What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
More stuff for premium members.
Sure there is premium sam, blue username, premium resources although on the info page it lists a quickchat (which is broken? or no one is ever in) and special premium only forums (I can't see them)
or maybe I'm just being a premium member snob *shugs*

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
I think a BoS Lite would be good. for those of us capped, or when the server gets full up.

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
has likely been mentioned before - but a religious sub forum would be great.
This has been suggested before with many members also wanting to leave it as is. You can find the proposal here: http://community.boredofstudies.org...ics/178723/ncap-subforum-change-proposal.html

Feel free to add your comments.

harrisony said:
... on the info page it lists a quickchat (which is broken? or no one is ever in) ...
It's not broken, just not many members use it these days. Most tend to prefer to chat on msn, irc, facebook etc.

Last edited:

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
BOS annual awards at the end of the year :)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
A bos mobile version would be easier to develop. I might be able to hack something unofficial up if I'm bored one day

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
My only complaint would be the extremely slow speed of BOS... sometimes unbearable. But recently it's going pretty well... have you guys done a server upgrade? If not, you should!

Schoey93

HSC
I would like to see a 'multiple delete' button on BoS that enables users to delete more than one post or visitor message at a time.

HSC
Uni Grad
+2. There is clearly no solution to these piles of less-than-half-intelligible mush apart from this.
The thing is 90%+ of the "muslims" on here are actually trolls and shit, I mean if we could actually converse with real muslims (and hopefully not flame etc) it would probably be quite different.

But yeh, I'm not sure I can name a muslim on here that I'm convinced isn't a troll except omie and he doesn't really partake in such 'discussions'.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)