.

F2001

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
i call troll cuz you're a dud lol

lolwut? Bourdais was on the grass to avoid Massa when Massa just assumed he could take the corner. Massa would easily have taken the position soon with such a better car. Clearly a shit driver though. Bravo Bourdais!

And there was only one aggressor at that corner because Bourdais, unlike the retarded Massa, actually knows how to drive a car and when to take a risk. Massa drives erratically and in a n00b like manner.

Wasn't watching last year mang. All I knows is that Hamilton is a far more consistent driver than either of the Ferrari douches this year.
You weren't watching last year...

No wonder your comments are worthless. As I said typical F1 nub. Think they know it all because they watch half a season and read the articles.

Btw read the quote from Bourdais. He admitted he went as far the kerb not the grass.
I didn't see the car twitch or lockup or anything, which is what normally would be the reaction from something you don't expect. Maybe Bourdais is off the coke now since Cart days, so his not as alert:haha:

ledzeppelin

HSC

Spoilerzzzzzzz

Lewis pole
then Kimi, Massa, Alonso and Kovalainen
What lap Lewis brain explosion?

ledzeppelin

HSC

China GP:
1. Hamilton
2. Massa
:(:(:(

So Lewis has a 7 point lead going into Brazil, just like last year
Massa will probably win the race, but he'll need something to happen to Lewis to wrap up the title
If Massa wins, Hamilton needs to finish 5th to win the title
If Massa finishes 2nd, Hamilton needs to finish 7th
Am I right in thinking that if points are equal, they then look at wins, then second places, then third places if necessary?

edit: That last line is correct

Last edited:

F2001

HSC

Alonso to take out Hamilton:D

But srsly, I'm on my way to tab to put $100 on Ham.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Sif he'd be paying that much now though? Start of next year putting $10 each on Both Ferrari and McLaren drivers.

Yeh, $1.15, fuck that. Better off going for Massa at 5-1 even if you don't like him.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Massa's a cock. Hope he comes dead last. olololol.

okay mebbe not, as that would be cruel.

is brazil typically shit or exciting?

Muz4PM

HSC

C'mon Massa! His home Grand Prix, and given past form he should take it out. I guess it depends on where Lewis comes. Who knows maybe we will see Alonso run into the back of him on purpose, just like in Malaysia :D?

I cannot wait for next season. BMW better have a good car, especially considering they hardly refined this year's after about Montreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)