Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

Rinni

HSC
Thanks :) I made it my self...so thats v exciting :) Oh *Lozzie* I got Tashy hooked on VM today!!! YAY another person hooked *high 5's* lol

Rinni

HSC
lol It's the only thing that I've started in photoshop and finished. I guess thats what happens when you finish the HSC and reach a new level of boredom lol

Rinni

HSC
Rinni said:
Oh *Lozzie* I got Tashy hooked on VM today!!! YAY another person hooked *high 5's* lol
Hi all its actually *Lozzie* here but as im at rinnis house im going to post under her name hehe

Yay tashy is hooked thats awesome now we can discuss it with other people

Ten is sooooooooooo stupid totally sick of them:uhhuh:

*Lozzie*

HSC
Rinni said:
*Lozzie* get your own account!!! lol Hope you enjoy those vm eps tonight...let me know what you think:)

i do have my own account i was just lazy and couldnt be bothered to log out of yours lol ohhhhh they are so awsome just about to watch ep 4 of season 2 YAY!!!! i love this show

p.s u left your greys tapes here doofus

HSC
veronica/duncan, and only veronica/logan when he's not being a dickhead (so not a lot of the time.)
what about u rinni?? hahaha, j/k :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
My friend told me about LoVe a couple of months ago, i found it really clever :p

Rinni

HSC
Yeah I was on a VM website a couple of months ago and they were talking about LoVe, I thought it was awesome so I started using it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)