The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Our midfield had an average age of 19, and we passed it around Chelsea for large parts of the game. A combination of Cech, shit linesman and a dodgy Senderos saved them today.

Feel sorry for Adebayor. Eboue is the one who slapped Bridge and Ade got the red card for being as black as him. Even if he is proven innocent his reaction will get him a ban.

Diaby is fucken brilliant. First team immediately for him please.

Well done to Chelsea fans today though. Our fans clap your horrendous cunt of a captain off the pitch and yours throw shit at our players for the whole 90 minutes. I don't see how you can celebrate a win like this anyway? Ballack and Shevchenko exposed over 90 minutes today. Both past their primes, but still occasionally capable of turning in good moments. That's why you've lost your title this season.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Gee Hectic, that's sig of yours is a bit harsh. Diaby was seen in tears after the incident, it looked really nasty as Terry swallowed his tongue and was knocked out instantly.

The celery thrown by Chelsea fans are just part of the many cuntish customaries they have.

Senderos is starting to look like a Titus Bramble, and Drogba must be giving him nightmares again. Can Diaby play in the centre of defence...?

From what I've seen so far this season, Chelsea's lack of width and midfield cohesion is what's giving them set backs. When Robben came on they looked far more dangerous. Sheva keeps trying but just can't do anything, not even scoring when a decent opportunity presents itself. Ballack and Lampard are the shittiest midfield combo in the top 4. I'd hate to see one of the injured, because that'll only make their team stronger.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Any other footballer and I might have felt sorry for him, but this is the same guy who was laughing at Americans at an airport the day after 9/11 so I really couldn't give two shits. Ledley and Zokora wouldn't have felt too bad for him last night either. He's a really disgusting cunt.

Phil looks lost these days. We have Djouru who's mils better than Phil. God knows why he wasn't playing last night. Gallas is also nearly fit again too. Kolo needed a break anyway.

The officiating was disgraceful. Every time we got into space one of their cunts would be shirt pulling or cynical chopping one of our players and not getting carded. Then Denilson gets one for his first challenge? Stifled the game, didn't have the balls to send Lampard off, if Kolo and Obi got red, then Cesc and Lampard should've as well. Don't get me started on the linesman. Yeah they all look alike don't they? Fucken cunt.

United should be happy by this though. Our last game of the season will mean something. We'll batter them at the Grove.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
:rofl: @ the sig.
Terry got fucking owned, when i saw the news i thought the fight was cause of that.
Well, it seemed like a close game, that Arsenal team could be a real force in a couple of years. But Chelsea seemed to have too much experience for them on the day and its the win that counts.

skinnier

HSC
who cares bout the carling cup tottenham two wins on the trot bring on west ham and they need to play mido and ghaly more

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Any other footballer and I might have felt sorry for him, but this is the same guy who was laughing at Americans at an airport the day after 9/11 so I really couldn't give two shits. Ledley and Zokora wouldn't have felt too bad for him last night either. He's a really disgusting cunt.

Phil looks lost these days. We have Djouru who's mils better than Phil. God knows why he wasn't playing last night. Gallas is also nearly fit again too. Kolo needed a break anyway.

The officiating was disgraceful. Every time we got into space one of their cunts would be shirt pulling or cynical chopping one of our players and not getting carded. Then Denilson gets one for his first challenge? Stifled the game, didn't have the balls to send Lampard off, if Kolo and Obi got red, then Cesc and Lampard should've as well. Don't get me started on the linesman. Yeah they all look alike don't they? Fucken cunt.

United should be happy by this though. Our last game of the season will mean something. We'll batter them at the Grove.
I'm still curious about what happened then, Chimbonda, Zokora and King were all furious during the incident. But nothing really got reported in that incident.

It was fun watching the two of youse slugging it out, and the melee at the end benefits everyone other than yourselves. It seems as though Arsenal may suffer more as a result with Toure out for 3 games, Eboue likely to be charged and Adebayor seemingly to have dug himself a hole by not walking straight off the pitch upon receiving the red.

