What do you think of girls with short hair? (1 Viewer)

hdnlv

HSC
it depends on the person :) some girls look really good / best with short hair :)

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
It all depends on a combination of face, body and expression.

Strong/square jawlines can be hidden with long curly hair. But it is accentuated terribly with short hair.
Pixie cuts only look good on small-faced people. With round, maybe oval shaped-faces.

Fat chix don't look spectacular with short hair either. They need more volume to balance the 'equilibrium'.

Most girls I know with short hair who can maintain a decent style are gay. And hot. It's pretty hot.

HSC
Uni Grad
I dislike it most of the time, though as previously stated it can be ok.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
As long as it's girl hair and not short like a boy short. A styled shortcut is fine by most.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
three examples of short hair at its best:

1. Carey Mulligan
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. Natalie Portman

Raix

HSC
I'm lazy as so I like having short hair. I'm talking boy short that I can style and have fun with. Then again I pick my styles from Asian bands where the guys look like girls anyway =x

Buuutttt...my mum's convinced me to grow it out for now and I have to say I've been getting more compliments about it.
I just feel like I'm not pretty enough to pull off nice long hair xD

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I'm lazy as so I like having short hair. I'm talking boy short that I can style and have fun with. Then again I pick my styles from Asian bands where the guys look like girls anyway =x

Buuutttt...my mum's convinced me to grow it out for now and I have to say I've been getting more compliments about it.
i like girls with longer hair, more feminine and more attractive

+1

;)

you're mother made the right choice allowing you to do it hehe

HSC

wanna bonk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)