Wanted: English adv tutor (1 Viewer)

wutisthis

HSC
N/A
Hey, I'm currently in year 11, heading to year 12 next month. I'm in desperate need of an english tutor to teach me essay and creative writing because i'm absolutely horrendous at english. My writing is so bad even standard can't save me, so there isn't much of a point moving down.
If your rates are around $25 an hour, can come to burwood or city(sunday), please contact me thanks

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
what texts will you be doing in year 12 btw? Do you know yet?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i definitely know i would be doing 1984, but that's as far as i know atm
i dont tutor regularly anymore, however if at any point till the end of the HSC you want feedback for an essay or creative, PM me here and I will give you my email where u can send your work for me to mark

andrea143

HSC
Hi,

I'm happy to help. If you want more details feel free to email me (englishadvancedhsctutoring@hotmail.com). I just completed the HSC course this year and am really passionate about this subject! My rate is $25 an hour :)

Thanks.

HSC
Hey,

If you're still looking for a tutor feel free to message me! I just finished the HSC and did English Advanced and English Ext 1. I studied 1984, Metropolis, Hamlet, Robert Gray and Art of Travel so would also be happy to give you some notes for those subjects as well! I'm also happy to skype.

Hit me up if you're interested or if I can help in any way :)

-A

jscarlete

HSC
Hi!

I recently graduated and offer English tutoring for Advanced and Extension 1. I'm also available to tutor in Burwood. PM me if interested!

Peter Fam

HSC
Hi there,

I'm an experienced English Advanced tutor with over 6 years experience.

I received a mark of 97 in English Advanced myself, and have tutored dozens of students who have achieved 95+ since.

I can offer private tutoring at your home for $30 an hour, ie; $60 per 2 hour lesson. I know this is more than you have asked for but my standard rate is actually $80, so this is quite a discount.

If you're interested, please email me (peter.fam@hotmail.com).

More info can be found in my thread;

http://community.boredofstudies.org...ience-99-85-atar-now-taking-new-students.html

Good luck either way!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Get an experienced private english tutor who is studying arts/education at University

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)