What's the news on Terry...? I wanna know how long he'll be out for, or if he is going to be out at all.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
apparently he came back ok and was celebrating with his team..... :/

wow! thought there would be another cech =(

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Man United scored 3 goals in 6 minutes before eventually going on to win 3-2 against Reading to progress to the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Full credit to Reading though. They have been extremely impressive this season.

bng

HSC
matt#1 said:
Man United scored 3 goals in 6 minutes before eventually going on to win 3-2 against Reading to progress to the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Full credit to Reading though. They have been extremely impressive this season.
Reading are going heaps well. And they got that Aussie keeper. They did very well to bring it back to 3-2 after losing 3 very early goals

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Senderos is starting to look like a Titus Bramble
That's a bit harsh on Senderos isn't it? You could have at least said he was looking like Celestine Cellerybabyoyo, but Titus Shambles - that's really saying that someone is shite.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
lol @ Arsenal going out of the FA Cup to Blackburn.

Arsenal have the quality, depth and youthful talent to match it with any side in the premiership but for some reason still lack the consistency of Chelsea and Manchester United. Its been a bad week for the gunners but I think that their transition phase is slowly coming to an end. They should be a force next season.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I'm still curious about what happened then, Chimbonda, Zokora and King were all furious during the incident. But nothing really got reported in that incident.
Me and my brother emailed the FA about this. It went as such:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I understand that you are very busy, and no doubt get numerous e-mails requesting a variety of subjects, but I would appreciate it if you would just clarify a quick point for me. During the Spurs-Chelsea game on the 05 Nov 06 John Terry was sent off, however I do not recall why this was. I have since watched the footage and can see apparent foul which would lead to a red card. John Terry did not argue with the decision and left the field without hesitation.

I am curious as to why a player was sent off for no apparent reason, and further to this he did not protest (as John Terry usually argues against most refereeing decisions that go against Chelsea) which I find very strange.

I would appreciate a reply, detailing the reasons behind his dismissal.

I look forward to your reply, Many thanks.

-----------------------------------
No reply as of yet.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
That's a bit harsh on Senderos isn't it? You could have at least said he was looking like Celestine Cellerybabyoyo, but Titus Shambles - that's really saying that someone is shite.
Well Senderos has had a torrid season to say the least, nothing like when he first came into the spotlight at the Arse, and I do think at times his facial expression matches Bramble's. :D

Wenger was very bitter in being knocked out of the FA Cup, oh well, I can't complain can I. :)

And Hectic you actually went that far...? I think it's obvious that they won't have time for such enquiries.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
And Hectic you actually went that far...? I think it's obvious that they won't have time for such enquiries.

Stoned and bored, we did it as a joke. What's wrong with the letter?

Senderos was at blame for the goal last night, letting Benny move onto his preffered foot, Djourou is way better. He's like a young Gallas, looks class anywhere along the back.

We got Polled last night. Disgraceful performance from that clown.

Raginsheep

HSC
matt#1 said:
lol @ Arsenal going out of the FA Cup to Blackburn.

Arsenal have the quality, depth and youthful talent to match it with any side in the premiership but for some reason still lack the consistency of Chelsea and Manchester United. Its been a bad week for the gunners but I think that their transition phase is slowly coming to an end. They should be a force next season.
Its an attitude problem. We switch off against 'lower quality' teams. I think we have the best record if the your just looking at the top 4 so far. Normally that means that you win the Premiership.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
HeCtic said:
Stoned and bored, we did it as a joke. What's wrong with the letter?

Senderos was at blame for the goal last night, letting Benny move onto his preffered foot, Djourou is way better. He's like a young Gallas, looks class anywhere along the back.

We got Polled last night. Disgraceful performance from that clown.
I don't like the sound of this... looks like NUFC are going to offer 60mil pound for Senderos if he's as shit as your claiming, and then we'll sell him for 2.3mil 3 seasons later to some 2nd div team. ;)

Because crap and financially illogical player transfers is what NUFC do best :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The title is ours, thanks to O'Shea. Best home record in the league...? Hahahahahahaha

The only bad news from the game is the suspension of Scholes, and Rooney's injury. Hopefully it's not too bad and he'll recover in time for the game against LOSC.

But anyway, what a sweet sweet day. I couldn't care less about Chelscum's result against Pompey. Whatever happens, we've won, against the Scousers, in their own fucking backyard. :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
What's the significance when you can't win any of those competitions the games are in...? ;)

Victory over Liverpool is always important, not just in terms of football. We lost the game against Arsenal in the last minute, now it's time to get it back.

Well Pompey is losing right now, hopefully they'll come back and deny Chelsea the points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)