The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Holy fuck, this cunt has officially lost the plot.

I have always found Mourinho's antics to be quite amusing, but he clearly does not know how to deal with not winning... and such unsporting comments are evidence of this. I agree with LMF^^ in saying that he should be reprimanded for such low comments.

@ Led-Zep: Stop holding your breath and worrying all the time. You have bitched and complained about being worried that Man United will lose all season and even after defeat we have bounced back every time. Man United have been the most consistent team all season and definitely wont let the title slip now. It would be awesome if Arsenal beat Chelsea this weekend, but even better to finish the cunts off ourselves at Stamford Bridge :D. Fuck i'd love to see Drogba, Robben, Mourinho, etc form a guard of honour for us. I don't reckon that they would be gracious enough in defeat to do such a thing though.

All Star Tiger said:
does anyone know when the second leg of the champions league is on??
Liverpool v Chelsea @ 4:30am Wednesday

Man United v AC Milan @ 4:30am Thursday (c'mon United!!:D)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i wonder what murinho would say if we beat those chelscums at stanford bridge
gonna attack every man united player's education?
what a sore loser

Raginsheep

HSC
What can I say from someone who calls himself 'The Special One".

hachoo

HSC
Chelsea FC said:
As a Chelsea supporter,

I would like to congratulate the Manchester United Football Club on winning the 2006-07 Barclays English Premiership.

Well done on winning it, you guys were just too consistent for us, you deserve the title.

Congrats to Alex Ferguson, the players and fans you have done the Manchester United Football Club proud.

I hope Chelsea and Manchester United build a strong rivalry next season like they have had this season where they can go head to head for all the trophies.

Well done United....
You aren't really a Chelsea supporter! :) The minority who don't totally hate other teams.

On the Ronaldo thing, Mourinho has lost the plot. The pressures of losing the league have got to him, plus the fact he's almost definetely going to be replaced next season. Going out with a bang? He should re-read his statements and apply them to himself.

On a different note, i was playing FIFA07 Manager mode and Rossi has become the second most expensive player($55mil) behind Walcott($60mil). Rooney, Ronaldo, Kalou and Baines (Wigan) follow close behind.

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
LOL! The Man Utd website clearly has a sense of humour.

Just have a look at the special name. :)

LOL! Thanks again to Phil Neville.

Once a red....ALWAYS A RED!!! :D

Andriy Shevchenko has now been ruled out of tomorrow's Liverpool v Chelsea clash tomorrow morning along with Ballack and Carvalho. I'm going to tip a 1-0 victory for Liverpool and the reds to go through to the final courtesy of a Steve Gerrard screamer in 2nd half extra time.

Also...on December 6th, Michael Essien made the following comment: "I have done the calculations and we will finish at least five points clear of United". In which direction?

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Sam Allardyce has stepped down as manager of Bolton.

I'm stunned. That's all I can say.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
What can I say about Mourinho that hasn't allready been said about Afghanistan... bombed out and depleted.

Im predicting 3-1 to Liverpool again for tommorow, im fearing an away goal. For all the players Chelsea have lost, they still have their danger men in Cole and Drogba. Defensively it's not going to get much easier since Essien will be in place of Carvalho.
I think we'll have learnt from our mistakes at Stanford Bridge and will get enough chances for an aggregate win.
Good news from Kewell, he's played a reserve game and set up a goal. Would be really something if he got a few minutes before the end.

sk1001

HSC
We want Chelski out, say we want Chelski out!
We want Milan out, say we want Milan out!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
We want United out!
All English final would be so amazingly boring

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
AHAHA I don'y want any of the current teams in the final. I'll still watch it though

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
We want United out!
All English final would be so amazingly boring
ABU...?

All English final would be boring, and I don't like it either. But you can only blame the other teams for not knocking Liverpool and Chelsea out. :p

Why wouldn't you want United in the final, we play an attractive game, probably the best in Europe this season. Our semi final against Milan is worthy of a final itself.

Meh, I hope Liverpool and Chelsea don't send me to sleep.

adders

HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Were going to Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suck shit mourinho, we are the 'special ones'.
Reina u beast, best penalty stopper in the world

Hope its a repeat of istanbul

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
WAAALK ON... WAAALK ON... TO THE FINALS, IN ATHENS, CAUSE CHELSEA WILL NEEEVER BEAT UUUUS AT HOOOOOME...YOU'LLL NEEEEVER WAAALK ALOOONE!

Im amazed to find people are still putting down Liverpool even though we've got this far. 2005 wasn't just luck, and this proves it. Quite frankly the game should not have even gone to penalties, we went close in the second half and had a perfectly legal goal overulled in extra time.

Now we wait for Man U in the final, unless they really fuck it up tommorow.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I just came back to say, fuck yes. Go you mighty reds!!!!!!!! Either opponent would be pretty great from a Pool supporter's perspective. I guess there'd be a lot more at stake if United get through, but on the other hand, we're much better equipped to deal with Milan this time round then last time, and they should prove a slightly easier opponent. Meh, whatever. We're in the final! Good luck to your boys tomorrow LMF, personally I think they might be up against it if Milan play anything close to their potential. Craig Foster is crappest pundit around (mind you Blanco Culina ain't great either, Tony's probably the best one.. where did Simon Hill go?), 'All depends on Kaka' my ass. You were were wrong about the pens tonight and you'll be wrong about Pirlo, Seedorf and maybe Inzaghi/Gilardino tomororw too.

On Mourinho .. 'the best team didn't go through'. To be honest I like Jose, he's a lot more fun than Wenger and Fergie, but these days I think he's just getting too tired. Too much pressure. Foster was right about one thing, he's gone after this season. Interesting to see who comes in for him. Del Bosque maybe? Felix Magath?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Taped the game to watch it. Sat down and then 5mins into extra time it ran out!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)