uni.. (1 Viewer)

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
like, it is actually impossible for you to study seeing as you don't know what subjects you are doing, what textbooks you need or what topics you are studying

or incase you don't get into uni and will decide to become a plumber instead

Monsterman

HSC
you guys don't even know if you have gotten into uni yet.........
read previous posts.... some people already know what atar that they should get from what school they are going to and what ranks they have in that school...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
As everyone else has said, are you serious?

But i will skim through some civil engineering uni books later just to make sure i want to pursue this degree :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
edit: giving out +1s how pathetic... :| OH NO ARE YOU GOING TO DEDUCT POINTS FROM ME. MY LIFE IS RUINED.. big deal..
if you read my post properly, i never said i was going to deduct rep from you.
and i cant possibly ruin your life, since obviously you dont have one anyway.

Monsterman

HSC
if you read my post properly, i never said i was going to deduct rep from you.
and i cant possibly ruin your life, since obviously you dont have one anyway.
oh sorry.. in that case OH WOW YOU ARE GOING TO +1 TO EVERYONE WHO GOES AGAINST ME WOAAHH THEIR LIFE IS COMPLETE.
obviously you wont get anywhere in life with that attitude.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
oh sorry.. in that case OH WOW YOU ARE GOING TO +1 TO EVERYONE WHO GOES AGAINST ME WOAAHH THEIR LIFE IS COMPLETE.
obviously you wont get anywhere in life with that attitude.

haha. who are you to judge whether or not im gonna get anywhere in life?
im not even going to waste anymore time looking at this pathetic thread... ill let you get back to your uni textbooks for the course you may not even get into.
kthnxbye

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
maybe you should like wait until you are actually accepted into the course before you get down to studying...

...i would so laugh if you waste your time studying and then get rejected haha

Monsterman

HSC
haha. who are you to judge whether or not im gonna get anywhere in life?
im not even going to waste anymore time looking at this pathetic thread... ill let you get back to your uni textbooks for the course you may not even get into.
kthnxbye
I'll be the one hiring you NOOBCAEK LOL. These people (not just saying the people who are reading uni textbooks) would be determining how much you pay for your mortgage. How much you earn. How fast you can drive your car. How much taxes you will pay. EVERYTHING practically LOL
whats more pathetic than this thread? someone who's giving +1s to people.
bai baby ttyl! <3

big_jezza

HSC
I'll be the one hiring you NOOBCAEK LOL. These people (not just saying the people who are reading uni textbooks) would be determining how much you pay for your mortgage. How much you earn. How fast you can drive your car. How much taxes you will pay. EVERYTHING practically LOL
whats more pathetic than this thread? someone who's giving +1s to people.
bai baby ttyl! <3

i agree with meilz92
how the fuck do you think people become head of companies and hire ppl? they have good SOCIAL, PERSUASIVE AND PEOPLE SKILLS... not somethin u can learn from a textbook mate... something which i know for a fact that meilz actually HAS naturally. not to mention shes heaps smart naturally too, without putting her face in a book 24-7.

wow, if giving +1 to people is so pathetic then i guess 99% of the people on this forum are pathetic aye?

awesome generalisation there man

kateemily

HSC
What is it you want to do?
i want to be a midwife :)

like, it is actually impossible for you to study seeing as you don't know what subjects you are doing, what textbooks you need or what topics you are studying

or incase you don't get into uni and will decide to become a plumber instead
ah well actually ive tracked down the textbooks i need for first and 2nd yr and already own some. seen the subject list and pretty sure, for example 'anatomy and physiology' is pretty easy to study as its in relation to a pregnant woman. im not doing astrophysics, therefore i can atleast get my physiology, birth processes, intervention and a basic understanding of what goes wrong understood. and last i checked i had the ability to get above 85, if not, then above 75, then if not im freakin damn well positive i can get above 68. now i can tell u im certain 2 end up a midwife, so go stick it.

im not goin 2 uni cos i have to or its the done thing, im going cos i flippin well wanna learn more and practice something i love, unlike alot of ppl.

Monsterman

HSC
i agree with meilz92
how the fuck do you think people become head of companies and hire ppl? they have good SOCIAL, PERSUASIVE AND PEOPLE SKILLS... not somethin u can learn from a textbook mate... something which i know for a fact that meilz actually HAS naturally. not to mention shes heaps smart naturally too, without putting her face in a book 24-7.

wow, if giving +1 to people is so pathetic then i guess 99% of the people on this forum are pathetic aye?

awesome generalisation there man
read previous posts.. i've said that they do the same as you do.. they go out and party and do drink and all that other stuff that you would do.. they just find time to open a book for an hour or two and you are flaming them..

AWESEOME GENERALISATION THERE MAN. WELL DONE. Good luck with your atar goal of 70.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You guys need to settle down a bit hey =S

If people want to spend their time reading academic books whatever, if they don't thats cool to.

big_jezza

HSC
omg. dont you realise that the people who DONT study uni textbooks prior to their course are capable of doing just as well, if not better than those who do?

its because those people are naturally smart. like meilz for instance.

in short... its not going to make a damn difference whether or not you read a uni textbook or not. seriously. im pretty sure anyone currently in uni would tell you the same.

edit: Oh wait, looking back at previous posts, they already have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)