them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Hey I was just catering to the people who haven't seen Speed, who would have otherwise totally believed that I'd done that stuff.

HSC

Going home from this year's NYE at 4am, I found a warm beer bottle in my bag and I didn't want it so I uncapped it and shook it heavily (don't know why?) and the pressure was too much and it literally goes everywhere and onto around 10 people. I just got up bolted to the next carriage with my mates

BlackDragon

HSC

- I was in a semi-full train from Newtown to Central, and some guy is kind of swaying back and forth in the carriage, holding his phone so close to his face that when he pressed the buttons, he poked himself in the face with his thumbs. He stops for a second, looks up and asks (to no-one in particular) "How do you spell heart?"
After a couple of seconds, one of the suits in the carriage replies "H-E-A-R-T"
The first guy pauses for a second, and then says "Whatthefuck heart so doesn't have an E in it. E doesn't make an AR sound".
At this point I get off the train, and unfortunately miss the second half of what I assume would have been an intelligent discussion on the subject of the peculiar nature of spelling in the English language.

- I'm at Central, and a train has just terminated there. However, there is still a passenger aboard; an itty bitty asian man. First comes a guard to tell the little guy to get off, but not only does he not get off, he doesn't even react. After about 20 minutes, I've missed 2 trains due to the fact that I have joined the crowd of people who are trying to tell this guy to get the fuck off the train, and it's still as if the guy thinks we're talking to someone else. By this point we're just trying to find out what language this guy speaks. Hahaha at one point this guy says "Hey I'm pretty fluent in spanish", to which another man responds "Does he look fucking spanish to you?!"

- I was on a train with Sandra Bullock, and I'd just killed this psycho by smashing his face against the roof of the tunnel. Now you'd think, with the pyscho being dead and all, everything would be all fine and dandy. But, get this - it wasn't. Sandra, as it turned out, was handcuffed to the train, and, for reasons I can't explain, the train couldn't be stopped, and it was like totally heading for a construction site thingy. I'd just diffused a bomb n' stuff, and Sandra hadn't even thanked me, so I was like "fuck this", and so I jumped of the train and let the bitch get off at her next stop: Hell.

Ok so two of those stories are true, and one is an amended version of the last scene in "Speed", where I am Keanu Reeves.
all of your stories made me laugh! :)

My friend was telling me a story when he was younger, he saw a guy accidentally stepped on bunch of marbles near the edges of platform. He tumbled, landing himself on the tracks and the train crushed him. He saw the whole thing.

Tragic.
Ahhh!

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

On the train home from the city at about 6pm. I'm with my sister sitting in that part near the doors and some drunk bogans start throwing beer cans down the stairs at us, so we move into the downstairs carriage. As soon as I get down the stairs I hear this man say "hey I know you!" so I turn around and it's this weird guy I've never seen in my life, with 6 kids and a bandana on, drinking beer from a backpack.

Me: umm, hi?
Weirdo: You catch the bus from [place] at [time] don't you?
Me: (wondering how he knows this) errr yeah why
Weirdo: it's just that I always see you there, I've been watching you for the past two years (!!!!!!!) you're very pretty
Me: righto

He then introduced me to all his stinky children, asked me if I was a Jehova's witness and what church I went to then when I said no, tried to convert me and told me repeatedly that I was much too pretty "to be his wife" and wanted to know if I had kids.

This went on for like an hour and I was scared to catch the bus the next morning but I didnt see him :/

philphie

Banned
HSC

i'm sorry but as the OP this post is invalid unless you reveal to me the [place] and [time] so i may see the hotness proven that has been suggested in your post.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

a batshit crazy train weirdo found me attractive, that should just about sum it up for you. I'm a human female, with all my teeth (bonus!)

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

does anyone else lol when the voice comes on and its like "This train has been delayed by *pause* 1 minute"?
We were on an excursion and were like wtf is this.
We don't go on trains often so it was a bit of an adventure.
what is even better is we blazenly went into a control room and played the ringtone "Attention all passengers, PISS OFF, thank you for your cooperation" as a pleasant reminder for all commuters.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

was on the train going down to bankstown one day last year, and some woman was sitting a few seats behind me and started coughing and hacking really loudly. it sounded like she was pretty sick and i was starting to wonder whether she was in serious trouble, but then after about half a minute of this she started screaming at the top of her lungs. have never heard anyone screaming that badly.

anyway, being a coward i bailed out to the next carriage with everyone else who was in my section, but i spotted her getting off at yagoona and she seemed completely fine again. she was holding a plastic bag with some sort of gold liquid on the inside so i assume she was chroming.. you'd think she could have waited 10 minutes until she got home but apparently not.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

On the train home from the city at about 6pm. I'm with my sister sitting in that part near the doors and some drunk bogans start throwing beer cans down the stairs at us, so we move into the downstairs carriage. As soon as I get down the stairs I hear this man say "hey I know you!" so I turn around and it's this weird guy I've never seen in my life, with 6 kids and a bandana on, drinking beer from a backpack.

Me: umm, hi?
Weirdo: You catch the bus from [place] at [time] don't you?
Me: (wondering how he knows this) errr yeah why
Weirdo: it's just that I always see you there, I've been watching you for the past two years (!!!!!!!) you're very pretty
Me: righto

He then introduced me to all his stinky children, asked me if I was a Jehova's witness and what church I went to then when I said no, tried to convert me and told me repeatedly that I was much too pretty "to be his wife" and wanted to know if I had kids.

