The F1 Thread (13 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It was a great race ... only schumacher could come from 15th and end up challenging for the lead. If he wasn't behind button, he could have won the race. Another ferrari 1,2.

Minardi have been in the wrong place for the last 2 gps. I heard that they are completely out of money now cause of what happened at spa and monza. :cool:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
love the commentary
it was like the two of them were trying to get in as many cliches as possible LOL
something about roses and stuff lol couldn't stop laughing

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ yeh that was pretty weird..i think they were attempting to tell us about how ruby was feeling..

I read also that it wasn't an engine prob for Kimi ...phew :uhhuh: ..someone hit him at the first corner..maybe Taku argh...damnit

Hopefully Shanghi will be great racing as well..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Finally Taku managed to get through a whole race without blowing up. lol. Oh well, BAR look like they can finish in second place. Two of the remaining races are in asia, so i would think Honda would have an advantage or Renault. The battle between McClaren and Williams is also looking interesting.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eLmo said:
^ yeh that was pretty weird..i think they were attempting to tell us about how ruby was feeling..

I read also that it wasn't an engine prob for Kimi ...phew :uhhuh: ..someone hit him at the first corner..maybe Taku argh...damnit

Hopefully Shanghi will be great racing as well..
Did Taku actually come in useful for something??? :rolleyes:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
reno2004 said:
Finally Taku managed to get through a whole race without blowing up. lol. Oh well, BAR look like they can finish in second place. Two of the remaining races are in asia, so i would think Honda would have an advantage or Renault. The battle between McClaren and Williams is also looking interesting.
lol yeh the 4th place finish was good for him...for most of the race no one was around him so he couldn't get in much trouble..
..and now FIA wants to change their 3rd car rule..(supposedly only meant for teams that are financially struggling) .. since McLaren or Williams will finish outside the top4 this year.. one would get to run a 3rd car during pracs etc next season..

Cape said:
Did Taku actually come in useful for something??? :rolleyes:
Hey that was not "useful" of him .. it sucks.. but atleast he finished in the points :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Seeing McLaren or williams not in the top 4, thats gonna be strange.

What i loved most about the race was when schumacher spun and everyone went off, it was so funny, hehe :cool:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
A lovely article for OJ:

"Minardi stole Michelin tyre
(GMM - Monza) Minardi stole the remains of Jenson Button's exploded Michelin tyre after the Belgian GP a fortnight ago.

That's the charge of French director Pierre Dupasquier.

He told the media on Saturday that the tyre was taken off a truck when Zsolt Baumgartner's crashed Minardi was returned to pitlane.

Dupasquier said struggling team Minardi, who run on Michelin rival Bridgestone tyres, have vehemently denied the accusation.

But he hinted that 'lawyers' were now getting involved."

Your team is resorting to stealing tyres now?...rofl :p

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh cmon... give em a fair go will ya? their out of money as it is... i think those who cause the accidents should pay for damages... i mean how can poor teams expect to survive?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ oh but I found it funny :p ..yes the poor teams are barely surviving..so you are right..like BAR should pay for that Spa incident.. but then thats racing

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol, that is desperation if its true ... but damn baumgartner is so unlucky :(
damn mclaren reliability, i demand it be fixed!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
lol, that is desperation if its true ... but damn baumgartner is so unlucky :(
damn mclaren reliability, i demand it be fixed!
I think that mclaren are trying to fix the reliability. lol. u gotta admit that they are more reliable now than what they were at the beginning of the season, and even when they introduced the new car :mad:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yes go new car! :p ..they have improved on the reliability..but it needs to be much better... hopefully over the break they will be able to bring out a stronger performing car.. and not another piece of shit ..fingers crossed.. and then kimi and juan can fight for the championship again ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I still can't imagine having raikkonen and montoya on a team ... its kinda like an evil team, lol :eek:

But they will need to improve beyond anything to beat ferrari and catch up to bar.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lol ..Kimi and Juan = an "evil team" .. I like it :D ..some people would suggest that ferrari are currently the "evil team" .. but no ..they're just better..
..mclaren are really behind.. but they'll catch up to ferrari next season you'll see

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Montoya can't drive ... how many times this yr has he knocked ralf out of the race or damaged his car???

Ur silver and black arrow will never be able to catch up with the red barron :uhhuh:

There is always a time when one team is dominating, not too long ago it was McLaren, but now its ferrari's turn. They had nothing between 1979 (i think it was) and 2000.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
hey juan can drive.. he finished 3rd in the championship last year remember?

...I know each team has their time at the top..ferraris turn will be over soon :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
but last yr anyone could have won the championship ... all you had to be was be consistant. points in every race and u could have won the championship.

And ferrari's turn will never be over ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
our conversations will go round and round cape :p .. you say ferrari and I say mclaren ..
Do you think that maybe ferrari's turn will be over when schumi leaves? ..I hope it will happen before he leaves of course ..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
of course our conversationg will go around and around, lol.

Ferrari won't give up their crown easily ... and neither will schumacher ... u never know, schumacher might even extend his contract :D

I think that they are very determined to succeed and will do anything to keep it.

Ferrari is kinda iconic to formula one. I don't see them loosing anytime soon.

Plus i read the other day that brawn said that kimi was a better driver than montoya and he could be a follow on from schumacher. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)