them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

Omie is a real gentleman

This sort of last-minute platform switching occurs very often at my station. Sometimes the announcement says the train will be departing from a different platform from normal, everyone moves to the new platform, and it just ends up pulling up to the original platfom anyway. Usually I just stand on the bridge between both platforms when this happens.
yes but you are a pervert/rapist so your opinion doesnt count

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

so you say the indian guy is creepy for looking at the chick, then he went away and it became your turn to look at the chick?
She was blonde so I wasn't too interested - and when I say looking at at least one body part, her left arm was usually somewhere in my periphery.

But the Indian guy was creepy for looking at the chick and annoying the heck out of me.

what if it's his willy
that would be a bit gay, jabbing his penis with your book..
It's only gay if he likes it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Akin to the scene in that Simpsons episode, I'm going to put my book there - and if he decides to ram whatever body part of his into the spike of the book, it's his own fault.

Get the reference, anyone? That was a great scene!

MysteryGenius

HSC

huzzah!

this reminds me of the time my friend and i were on a bus going home and she somehow managed to elbow some guy in the crotch when she was stretching

that was the best lol

MysteryGenius

HSC

it looked like it hurt >.<
he kind of did that 'ooft' noise and glared at her before moving away

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Oh, so he didn't comically fall to the ground and whatnot.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

indians are just fucking creepy/dirty in general, their always staring.
On my way home from SCIF camp yesterday, I was also stared at by an Indian guy in the next carriage (he could see me through the doors that separate carriages on the Tangara train) - who got off the train at Granville or something, only to re-enter on my carriage and disappear somewhere upstairs.

Seriously.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

indians are just fucking creepy/dirty in general, their always staring.
I don't know where I read this, but I read somewhere that in india men deliberately and quite conspicuously ogle women if they dressed sluttily to 'insult' them or otherwise put them down, and that it was culturally acceptable to do that.

ive never actually seen it happen in australia or not, and i dont know whether its bullshit either. i either read it from some feminist's blog or some ABC news article about a woman that got raped.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

every time a female friend tells me a story about a guy being seedy

the guy is always indian

LonelyWolf

HSC

People that do general maths and standard english are usually retarded in general.
......honestly?
what subjects do you do?

and you?

You are an idiot.
Really? Because staring is common in Indian culture. As you can see, it's not just me who agrees with this. You must not live in the same area as myself and mix with people actually from India.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)