This went on for like an hour and I was scared to catch the bus the next morning but I didnt see him :/
bahahahah omg that is so funnyy! i'd be scared too.

i'm sorry but as the OP this post is invalid unless you reveal to me the [place] and [time] so i may see the hotness proven that has been suggested in your post.
lol so did she end up telling you where the time and place was

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC

was on the train going down to bankstown one day last year, and some woman was sitting a few seats behind me and started coughing and hacking really loudly. it sounded like she was pretty sick and i was starting to wonder whether she was in serious trouble, but then after about half a minute of this she started screaming at the top of her lungs. have never heard anyone screaming that badly.

anyway, being a coward i bailed out to the next carriage with everyone else who was in my section, but i spotted her getting off at yagoona and she seemed completely fine again. she was holding a plastic bag with some sort of gold liquid on the inside so i assume she was chroming.. you'd think she could have waited 10 minutes until she got home but apparently not.

dude that's the batshit insane woman who hangs at yagoona. always starts off like sneezing then it's just the loudest ear-piercing thing you can imagine. i've heard her scream while on the phone to my friend (and by that i mean my friend is in yagoona, i'm on the phone with her) and once when i was actually at yagoona i heard her about 100 metres away over highway traffic.

shit is ridiculous.

loki911

HSC

It is always funny to see bogans at macarthur bolting from one end of the train or off the train as soon as they see a transit. Also when one is on the look out for one because you just see a head sticking out from a door and don't see a body.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

i remember i was on the tain early heading to international and lol the guard on the speaker was giving us the temperature and weather reports in that soothing pilot voice
Yeah, I've had someone do that + read the headlines from news. Best rail guard ever.

Lol, 2008 NYE on the Melbourne tram into the city for the fireworks, the tram was cramped and dad was slightly intoxicated. Now, my dad is one of those out there, super confident kind of people... And he's a big Samoan dude. So... he was talking to randoms around him.

A group of girls got on dressed in all white for Sensation and started taking pictures of themselves. Dad said "Ooo... FaaaAAAaaccebook", the girls did that stuck up look and giggle thing.

They continued to babble amongst themselves arrogantly. The other people on the tram didn't seem too thrilled.

He comes over to me and asks for the lightsabre thing I'd brought along just cause, and I give it to him interested to see what he'd do.

He snuck up behind one who was taking a picture and waited for the flash. As soon as it went off, he flicked on the light sabre, yelled "HAI-YAH!!" and swung the light sabre around in the air making weird faces.

The girls screamed, one fell into an old guys lap (who looked very happy) and one went into hysterics.

The entire tram erupted into laughter, even the driver XD.
That's epic.

- I'm at Central, and a train has just terminated there. However, there is still a passenger aboard; an itty bitty asian man. First comes a guard to tell the little guy to get off, but not only does he not get off, he doesn't even react. After about 20 minutes, I've missed 2 trains due to the fact that I have joined the crowd of people who are trying to tell this guy to get the fuck off the train, and it's still as if the guy thinks we're talking to someone else. By this point we're just trying to find out what language this guy speaks. Hahaha at one point this guy says "Hey I'm pretty fluent in spanish", to which another man responds "Does he look fucking spanish to you?!"
Hahahahahahaha. This is also epic.

My 'story' isn't really as good as some of the others. Quite simply, Central station, I was on a train home. "Stand clear, doors closing". One of the juniors from my school decided to try and get on the train (which was about 10m away). Ran headfirst into the door. Eyes closed.

loki911

HSC

My 'story' isn't really as good as some of the others. Quite simply, Central station, I was on a train home. "Stand clear, doors closing". One of the juniors from my school decided to try and get on the train (which was about 10m away). Ran headfirst into the door. Eyes closed.
Nub got PWNED

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

was at wynyard and already have a ticket but it didnt go through for some reason and coz my train was coming i decided to open the barriers myself but this one was as easy as the other one on the other side lol so it squished in on my sides :( ..guess i kinda deserved it lol but still

jmuller92

HSC

.oh and a mate of mine's dad use to work part time as a guard on the train and while the train started to move some guy on the platform spat in his mouth LOLOLOLOL
i could swear i saw that happen! it was this gangsta lad and he walked away when the train guard got pissed off and egged him on to fight

philphie

Banned
HSC

lol considering cityrail's track record, that was probably a totally unrelated event

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

what is even better is we blazenly went into a control room and played the ringtone "Attention all passengers, PISS OFF, thank you for your cooperation" as a pleasant reminder for all commuters.
Had that as my msg ringtone for a while.
Made me happy whenever I had the shits with cityrail.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

Lol, 2008 NYE on the Melbourne tram into the city for the fireworks, the tram was cramped and dad was slightly intoxicated. Now, my dad is one of those out there, super confident kind of people... And he's a big Samoan dude. So... he was talking to randoms around him.

A group of girls got on dressed in all white for Sensation and started taking pictures of themselves. Dad said "Ooo... FaaaAAAaaccebook", the girls did that stuck up look and giggle thing.

They continued to babble amongst themselves arrogantly. The other people on the tram didn't seem too thrilled.

He comes over to me and asks for the lightsabre thing I'd brought along just cause, and I give it to him interested to see what he'd do.

He snuck up behind one who was taking a picture and waited for the flash. As soon as it went off, he flicked on the light sabre, yelled "HAI-YAH!!" and swung the light sabre around in the air making weird faces.

The girls screamed, one fell into an old guys lap (who looked very happy) and one went into hysterics.

The entire tram erupted into laughter, even the driver XD.
Omgish, give him a high 5 on my behalf; he's tops :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)