UN report lied, Israel cleared of intentionally killing civilians (1 Viewer)

Scorch

HSC
if you're against the idea of Jews having a state, you're an anti-semite.
I don't involve myself in the idea of a Jewish conspiracy whatsoever, but this is not exactly true. While obviously Israel has existed for some time, one can still be opposed to the idea of taking the land of people that have inhabited such a land for a long, long time and hold legitimate claims to that land to create a state for people that once lived there thousands of years ago and hold claim to that land that is nothing more than quasi-mythic. The aggression and violence demonstrated by the Israeli government over the years and their disregard for the slightest interests of the Palestinian people (read: NOT Hamas) has compounded the issue.

As Bertrand Russell wrote:
Israel has expanded by force of arms. After every stage in this expansion Israel has appealed to "reason" and has suggested "negotiations". This is the traditional role of the imperial power, because it wishes to consolidate with the least difficulty what it has already taken by violence. The aggression committed by Israel must be condemned, not only because no state has the right to annexe foreign territory, but because every expansion is an experiment to discover how much more aggression the world will tolerate.

The tragedy of the people of Palestine is that their country was "given" by a foreign Power to another people for the creation of a new State. How much longer is the world willing to endure this spectacle of wanton cruelty? It is abundantly clear that the refugees have every right to the homeland from which they were driven, and the denial of this right is at the heart of the continuing conflict. No people anywhere in the world would accept being expelled en masse from their own country. How can anyone require the people of Palestine to accept a punishment which nobody else would tolerate?

We are frequently told that "we must sympathize with Israel because of the suffering of the Jews in Europe at the hands of the Nazis." What Israel is doing today cannot be condoned, and to invoke the horrors of the past to justify those of the present is gross hypocrisy.​

Perhaps these points may not be relevant to this particular situation, but a statement that condemns anyone that disagrees with the ideology and hypocrisy that led to the foundation of Israel as anti-Semitic is ignorant.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hahaha don't kid yourself 99% of the nations on earth had hitherto been established through the force of arms. what hypocrisy. are you gonna condemn every single nation state while you're at it?

ibbi00

HSC
if you're against the idea of Jews having a state, you're an anti-semite.
Dearest retard,

"Semitic - relating to people of the ancient Near East, including Jews, Arabs, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians"

By the same token, if you're against the idea of Palestinians having a state, you're antisemitic.

It is also known that the vast majority of Israelis are of a European origin and are thus not Semites themselves so being anti-Israeli does not constitute being antisemitic.

Also, Arabs can't be antisemitic i.e. Anti-themselves you dipshit.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
dont be pedantic

antisemitic is a term that everybody knows exclusively refers to kikes

also ashkenazi israelis arent of european origin at all theyre a near east population that migrated into europe and shut down intermarriage with other peoples

their gene pool is distinct from european genepools and clusters with other jewish populations

they have a degree of european admixture hough

HSC
I don't involve myself in the idea of a Jewish conspiracy whatsoever, but this is not exactly true. While obviously Israel has existed for some time, one can still be opposed to the idea of taking the land of people that have inhabited such a land for a long, long time and hold legitimate claims to that land to create a state for people that once lived there thousands of years ago and hold claim to that land that is nothing more than quasi-mythic. The aggression and violence demonstrated by the Israeli government over the years and their disregard for the slightest interests of the Palestinian people (read: NOT Hamas) has compounded the issue.

Perhaps these points may not be relevant to this particular situation, but a statement that condemns anyone that disagrees with the ideology and hypocrisy that led to the foundation of Israel as anti-Semitic is ignorant.
1. you can find out pretty easily that the land that the Zionists acquired was bought legally and they didn't claim to own it because of bibble or whatever.
2. affinity with israel is a big part of the identity of most jews in the world. if you deny that to them then you are anti-semitic. i realize that any identity (religious, ethnic, political, etc.) is completely artificial and arbitrary but if you are anti the state then you are anti their identity.

Dearest retard,

"Semitic - relating to people of the ancient Near East, including Jews, Arabs, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians"

By the same token, if you're against the idea of Palestinians having a state, you're antisemitic.

It is also known that the vast majority of Israelis are of a European origin and are thus not Semites themselves so being anti-Israeli does not constitute being antisemitic.

Also, Arabs can't be antisemitic i.e. Anti-themselves you dipshit.
1. if you knew the etymology of the term 'anti-semitic' you would know it isn't taken literally and refers to Jews only, not all Semites. you're hysterically harping on a dumb semantic point. either way, ashkenazic jews have semitic admixture.
3. i don't know where to find statistics on it but i'm pretty sure you will be able to find that israel's jewish population is not 100% ashkenazic.

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Ain't buying it. It's a common misconception that has gone too far if anything.
nah m8 it is

nobody uses that term to refer to a critic of like

lebs

or palestinians

its been exclusively appropriated by kikes regardless of whether it makes sense as a word

im just saying what is i'm not necessarily saying what should be

HSC
Ain't buying it. It's a common misconception that has gone too far if anything.
take the word 'without,' it used to mean the opposite of 'within'. no one uses that meaning anymore and now it just means "lacking".

example quote from a random old account of travel in China:
We have now gone through the fifteen provinces within the walls, and the principal islands belonging to them; and shall now close the geography of this great empire with a short account of the province of Lyan-tong, which is situated without the walls, and on the frontiers of Tartary, but is, like the other fifteen above-described, subject to the same government.

Last edited:
HSC
their beliefs are on the fringe and are against the identity of most living jews so yes. if most jews were anti the state like that group then they wouldn't be. its pretty simple.

Last edited:

ibbi00

HSC
So they're being anti-themselves again I see?

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
a lot of orthodox heebs take a position that the state of israel has no moral right to exist

this is based on some interpretation of some arcane aspect of jewish religious law or something i dont know

the israeli government hands out money to the orthodox so they can study the torah forever and not work

so basically theres this segment of the israeli population that is unproductive and has high birth rates with a sizable proportion of it that believes that the israeli state should not be allowed to exist and the israeli government is perpetuating it by giving it money

uh oh

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
a lot of orthodox heebs take a position that the state of israel has no moral right to exist

this is based on some arcane interpretation of jewish religious law or something i dont know

the israeli government hands out money to the orthodox so they can study the torah forever and not work

so basically theres this segment of the israeli population that is unproductive and has high birth rates with a sizable proportion of it that believes that the israeli state should not be allowed to exist and the israeli government is perpetuating it by giving it money

uh oh
wow

I just learned that Israel has aboriginals too

ibbi00

HSC
take the word 'without,' it used to mean the opposite of 'within'. no one uses that meaning anymore and now it just means "lacking".

example quote from a random old travel account in China:
Except the dictionary has changed its definition of 'without', can't say the same about 'Semite' though.

cosmo kramer/davidbarnesfan1, you seem to know an awful lot of information about Jewish origins and the like. What's your relation may I ask? Are you Jewish yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)